How do we fix China? At this point should they just be fucking nuked? Is there even any hope?

How do we fix China? At this point should they just be fucking nuked? Is there even any hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61g2-EVJ-mo
youtube.com/watch?v=d5iOnaBNJ-A
youtube.com/watch?v=e7S7r31cjAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Df5_m2in0
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o0VrZPBskpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with killing dogs?

Rape their women, breed souls into those insects

Says the roach

Oh fuck you. Way to defame your already shit tier country, Retard

You won't like the fact that they EAT them though.
Leave the dogs alone even if they are filthy!

you do know many white people eat dogs too right? Like in UK?

Don't worry, I'm sure they're willing to sell the dog penis separately for you, Leaf.

who cares about dogs you cuck

You don't kill dogs...period ok Mehmet

>westerns eat cows which are holy in india

Lmao who cares

>chinese eat dogs which are holy in the west

Fucking subhuman chinks

I don't get it, I own a golden retriever but I never cared about the fact that they're food in some other part of the world.

This pretty much. Immigration Chinese are like robots but their first gen of kids actually have a personality.

Dog tastes pretty good. A little gamey, but an easily palatable taste. Kind of like chicken and venison. I'd eat it again.

See, everyone has to eat, and some people eat dogs. I don't have a problem with that, but the cavemen that make their deaths more painful than they need to be deserve the same.

Fuck dogs. All they do is bark and piss and shit on everything. They're a good source of protein. What the fuck's the problem? You guys are acting like libtards, they're just animals. HUMANS FIRST

>Loving dogs
Kid

this

who gives a fuck if they eat dogs? as long as they dont eat my dog, and it isnt affecting me, who cares?

This

Most interesting is the fact, that people thinking pictures like that are disgusting the same defending abortion.

True. However. Cows are incredibly dumb. Dogs are highly intelligent and very emotional and they've been mans best friend since forever. You can say the same abiut cows in stinky shit hole india

Their "Personality" is literally a carefully crafted chink Illusion to trick Whites, like Niggers pretending to have empathy. Caucasoid's are only capable of empathy.

>Loving cows
Poo

Americans(native) ate dogs

buttmad that your country is now cucked by China?

Fetuses don't have developed brains, they can't comprehend pain. Dogs and other animals do.

>nigger trying to say that all Chinks are mongoloid.

>why don't other people live the way I do
Literally the whole reason why terrorism exists.
Live and let live OP.
At the end of the day no one really gives a fuck

Chinks and malaysians steal locals' dogs from their houses in Thailand. Especially black dogs - eating a black dog alive is considered to be a good luck charm for some of those ethnicities.

>tfw always used to get a nice dog steak and chips after passing penis inspection day
Doused that cunt in malt vinegar and gravy with some mushy peas and you're you got yourself a pefect Ramadan meal.

But this seems extremely arbitrary.

Your culture values dogs, others do not. The problem with going the "all chinks are subhuman" route is that its basically a slippery slope for veganism since it opens doors for that kind of arguments.

3% of Swiss people eat dogs and cats. Nobody in Switzerland wants to talk about it. You probably didn't even know this was true.

One city in bumfuck nowhere China actually eats dogs. Rest of the country fucking hates them. Dog thieves in any other city in China are lynched or chased out of town.

But muh superior cumskin...

how do you know that, russia?

>pigs are more intelligent than dogs
>its ok to kill adn eat them

>dolphins are more intelligent than pigs
>its ok to kill and eat them

fuck off, leave the chinks alone

China is getting richer and richer by the day. They're going to fix themselves like nothing we've ever seen before. They're going to completely rebuild their infrastructure, their military, and work towards fixing their environment. They probably have more hope than any country right now, if they do it right.

Not muh country anymore though ;_;

Chinks are literally Mongoloid you stupid beaner fuck

USA/China super alliance when?

That's irrelevant.
Crows are also highly intelligent, nobody gives a shit about eating those.
Same with pigs.
The only reason people don't eat dolphin is because the stupid things don't repopulate fast enough. Same with whales.

Meat is meat is meat. If it's sanity and safe to eat then killing and eating one over the other is irrelevant.

Dogs have personality. Personality goes a long way.

There is a thing called "travel".

I remember a Chinese girl I once knew. She told me straight up, "The Chinese will eat anything"

Brits have no personality though. Should we take you out in that case?
Didn't think so.

But pigs taste good and have lots of meat. There are reasons why dogs or dolphins aren't used as meat in first world countries.

Did she eat your ass out?

>dolphins are more intelligent than pigs
>its ok to kill and eat them
No, it isn't.
Japs and norwegian whalers deserve having our ASM-armed drones tested on them.

I really bad burning logic and philosophy books when I hear someone justifying their action with someone's else action just because he has different views.Like wtf. Do you people realize when you make argument you violet every rule ? FUCKING PLEBS IN THIS WORLD. BEST SOURCE USA.

>not eating everything
If it isn't poisonous and it tastes good just eat it, the only qualm I have with China is the shitty conditions they keep them in before rekking them.

Culture yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=61g2-EVJ-mo

Yes.

got a good story of discovering chinks eat sacred black doggie?

I had a Chinese gf a year or so a go, and yes

These are simply dog farmers. What is the problem?

You won't get far with English like this.

Wow, I fucking hate gooks.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5iOnaBNJ-A

>t. Filthy Chink

He was also vegeterian and he saw it as the perfect diet for aryans.

Fuck you nigger.

>hang the nigger
>gas the kike

But leave muh dog alone

You're pathetic

They method they use to kill them is inhumane. Battering them slowly with clubs.

>now have a Korean gf
>upon learning my Chinese ex was willing to, won't allow herself to be outdone by "a fucking Chinese"
>does it more frequently and with more effort than my ex
Asian rivalry yes!

Not chinks, but malays or some other such ethnos. Chinks don't care about color.

Hallo PETA.
I bet you are also a vegetarian.

Fucking faggot .

Myanmar, not malay. Oops.

Factory farming is fucked. I don't agree with eating pigs at all. I mainly stick to free range chicken and cows. Yes they're still killed in a cold frightening factory. But they aren't skinned alive, and then boiled alive.

That is some inhuman sick shit. Chinese, American, Indian or not.

nice engläöndö fämöläm

/thread

Cows are bred to be eaten, they have no other purpose. Dogs are bred to be protectors, hunters, and companions. Only a subhuman chink would think it's acceptable to eat them.

I like eating cuy (aka guinea pigs) and you faggots can cry me a river.

>this is not a valid argument because it is used by vegans

this is a carnist's way around facts.

China, rather far east asia, never had much of a dog culture. At least not one which was comparable to the west hence they have a different standing there.

Furthermore meat is/was rather scare there which is also a reason why dogs are considered food.

No but I don't want to give you vegans even one inch in this discussion. Animals are primarily a food source and elevating certain kinds of animals above this just plays into your hands.

>we should keep slaves because they were bread to be slaves.

Pet ownership is degenerate. A dog should have a purpose, like being a watch dog or being used during hunts. To live in a city and have a pet dog is just stupid and disgusting. It's a fucking animal and it lives inside your house! Wake up dogcucks!

>literally the islamic perspective on animal ownership
>sweden flag

Pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=e7S7r31cjAQ

Make sure they die out from their gutter oil cooked foods.

>humans are primarily a food source - Hannibal lecter

if you don't want to be stabbed to death for hamburgers, you can't justify doing it.

i don't care what do you consider animals, like i don't care what a cannibal pedo considers little girls.

This is the one and only time the muslims are right about something.
Dogs are animals. Never forget that, dogcucks.

The Chinese are alright. Communism really really fucked them hard and then all of a sudden they exploded with wealth. That's a mindfuck for anybody.

They put family and the importance of it before anything else though, and that's why long term, they're going to be just fine.

The west is doing everything it can to tear apart the value of family, so everyone belongs to The State.

Chinese are the opposite of that, and that is based as fuck. Family first, even before country. That is what it's all about if humanity wants to prosper.

There's a reason they've been around for thousands of years and not just living out a 250 year 'empire' as a superpower. Family first.

>Animals are the same as humans
>Applying the "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" rule to beings without conscience

Fucking vegans.

>beings without conscience

animals are sentient brah. pick a biology book and read it instead of talking out of your anus.

you have the same brain as a pig or a cow (mammalian brain), a pig literally can be smarter than some retarded humans.

daily reminder that if you eat pigs and not dogs because of "intelligence"
you should reconsider your decision, because pigs are more intelligent than a lot of dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_Df5_m2in0

>animals are sentient brah.

Source

Is exactly why one shouldn't elevate dogs on a special status. Vegan rhetoric literally breaks apart the second you put all animals on the same pedestal.

What the fuck did I say there?

>Source
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
biology 101.
>put all animals on the same pedestal.
i'm not, a cow's brain is more complex than a fly's brain.

that's why i can't stab a cow to death for hamburgers when i know exactly how their brains are going to interprete the pain signals because they have a cerebral cortex like mine.
that's why i kill insects, because i can't perceive their pain. (and i eat fish who eat other fish from time to time)

>I use logic and reason when forming my opinions, emotion doesn't appeal to me.

>MUH DOGS HOW COUlD THEY. CUTE INNOCENT ANIMALS DONT DESERVE TO BE EATEN

Sup Forums everyone

>novel idea which still isn't accepted by the general scientific conses
>biology 101

Oh you

Complexity does not imply or exclude conscience. A whale is bigger than you and weights more but this still does not make it as valuable as a human life.

>a cerebral cortex like mine.

The pain argument then. Would you then eat meat if we could find a method which kills fast, without pain and stress? In a way that the cow would never see it coming?

Hong Kong you have no opinion you're currently under Chinese rule. You left Britain because you wanted China so hard.

Dogs coevolved with humans through thousands of years of cooperation, companionship, and coexistence. That's how they were domesticated.

Only Third World, subhuman scum, especially from cultures that never developed a close relationship with hunting dogs or dogs as pets, treat them like shit.

they really take their dogs hot

>All these subhumans itt defending eating the only animal that deserves to stand on the same pedestal as Mankind

>isn't accepted by the general scientific conses
do you even know what darwinism is ? or do you believe in god and souls ? and that animals are some kind of magical creatures that exist to serve you ?
>Complexity does not imply or exclude conscience
>whale is bigger

it's obvious that i'm talking about the animal brain's complexity. not animal complexity that you considers the be the weight of the animal !

>The pain argument then
NOPË, i know a being with a cerebral cortex will not like to die, (like i don't want to) so it is immoral to take away his life.

Cats?

>All these subhumans itt defending eating the only animal that deserves to stand on the same pedestal as Mankind ( the cow ) - Pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=o0VrZPBskpg

You keep forgetting that dogs are animals, and were treated as such in the West until very recently.

>and that animals are some kind of magical creatures that exist to serve you ?

They do actually since we humans are on the top of the food chain. We domesticated them exactly for this reason: to serve us. Its the entire purpose of their existence.

>it's obvious that i'm talking about the animal brain's complexity.

And I'm saying size means nothing if it isn't used properly. No matter how much more complex their brains may be they still lack the intelligence we humans have.

>i know a being with a cerebral cortex will not like to die

No living being does but that's part of nature: To serve as food for your superiors.

Furthermore if we go down that route: All living beings also want to reproduce which is something we help them with. Should put us even, no?

>hey /goy/ why don't you post in my innovative sliding thread

if there is an animal that was the most important to human civilisation it is the bovines, being a mother to all the human children by giving them milk, and helping with agriculture.

cows should be more respected than neotenous traitor wolvs.

p00 IN l00
LOL XDEEE

i heard that the chink would cut its legs for som twisted reason rather than outright killing the poor thing.

is that true?

*some

>They do actually
>little girls are for fucking - a pedo

i don't give a fuck what you thinks, the only way you can justify harming animals is by arguing that you would accept it if you were in their place.

>And I'm saying size means nothing
what is BrainSize/BodySize ratio ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio

>lack the intelligence we humans have.
well like i said, some animals are more intelligent than some retarded humans, but you can't justify stabbing the retards to death for bolognese pasta ! and somehow justify doing it to animals because you are a degenerate corpse salty flesh addict.

>that's part of nature
where did i say you can't eat animals if you kill them yourself and eat them raw like you fucking need it to survive ?

Inhuman its what the USA are doing on Irak
hypocrite