/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div>

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Medi Packs Fedora Starter:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

Archive UPDATE

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO

LUCIFER

I GIVE YOU RAW DATA ON HILLARY E-VOTE FRAUD:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1

>Are we witnessing a dishonest election? Our first analysis showed that states wherein the voting outcomes are difficult to verify show far greater support for Secretary Clinton. Second, our examination of exit polling suggested large differences between the respondents that took the exit polls and the claimed voters in the final tally. Beyond these points, these irregular patterns of results did not exist in 2008. As such, as a whole, these data suggest that election fraud is
occurring in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary election. This fraud has
overwhelmingly benefited Secretary Clinton at the expense of Senator Sanders.

If it had been due to early voting, we would have seen that in previous elections. Black boxes are real.

Use their own rules against them.
I call everyone a racist who does not agree with me (I am a negro woman on social media).

this is absolutely disgusting
who are you to complain about media manipulation, liars and subversion when you do it yourself?
you're not better than killary advocates at this point

thanks for bread hungary bro

where the fuck is research bread?

get the fuck off my board Peru, you've sniffed enough for today

A nigger fucking speaking to us... really? Wow. Where the fuck do you think you are???

fuccin nice find

I could make one, but I do not have the usual pasta.
Also I am busy enough with this thread and I have to go away in half an hour.

kek nice

You guys are doing god's work. I want to do my part as well. I browsed through some of the resources earlier and it was mentioned that hot female minorities gather the most followers on twitter.

How followers do you have so far? Don't give away the name of the account or anything that could blow your cover. I'm genuinely curious how well those bots work.

I am planning on creating a black female accounts and I want to make them sound as legit as possible. I know it sounds ridiculous, but could any user from the states make a tutorial on how to speak in legit ebonic fashion?

Also, you guys have outdone yourself on the resources, they're fucking magnificent.

I am, seems like Trumpeter went to sleep.

more of a screencap than oc memery but take it or leave it

Bump

screencap this:

Each standing line of the H in Her is to be made into the twin towers. The arrow is to be made into a plane. This shall serve as the blueprint for the next chapter in memetic warfare related to Hillary.

Not a lying hypocrite like you, of course

Moose?

I have used templates, so I am mindful to give back.

Find who you want to be on Jewbook, then clone the bullshit into your media accounts as you. Be smart. Godspeed.

that's been done to death,

keep brainstorming though, good work, keep posting

you, you are obviously from this board. We can't tell that you are being paid to post here. You are being successful.

We had a pasta about it until a week ago.

You do not have to speak much ebonics though, because trying to manipulate the BLM and the ghetto negros is futile.

Just say "y'all" and "damn" and "hell", and use this type of speech: "#Hillary b like: Im with u nigga, you just need to pay 4 it baka lol *laughing with tears emoji*"

This is enough, since our main audience will be Bernouts and Shill4Jills.

really? got a pic?

fuck

New research bread

i thought i was original

saw a couple in a thread yesterday. Not sure how many threads have been made since then.

I have about 700 followers - I was not even active for a whole week.

Another core member has about 900 now if I am not mistaken.

You just have to pander, virtue signal and relate a lot. Talk to other people. Like and share a lot. Agree and amplify with your own crowd.

Be the one who gets to be one of the firsts to comments a meme on Hillary's status updates.

Use Twatter, Plebbit, Kikebook, 9fag, Imgoy, or any other platform to spread the memes.

mega link for meme starter pack is dead

A single picture?
We have about a hundred at least with that idea.

welcome to the meme game. You throw away 100 for every one that goes anywhere. It's all about be consistent and vigilant. Don't give up, don't get discouraged, and don't bother trying to come up with the "ultimate meme", just meme constantly, make it part of your dad, and the cream will rise to the top

Yes it is.

Someone took it down, somehow.

Be sure to save as much material as you can.
They might try to take down other materia too.

Serious question: is it more worth it to just work on spamming memes since it seems like all but maybe 4 anons have just left the research threads. Don't know why.

Since these are normally more active, should we just focus on spreading things and hijacking hashtags?

i wont involve my parents in this, leaf

Bread here almost slid also.

So god let his only son die so some fucks could shitpost on the internet?

Also, making negro-tier memes is the easiest ever.

Just make sure it is a square, and write some very primitivistic joke above the picture.

Optionally you can use a laughing with tears/perfect handsign/100 emojis too.

How is the trip so far?

oh fuck my life...

*make it part of the day... the day.... umm... just forget the part about cream entirely...

look man

you just needa make a lot of memes and assume the majority won't do much, and you'll randomly make gold

....fucking leaf.....

I have to make the text all pixelated though right?

it's templateasshole, I havent seen other leaf around yet today

You can use Photoshop for example and save it in JPG, than you can choose the quality.

Do not make it ugly, but neither perfect.

>behindthename.com/random/

Check out the name generator for Serbia

>jadran
>drago
>bozo
>srecko
>konstantin
>isaija

questionabl

Good day, TemplateShaman.
How is it going?

Can you take the responsibility from mein about half an hour?

pls

I have checked it for Hungarian, it was about 50% believable, with first and last name both involved.

bump

The proper investigation thread will pick up later.

It is only afternoon in the North American continent. Traffic will rise.

Until then, sure - just meme.
But try to keep the other thread alive as well.

chchea

whoever makes this memes is a fucking magician, theyre so high quality that even paid shills cant compete

Speak English, I do not speak dudeweedlmao.
____

This meme is very important.
Spread it far and wide.
I have about 200 reshared with it.
People get very frustrated about this info.

Legit Jill accounts are sharing our memes too.
Most of the anti-Shillary memes and informational images I see on Twatter were made here.

Sounds good. Reason why I ask is because we've been repeatedly told that we're on the right track with these, and we can tell it's working.

Talk of the town right now is that social media, namely Twitter, is corrupt as fuck, right? Every youtuber is talking about that right now since #FreeMilo. If we raided a hashtag every night or something, or got people on here intentionally or inadvertently, we'd have a better shot at making news.

"Twitter Bans Hundreds Of Anti-Hillary Spam Accounts" is a headline that'll get hits. Regardless. Every youtuber will be looking into what exactly was spammed, and if it warranted a ban, because of what happened to Milo. Then they'll see all the pictures. It's a faster way to get into news articles, theoretically.

Also, I'm the research bread doc guy, and I have nothing else to do for about the next month. Even then, I'll have an odd amount of free time. I can put a hashtag or something up at the top of the doc every night and people can see what's going on or know where to go.

Just something I think could get more attention.

hah sorry it kept saying I was a bot, reformat yer message, yea I'm around I guess

Should clarify, I don't mean the goal is to get banned, I'm just thinking of worst possible case scenarios.

4chans autism is great when it can be weaponized for something good

Good idea.

Make sure you have most of our docs and evidence saved safely (e.g. on USB stick).

Mega started to crack down on us.

Also, see this: Our job has born its fruits already.

shit, scratch that, gotta hit pharmacy before it closes, gonna have to leave too

Yep, I have a bunch of shit all the way back to the first docs saved in a few places.

NEVER POST YOUR ACCOUNT NAMES.

NEVER GO TO IRC OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM.
IT IS A WELL KNOWN SHILL TACTIC TO GRAB YOUR IP AND OTHER DATA.

whats irc?

What is Goygle?

Bump cos catalog is full of sliders

Dudes this is JUST like my animes!!! Omg I'm so excited for this! We are legion xD. Question for you guys, how many layers of irony deep are you on?? I'm like past 7. Nothing like posting pictures with funny faces and text. Praise kek!!

internet relay chat

fresh OC.

The idea was suggested by user yesterday and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I think this one it will work very well. May help win over some #NeverTrump people.

Does anyone have any ideas for other religious oriented memes?

how did the operation go last night? i was out by the end of HRC's speech

This is very good rather for Trump people.

Evil Hillary this should be good for meme

This is good advice.

If I see anyone asking to go to IRC, I may bite and grab their details.

is this a new NPC skin in FO4

Religious memes are useless against normies, you have to appeal to their emotions.

Yes brother. Praise kek. You are becoming one of us, slowly.

700 in a week? Jesus christ. I think I'll be able to handle negro-tier memes, they are extremely effortless to make.

Same goes for english names I guess. I generated a few and some were straight out trailer trash or unbelievable.

>If we raided a hashtag every night or something, or got people on here intentionally or inadvertently, we'd have a better shot at making news.
>I can put a hashtag or something up at the top of the doc every night and people can see what's going on or know where to go.

While that is true I think that it would be better to not leave any traces that could potentially blow our covers. If I am understanding correctly, we want to look like legtimate Jill Stein supporters and if people found out that she has people infiltrating networks it could potentially backfire.

But I guess I'm stating the obvious and everyone's already aware about that.

I've seen this picture before, but jesus christ.

kek

700 in 23 days. What I said is that I was not even active for a whole week out of this 23 days.

Hashtags to use:

#JillNotHill
#BernieOrBust
#Bernie
#BernieSanders
#JillStein
#Jill2016 or #JillStein2016 - forgot which one is more popular
#DNC
#DNCinPhil (something like that, I do not remember excactly)
#DNCleak
#HillaryRottenClinton

This is something powerful. Let the world know.

What weirds me out is that we haven't got any femanons (if there are any on Sup Forums) complaining about us being chauvinists and fighting against the first female US president.

Yeah that part I'm kindof thinking twice about. We can coordinate everything here pretty well I believe.

We'll just have to see which huge normie hashtags can be raided without getting us shadowbanned.

Good joke.

Hashtags: