youtube.com/watch?v=TAQ8JyZNbE0
youtube.com/watch?v=fOq27wdwAGo
youtube.com/watch?v=OeDq8egrgO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about our friends?

>thread made by friend
>doesn't include friends
well at least someone made one

viszegrad agreement open to anyone who can be bothered to sign it, but nobody knows this.
we are our friends

Make new threads yourselves if you don't like it, lazy ducks.

i was about to post mine but yours was up already

I've been awake for a while now.

I forgot to sleep again

/v4/ movie night when?

> tfw no gf to handhold with

>yesterday, at work
>our owner guy is supposed to come as every time before Christmas and give us "bonuses" in envelopes
>2015 it was 200 €, last year it was 150 € as "newspaper isnt doing so great" etc
>no idea how much it will be this time
>he comes, stays for like 20 minutes, gives us envelopes
>it's 160 €
>i'mokaywiththis
>he leaves
>go back to my computer, continue work
>boss invites all colleagues again together
>"so I'd like to single out one person right now and thank him for good job" etc etc
>i start looking at coworker and smile at her
>is actually me lel
>"so many times we didnt have to call IT guys because of you"
>hands me the envelope
>50 € euros
>almost randomly met mom after work, she's supposed to give me some money she owes me
>took her to pub for a good meal and a glass of wine instead of taking the money, she just gave me the difference
>came back home, put clothes for washing, went to bed and fell asleep with my clothes, had bizzare fucking dream
the day went better than expected, thanks for reading my blogg

i forgot to wake up today

teach me your secret

cheers litvin

Nice of your boss

youtube.com/watch?v=TAQ8JyZNbE0
only if we watch this

I got 78k czk bonus... 3k€ :)

god damn that's freakin nice
happy for you my dude

Wholesome story, I'm happy for you. :)

Yeah we are living from grants from city and ministry of culture, so we must spend all money by the end of the year so we can ask for the same amount next year :)

way to go me lad

ahoi

holy shit a genuine True Drevokocúr (Felis Alberis Veritatis)!

I saw that it was so full of shit historically innacurate d movie

>we are our friends

I slept

very nice litvin

more or less the same here but we blow it on laptops and office equipment
like holy fuck the hotel bill on my 8-day work trip was more than my monthly salary and i get asked roughly every 3 months if i want a new laptop / office desktop but a raise? NOOOOOOOO
no cafeteria either and this has been the first year we got a bonus, it was about half my monthly salary

Been sleeping very little lately, but I'm not tired at all. What is wrong with me?

you are dying

At least I'm not growing a second asshole.
Or having my ball chopped off.
Life could be worse I guess.

We blow obscene amount of money on cocain :) its under "restaurant bills, travel, refreshments and other" in our reports. But desu bands which we are inviting like cocain too so its all good. Especially some ethnic music african bands or french are really into it :)

That's a lot of emoticons.

NIGGERS MUST DIE

>washed some windows
>wiped down dust
>wrapped the gifts
>parents are trying not to fight as much as they usually do
>blasting carols
wtf I love christmas now

Same desu, I don't remember ever being this relaxed during Christmas.

You hirin’ by any chance?

I can operate computer, even linux and clusters, perform complex tasks and improvise when the necessary materials are missing and fish out microscopic fragile crystals out of rapidly drying droplets using microscopic platic loops. I am also certified to work with poisonous chemicals and geneticaly modified microorganisms.

>tfw internet is going away and coming back constantly

>wake up
>no snow outside
Rrrreeeeee!!!!!

nice litwin, now you can buy a table

i've got a table for about a month now, m'wisconsin

same
fucking kill me

Any of you lads got snow this christmas?

Here it has 8°C right now and looks like it might start raining soon ;_;

Oh shit not that
this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOq27wdwAGo
Why do ching chongs celebrate christmas?

well gz on a table and a bonus

No snow.

Fuck this city

and pizza

>state
>hiring by skills

hahaha oh wow

I believe in white Christmas

that's racist

yeah. nowadays is Winter Holidays. We dont want to offend new Europeans so we rather cancel Christmas markets too.

is that pic real?

yes

I had a dream about argie's bikini pics
The ones that I've never seen

>haven't used fb for some time
>only shitposting on Sup Forums
>turn it on today
>"which pill would you pick? green for gf, blue for money, yellow for ideal world, red for kids"
>top comment
>"iwould pick yellow, my ideal world just happens to be world full of peace, where everybody has plenty of food and the allmighty dollar doesn't exist"
>200 likes on this comment
God damn, sometimes i forget how dumb plebians are

I don't know what possibility is scarier - that we're narcissistic enough to hold ourselves above the common fare attending facebook, or that we're actually right in doing so.

Actually no scratch that, the latter is scarier hands down.

She's cute desu

They don't, you just watch too much weebshit laszlo

but why then do they do that in the weebshit?

Hi. Can we celebrate Christmas with you instead of 7th of January? Thank you.

because their western audience is actually rather sizeable, user.

still its annoying to see every weebshit series have a token christmas episode among with other clichés

Sure thing

Maybe its just that Sup Forums is a special snowflake site and it made me grow antipathy towards the mainstream opinions like world peace and happiness for everybody, which is why her comment triggered me that much.

> tfw mom is making barszcz and uszki with mushrooms

It's that time of year again boys!

It's uszka not uszki you dummy

Are you really a nip?

F-forgive me, my Polish has gone downhill living among leafs. I need to practice more really.

he's hun

Nevermind, asians all look the same to us

>adoring some kind of celebrity/sportsman/player/actor
Why the fuck do people do this? It seems like ultimate form of cuckoldry to be in some fanclub and dedicated your free time by literally sucking dick of some guy.

They dont want to be alone so they join the easiest thing. Twitch works on same principle: just pay for a sub and you can be my friend etc.

not for us though you whitu piggu

Fucking Jews, get out of my city, reeeee

for their skills/performance? when I say I love Jackie Chan it doesn't mean I spend my free time researching him or... whatever it is that people would do when 'they adore an actor'. It just means I'd just watch movies with him in them or love movies with him more than others. Unless you're saying that watching a movie is being a cuck because you're sucking dick of director and visual FX team by spending your free time on it?

you need to define what you mean by dedicating free time and sucking dick

are we even talking about the same thing, like twitch celeb vs your national athlete who you are fan of clearly because he represents your cunt and has spent his own free time (years of it) trying to achieve something?

FUCKING JEWS GET OUT OF EARTH! REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=OeDq8egrgO8
>tfw no Góral gf to cuddle with in a mountain hut on Christmas

>tfw no magyar gf to stay in the jurta for christmas to avoid all the chr*stians

Thats not what i mean, thats just regular liking of someone, which is okay is some sense. But i don't get how can anybody be part of a fanclub, how he can spend money on merchandise, and go to extreme lenght just to get one autogram from a celebrity, when its all just fake (prime example are Kpop idols nowadays). Moreover, what is the ultimate stupidity, is tinking somebody has superior political/sociological opinions just because they are a good actor (viz Morgan Freeman)

good point with actors. here its even worse since Velvet revolution and actors involvement in that.

lol funny, when I was typing my post I actually wrote Morgan Freeman, then deleted it and replaced with Jackie Chan
but yeah I think you mean being a fanboy which is stupid just for about anything

I hate Morgan Freeman ever since he started doing his own show, which is just him speaking for 20 minutes about how Russians are literal Mordor

What's a jurta

>whats a jurta
pic related in the background
tl;dr nomád tent

>which is just him speaking for 20 minutes about how Russians are literal Mordor
He's right you know.

i have grown quite fond of these comics

>He never played the AoE2 expansion.
It's the Turko-Mongolic tent hoses.

No, he isn't

>tfw magyars in aoe2 are nomads but dont have jurta
áááá

Shes such a qt
>tfw you lived long enough to see earth becoming a 2d grill
:,)

Russia is bad but its enormously overblown nowadays to hide internal problems

>tfw magyars in aoe2 are nomads

Aren't the Magyars in that fan expansions representative of Kingdom of Hungary?

>fan expansion
you mean forgotten empires? yes we wuz in that we have huszárs n light calvary sheet

How about Christian jurtas then

No such thing. Tengri not Jézus ok?