Emasculation of males continues

>emasculation of males continues

beta: t-that's cool I guess.

alpha: imagine the uproar if we banned women from watching the opening of fight club?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1484335619274/
twitter.com/redsteeze/status/868101918182313986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DC is going full SJW and the DCucks are happy about it because they desperately want a taste of success. Sad!

Will you faggots ever stop searching for things to be butthurt about?

Why should we give a shit about a bunch of dumb women watching a dumb film about a woman?

>REEEEE MOMMY WHY THEY NOT LET BOYS IN DA MOVIE DAT ONE TIME ME WANT MY MILKIES MOMMY

this is you

Buncha insecure little faggots on here I swear

t. Roastie

And this is why the 21st century feminists are fucking retarded. I can just imagine the uproar if there were male only Man Of Steel screenings.

>beta: t-this is an outrage! everyone should care as much as I do about some shitty movie! the fact that I care this much about a shitty movie is proof of my masculinity that I'm constantly trying to prove that I have!

>alpha: lol who cares about some gay movie *fucks you're wife*

It's one gimmicky meme theater having a theme night. Who fucking cares.

the buck

>w-well you're a girl!
wew you 2015+ posters are pathetic

Don't bully the cancerous bane tourists please
>[s4s]edditor
I hope you're not implying you're an alpha lad especially when you're a german too

this argument would have weight if bitches weren't always inserting themselves aggressively into traditionally male areas

But you are a cunt.
A once a month bleeding cunt. You are no more a gender than leeches are.

>Why should we give a shit about a bunch of dumb women watching a dumb film about a woman?

Because it’s illegal for a public venue to discriminate on the basis of sex.

It’s no different then the racially segregated busses, lunch counters and such back in the 1960s that people were quite rightly protesting against.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

>1 theater does a publicity stunt
>KILL ALL THE WOMYN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
literally taking the b8 like a special (alt-)snowflake

literally this.

Kill yourselfs you beta fags

Same thing as saying NO NIGGERS ALLOWED IN THEIR THEATER.
You women act so smug until a man breaks your face.

If I'm a woman why is your blatant anger making my dick so fucking hard right now?

Forced controversy designed to get people to talk about it since the movie itself does nothing to garner discussion. Welcome, summerfags, try not to spend too much time inside.

Fucking this. Idiots like you are just playing right into the marketing.

My guess is that it's just a viral marketing campaign. Don't be butt-hurt about it. The reason why there would be an uproar if the genders were reversed is because males utterly dominate the world. The uproar would result from the butthurt of the people who are weak and know that they are weak. If you get butthurt over this as a man, it probably means that you are a weak man and need to work on yourself.

It's a one-off gimmick event, not a policy. Stop being a whiny faggot

You honestly think a fun, lighthearted promotional stunt is the same thing as Jim Crow era racial segregation?

Jesus christ, why are you so bitter and angry at women?

Fight Club was actually a decent film, so there's a reason to be mad.

Well done, you fell for the marketing trick, you dumb fuck

Slippery slope you stupid cunt.

The most powerful thing men can do with all this bullshit is not see any SJW movies, buy any SJW games, or watch any SJW shows. Raging at them just gives them the attention they crave since they all grew up without fathers. The most painful thing a feminist can experience is the realization that men really don't give a fuck about her or anything she says. It's all for attention.

You people are the new sjws

Slippery slope to what exactly? Do you have a problem with women not having to pay to get into bars and clubs too (not that you've ever been out with a girl before)?

Whats the deal with these Sup Forumsjws capeshit tourist crying about how this board is? Go back to your quarantine if you don't like Sup Forums

Getting butt blasted over a stupid superhero movie is as beta as you can get.

It's a slippery slope to him getting more butthurt. "Oh noes, men might go from utterly dominating the planet to almost utterly dominating the planet". He's not personally one of the men who actually does the dominating the planet, so he's upset.

>fight club

meme dudebro film
pic related is much more suited for a men only screening

beta: imagine the uproar if we banned women from watching the opening of fight club? I want to see that movie and I don't care about the 50 other theaters in the near vicinity REEEEEEEEE LET ME IN

alpha: it's capeshit, who cares

Quit falling for their studio b8, a true alpha wouldn't even give a shit about the movie

You fucking losers are getting triggered over a superhero movie about a magical princess.

>It's a one-off gimmick event, not a policy.

It doesn't have to be policy, it's illegal anytime anywhere

>Stop being a whiny faggot

How about you stop being a sexist?

A slippery slope to male exclusion, men built human civilization we should be allowed in fucking everything while you are the ones who should be banned because your a slave gender that meant to swallow semen and raise babies that is all. It is disrespectful to men to even do this at all, but hey your a woman you dont even know what respect is to begin with.

What about you betas pretending to be alphas?
hmm I'm getting deja vu

You're not one of the men who built human civilization, though, which is obvious from your butthurt. The men who actually build civilization don't give a crap if there are woman-only screenings of WW.

Dude you really need to get yourself a hooker and lose that virginity already. I know you probably tell yourself it would be "cheating" and "wouldn't count", but I promise it would make you feel a lot better.

And your not any of the women who did something other than parasite from men and swallow dick all day.

The men who made civilization are the guys behind the WOMEN ARE SUBHUMAN idea you retarded cunt.

>MRA MGTOW retards continue to make feminists feel """"""oppressed""""""" by getting mad their girls' only screening
Like clockwork.

If there weren't so many retards jumping up and down at the news of this, there wouldn't have been any controversy about the screening and the feminists who would've been left standing there with their dicks in their hands with nothing for them to perpetuate the narrative that they're oppressed. But instead, there are unironic retards that dish out this fodder by getting mad over a literal "girl sekrit club" meeting.

Not him,stop playing the victim card you cunt,you can get decent pussy for 40$ dollars, it's a cheap commodity,thanks to feminism.

t. cuck

Let the women have their stupid capeshit event user. Why would you even want to go? It'll almost certainly be wall to wall hambeasts in lycra

>Be me, 6'2" and hairy
>Show up in a suit
>Tell them I identify as a woman
>Watch leftist heads explode as they try to decide between protecting their safe space and being an intolerant bigot by gendershaming me

>j-just ignore it guys, it'll go away
>j-just ignore Hitler, he'll just go away
>just ignore the spanish flu, it's nothing
>just ignore the plague, it's nothing
>just ignore shitposting and post quality stuff, the shitposting will go away in time
Ignoring shit NEVER works.

>The most painful thing a feminist can experience is the realization that men really don't give a fuck about her
No, the most painful thing a feminist can experience is the realization that she wasted her youth and fertility bitching about MUH RIGHTS and misogyny. Then she hits around 32, the biological clock is going off, but no one wants to tap that, except betas who can't have sex at that point anyway (ED, testosterone dropping off harder in them). It hits her, she could have had kids. She could have followed her thousands of years of in-built instincts. But nope, she wanted to just protest men and ride the cock express until her looks faded.
That long hard look in the mirror, asking where did it all go wrong? The sags, the wrinkles, the bags under their eyes, the dead stare, the dead hair, it all hits at once. That's the most painful thing a feminist can experience.

Then you'll tell all your friends about it later right?
Oh wait

Didn't read. It's just a movie.

What will actually happen is none of them will really care, you'll just stand around awkwardly and then go home later to post on Sup Forums or the_donald about how you "BTFO those feminazis"

You're getting mad over a publicity stunt of a superhero movie

I know it makes you feel better to imagine that I'm a woman, but I'm a dude. Deep down, you know I'm right. The men who actually build civilization are secure in themselves and don't get butthurt over this kind of stuff. They know that male domination of the planet is not in any sort of jeopardy. Men have been and continue to be almost complete masters of civilization. You might not realize that yet because you are young and haven't reached any level of power yet, so you feel impotent in society.

Ignoring it would work in this case, all feminists want is attention from men

No, they don't. They want power over men. It's not just attention, they want to run things.

>Ignoring shit NEVER works.
This is 100% true
The current state of Sup Forums is exactly what happens when you ignore plebs
Eventually more and more invade and your home land is finished
You're not a Sup Forums local

>Let the women have their stupid capeshit event user.

The law is the law, it applies to everybody, even stronk womyn.

>Why would you even want to go?

I wouldn't but they couldn't stop me if I did, as regardless of the law, I could simply claim to "identify" as a female for the next two hours (not that they could legally ask what my sexual orientation is).

And you actually think they ever will? You honestly feel threatened by fucking women? Says a lot about you.

Yeah but the second they're given any kind of power they completely fall apart and it's hilarious
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Kek. This. These butthurt retards simultaneously believe that women are inferior to men (which, at least as far as intelligence and physical strength go, is correct), and that men are in danger of losing their status as top dogs. But that is absurd.

>oh no, a fringe group of radicalized ugly and obese women jerking themselves off on tumblr are going to take power away from me as a man
>l-look at how close Hillary came to being president for example
The literaly state of (You).

Nobody hates women more than other women

>hillary isn't an example
Mods, this roastie has lost her composure.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Faggots can't even no fap, you think they can really not watch? Their whole lives, their "personalities," their special unique little "character" revolves around watching,commenting, discussing capeshit crap.
Blockbuster movies that most of the world goes and sees and they think they are special because they watched it.
Its unavoidable but they don't have any balls.

>beta: it's unfair, we can't do the same!

>alpha: who gives a shit, I'll go to another theater with my gf.

Maybe you can spam some cuck threads again? Would that make you feel better anti-Sup Forums mobile tourist?

>pay to see wonder woman
>everyone loses except for the jewses

>a woman president means you would lose power to women in day-to-day life
Yeah, it isn't an example bud.

(((they))) are only doing this because it gives the movie attention and controversy

stop paying attention to what (((they))) do

>You women act so smug until a man breaks your face.
A man other than you, you mean. Because I bet you never did it and you never will.

Which one are you? Surely it isn't the alpha

>angry permavirgin Sup Forumstard raging is Sup Forums culture
uhhh no

It's a win win for the theatre considering you're giving them your money. If you weren't retarded you just wouldn't go.

>ad hoc arguing now
Wonderful.

>if you don't care about capeshit you aren't at Sup Forums local
ok

Uhh yes and has been longer than you've been on the site

In few years you guys will pay more taxes because mojority of women will vote for penis tax, pernament cuck cage to not rape.
>W-who cares haha im not some beta-fuck that cares about stuff around him!

>crying about capeshit
Yeah, you're a real alpha user.

No, what I'm trying to expound is that it's of no relevance. Hillary president or not has nothing to do with feminism, and her winning would shut them up if anything.

>ad hoc
.... I haven't strayed away from the subject of feminism though?

Men dont rule civilization today women rule it only naive cucks like you think men rule anything these days, but but sure muh dik muh dik everything is fine once your dick gets sucked you stupid fucking piece of shit.

You're a numale beta
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1484335619274/

Do you actually think this? How do you manage to remember to breathe?

Same reason they have women's-only gyms. If men could stop raping and/or killing things for 5 seconds it probably wouldn't be an issue.

You realise more than one person can save the same image from Sup Forums, right?

>women rule it
>90% of world rulers are male
>95% of famous CEOs are male
>only sportsmen people care about are male
>men in average earning more than women
>"uh, yeah but women totes rule the wprld :((("

Funny you should post that image, I have something you might find interesting to share: twitter.com/redsteeze/status/868101918182313986

You burgers love your litigation, why hasn't someone sued them?

The west is doomed.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tourist from Sup Forums

You do know that everyone gets a uniquefilename unless saved from the archive or clover right?

I can't say I'm surprised though as the invasion of you outsiders is real

The very fact I can to prison for just flirting with a girl shows how much women have, you cant even fucking hit women IN SELF DEFENSE IN THIS KEKED LAND CALLED AMERICA.

>So your protest is that you are giving them money to see a movie you probably wouldn't have otherwise? You showed them.
BTFO

women only gyms are due to women being distractions I mean cancer in any male dominated area.

t. someone who's never flirted with a girl