When will movies just be movies again? Is it going to be like this every time there's one of these movies now?

When will movies just be movies again? Is it going to be like this every time there's one of these movies now?

>Equality is swinging the pendulum the other way to rectify past wrongs
Really makes you think

All you people do is fabricate agendas and fake outrage so no.
Fucking try-hards.

That's the whole point of making sjw movies, genius. So it stops being a big deal.

I'm sure you would've ran to the theaters to see that movie, if not for the evil matriarchy

>for 100s of years you got male-only showings of voting
No I didn't, I wasn't born yet. And neither were you.

Not even true.

Men got the vote like 30 years before women in Britain. It was only land owners that voted before that.

yeah but to be fair us white males got to enjoy rights women didn't for hundreds of years.
well not us personally, or even our fathers.
But there were humans on earth at a point of time that did.
So being taught from birth to value equality, to respect women and other races and never having any privilege yourself really shouldn't matter.

>I identify as a woman
>Here's your ticket, ma'am, enjoy the show!

giving voting rights to women was the biggest mistake western civilization has done.

>When will movies just be movies again?
When we stop reacting to forced controversy.

she literally llooks like a troll.

Whats the deal with these Sup Forumsjws crying about how this board is? Go back to your quarantine if you don't like Sup Forums

the majority of males throughout human history didn't have the vote either

democracy for isn't that widespread and it even when it existed before modernity it didn't apply to every pleb and street sweeper, American white males could only vote if they owned property for instance.

>americans are mad at a woman only screening of a superhero movie when there are students in their colleges attacking a professor who refused to participate in a no-whites day
really makes you think

>female-only showing sells out

>Sup Forums autistically screeches like a bunch of beta tards at successful capitalism

>100's of years of only male voting
>universal male suffrage nowhere to be found before the 1800
almonds activated

This is the main reason why identity politics is a joke. Sins-of-your-father bullshit.

>these are the people rating WW so high

To be fair, the two aren't really comparable, but the "outrage" people keep focusing on isn't outrage at all.

I guarantee you no one has said anything bad, other than wondering why they're doing it. But, apparently not agreeing with something 100% is tantamount to killing thousands of Jews.

I'm sick of companies doing this.

>Do something "controversial"
>People say, "Why?
>OMG, TEH NERDS HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET LAID!!!!
>MANBABIES BTFO

It's just so fucking tiresome.

>Whats the deal with these Sup Forumsjws crying about how this board is?
Summer. I can't believe how much I've had to type this word in the past week.

It's almost as if people hear more about one than the other.

>americans are mad at a woman

They're really not, though. The most I've seen is people pointing out that's kind of hypocritical, but that's it. But, apparently, that's enough for people to start bringing out the tired old insults about virgin manbabies in their basements.

White women voted for Drumph.

Could someone explain to me why feminists keep bringing shit up that happened 100's of years ago? What is this father's sins bullshit?

This. Liberals can not comprehend that two wrongs dont make a right

what did she mean by this?

This. Literally nobody is outraged over this.

It's far from proven that women being able to vote is a good thing for society.

Because they don't live in reality.

because if they admitted that all that shit is in the past and has increasingly little bearing on the present they'd be forced to admit that their little movement is pointless as fuck

everyones already equal under the law so to keep their movement going they have to go back the early 20th century

Feminists are an eternal hive mind. They personally experienced oppression 100s of years ago. Just like niggers.

>Reminder that you are guilty of whatever your nation/gender/race/culture did as far back as as time can remember.

>just let it happen goy

Her timeline is almost entirely Trump and her "comedy".

>we had democracy for hundreds of years

Only if you're white.

This

This. It's all history now and no one who was alive at that time is still alive so these people are bitching about nothing.

She's right, though.
The woman OP linked isn't saying that the pendulum should be swung the other way, she's saying that it makes no sense to get mad about woman-only screenings.

I'm surprised anyone cares. We, as men, as a movie watching community, need to stop paying attention when they do some dumb shit.
>Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain

You're gonna pay real fuckin good for what you did a few months ago whitey

>she's saying that it makes no sense to get mad about woman-only screenings.

But that's not happening. No one is mad, they're just questioning it.

History doesn't just stop. 100 years is not that long ago. History is a story that unfolds and unfolds.

What men vote for:
-National sovereignty
-Healthy economy
-Military security
-National identity (a nation is a group of people with shared history, language, beliefs, culture, and genealogy)

What women vote for:
-Free shit
-Feelings
-More free shit
-For men to artificially prop them up so they can pretend they've accomplished something

It's about time we went back to male-only voting booths.

Nobody is mad about this dogshit movie.

Why would anyone be mad at this? Unless you were trying to attend that specific screening who gives a Fuck?

>100 years is not that long ago

What's your point? What matters here is that the people involved in these historical events are all dead now so there's no point in getting mad at the people today over it.

Take a drink every time the review doesn't mention what's actually on the screen once.

What you said doesn't make any sense.

>private business wants female only showing of a film
>literally zero (0) men care

>private company only wants to make a wedding cake for heterosexual couples
>reeeeeeee burn the place down

Ain't that the fucking truth.

It's more accurate to say that women vote base on personality/appearance rather than actual policies.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with female-only showings
In fact, theaters have been doing it for years with their Ladies Nights. What's the big fuzz all about?

Friendly reminder. Voting rights were actually first awarded to people who fought in wars. People who put their lives on the line for their country had a say in what happened to the country. We should go back to that mentality.

Obviously, so do most men. I do think that men are more intelligent than women on average, but that isn't saying much. The average man is an imbecile.

>Ladies Night

Imagine if a Mens Night was a thing.

You're right. The thing is is that no one is bitching about it.

These people take any sort of non-compliance as outrage.

This. I'm basically a Sup Forumsack at this point and I don't see a problem with businesses catering to demographics.

Colleges being turned into communist re-education camps is what people should be focusing on

>This is a moment 75 years in the making where the hopes and dreams of millions of little girls and adult women finally crystallize into one transcendent image that is proud, defiant, and a long time coming.

But Trump won

When complaining is no longer confused with actuall effort of working towards a better world.

It is in in my local theater, and the chain attached to it. They just call it beer, burgers, blockbusters, and not guys night

Not necessarily those who fought in wars, but people who actually had something to lose. It makes zero sense for someone who spends more tax money than they pay to vote on how tax money is spent.

I'm just impressed by the marketing. This shit was done right

I guarantee you if it was male only screening the west would end

nah we should vote based on money donations.
whoever spends the most obviously contributes more to the country.

They would probably get hit with a lawsuit right away or at the very least be harassed about it. Men aren't allowed to have private clubs anymore.

So, basically DC found a loophole where critics wont give bad reviews to their shitty movies if they star women

Can we have male only screenings then?
Maybe Dunkirk or some war movie?

100s of years.... right. At least in the UK, there was a 10 year gap between all men getting the vote and all women getting the vote. 10 fucking years. And do you know what men in UK were doing during those 10 years? They were dying in world war 1.

Sure, why not?

>she's saying that it makes no sense to get mad about woman-only screenings.

But she says that woman-only screenings = voting and she is mad about voting so it makes perfect sense.

The Cat Woman movie?

Cont... although, just as with the women-only screenings, it would probably be illegal to actually forbid people from attending based on gender. But nothing's stopping a theater from doing a formally (as opposed to legally) male-only show.
It would be pretty gay, though.

Why do women pretend they care about Capeshit?

Then why the fuck don't we do it?

This
In my local cinema some guys go to the Ladies Nights with their girlfriends, and (considerably more) females go to the Guys Night

Because men don't need to do it. We don't care about shit like this.

Based women living in your head RENT FREE

Cause we don't give a shit whether there are women in the theater or not. I'd be into some well-mannered adults-only screenings, though... fucking kids and adults with the mental level of kids annoy me.

It's part of the whole "i'm such a nerdxD" mindset

You don't teach equality by dwelling on the past. What you get is people think it is okay to punish the men from this era for shit they had nothing to do with which in term creates unequality and victim blaming which creates this whole mess all over again but then on the other side. For example if you great grandfather wiped someone is it okay then for his great great grand son to return the favor to you? It merely creates a repeat cycle. Same with the n word, the whole reason people remember it is because even black people themselves use it and they think that is okay.

Don't you something better to do an complain about this all women showing? It doesn't matter, stop whining about pointless shit.

>The left does something morally wrong or racist or sexist
>They attempt to rectify it by bringing up things that happened over a hundred years ago or even thousands of years ago

Really gets the noggin jogging

>Imagine if a Mens Night was a thing.
I alright I did, now what?

This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang, but a whimper.

No one's complaining. We're just pointing out hypocritical it is.

Was it kino?

Are women not allowed to like stuff?

That wasn't even the problem with the cake shop.
They would have made a birthday cake or some shit for a gay couple but they didn't want to do a gay marriage cake.

This they voted in Drumpf and Hitler.

Not really, I don't go to a movie for the audience, usually that ruin it.

>No one's complaining.
Would've fooled me.

>show up at the cinemapoli
>"sorry sir, women only screening"
>say you actually identify as a woman
>throw a small bitch-fist about current year, tolerance, diversity, etc
>they let you in just so you shut up
movie doesn't look that good anyways, not sure if worth the trouble

Civilizations fall when women are giving more influence. Voting should be solely a man's responsibility because in the event of a draft, only men have to go to war. Men are affected by the decisions of presidents and politicians far more severely.