ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com/post/145853116544/destroyed-my-grandfathers-rifle-with-a-hatchet#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tater
Did Ireland replace their faded old flag or something?

This isn't /k/

Fucking leftists !

'CULPRIT'
'SHIT'
'GERMANY, YOU VICTIM'*

*=Opfer/Victim is tanned German subhuman youth slang for a loser or someone pathetic

But why? I cant see no reason at all to do that.
What was he trying to prove?

how can you vomit on command?

That gun isn't broken at all. He just needs a new stock and clean it up a bit and it's fine.

Dumb lefties.

Ask any teenage girl between 13 and 18.

What a disrespectful piece of fucking shit

Fingers in throat probably, never heard of anorexia?

Does not really trigger me. Makes me laugh that the leftist cuck ruined at least a 500$ worth piece instead of selling it.

Portugal is white.

There is literally no difference between a SJW and an alt-rightist

this, hope a neighbor saw him put it in the trash and rescued it

Countries that are anti-globalist are crippled by economic downturns and large unhappiness ratings

>Tater

why the hate for taters?

Trump can't win

The problem with this is Orientalism and pre-modern era Islam, that is pre-terrorist Islam. Islamic tales that reached Europeans painted them as great warriors with a mystical allure, and no doubt their empire's conquests were amazing and notable.

If anything this fucks up the "Nazis are evil racists" meme.

Kek doesn't exist

ITT autism.

mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com/post/145853116544/destroyed-my-grandfathers-rifle-with-a-hatchet#notes

you know what to do

include me in the r/Sup Forums screenshot

if he beat the receiver or any of the mechanical parts stored in the stock then it could explode or not even fire.

Well I guess it is a shitty blurry picture but it looks fine to me. Besides, are you saying you're not willing to risk getting your hand blown apart to honor your grandpappy and fire his gun? Fucking ungrateful dick.