Stay mad, eurocucks, stay mad. I bet you wished you had the gun rights I do, loser, keep wishing

Stay mad, eurocucks, stay mad. I bet you wished you had the gun rights I do, loser, keep wishing.

Jeebus. As a fellow Amerifat I just want to say for God's sake man, bleach your undies and wipe properly. Also, clean that 1911 afterwards too.

The only thing about this which makes me mad is that you've wiped bloodied shit on a 1911

why does he have shit in his pants

Why do you NOT have shit in your pants? Checkmate atheists.

>shit line down his underwear
aaaaaahhhhhhh

This is the pinnacle of american humor.

There is no such thing as designated shitting pants Murica. When will you learn.

>dat skid mark

HAHAAHAHAHAHA OH user I love you Americans I really do.

HELL YEAH FIGHT ON BROTHER

FUCK THE HATERS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

Poo in pantaloons

>Fruit of the loom
>Jogging shoes

Stay poor / neckbeard.

GODDAMN SON WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

THAT UNDERWEAR LOOKS SO FUCKING NASTY

YOU MUST BE A FAT FUCK WHO CAN'T WIPE PROPERLY

HOLY SHIT YOU GROSS MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU STILL POSTED THE PICTURE

that's hilarous

BAIT THREAD

I was gonna comment how americans never took advantage of their gun rights yadayada... but after seeing this..

LOL

jesus...
some people just do not know what they are doing when they go to the toilet...
i NEVER have shit marks in my underpants.

>Yuropoors pretending they don't shit their pants on occasion

I'm not ashamed to admit I have shit my pants before. Its not embarrassing, its just a fact of life. REAL AMERICANS are courageous and aren't afraid to live theirloves how they want. Every American has done it at some point in their adult lives anyway, what's the big deal?

I just took it, I'm still shitting. Last night was taco night.

wtf i hate shitty underwear now

God fucking dammit.

I can deal with the fucking hill shills, but you're literally a normie that just walked in from youtube.

this.

Hey I've shit my pants this week. It's not a big deal or anything I don't get why Europeans get all grossed out.

Are you really going to sit there with a straight face and proclaim you've never shit your pants by accident? At least I'm willing to admit it. It takes a big man to own up to your actions, I guess that's why Europe is such a shitty place to live

Hi sam

dat skidmark

>Those skidmarks
>Getting Poopoo on your gun

nice freedom streak, mate

Do you happen to be the Swede who kept making those Burgerstain™ threads before? That was some dank shit, I tell you.

Learn to wipe your ass. Damn

Designated shitting guns.

That's why I wear dark colored boxers.

Thanks, it came preinstalled in my undies.

Because I wipe like I drive. I only stop at red.

am i supposed to notice something about this picture? i dont get it...

POO

I consider myself quite well rounded when it comes to cultural nuances but for the life of me I can't figure out why Americans think shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable.

When asked they usually brush it off, as if I were some sort of prude complaining about foul language or something - they don't seem to understand that outside of the US no one would shit themselves and continue to walk around in public.

Most people I know would die of embarrassment if they shit their pants in public - but not the American.

"I'll just buy new pants later" they say

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means most Americans simply have no time to use the toilet?

My goal here is not to offend or antagonize but to learn the thought process behind this wide-spread acceptance.

Thanks in advanced for your replies.

POO

Yeah, it's normal to shit your pants about once every five years. But you americans make it seem like you do it at least once every month.

Do people really not stop wiping until there is no more brown on the toilet paper? that is weird my nigga

I lost

Holy SHIT

We just don't give a fuck what people think.

I don't know if this some epin maymay I've never heard before but it make me kek

>be fat
>cc inside waistband holster every day for months
>look at the little grippies on the slide
>layer of deadskin/dust/sweat in the grooves of the grippies
>tfw had to clean each groove with a tooth pick

Once every 5 years sounds excessive. Maybe if you're averaging it over your lifespan including being a shitty baby that shits everywhere all the time.

I've not shat or pissed myself in living memory because I'm not a degenerate.

Do you ever wipe? Like. At all?

People can smell that you retarded dipshit.

IN

hes just going about his business. not hurting anyone. he probably didnt have time to bother with a cumbersome toilet. why make a big deal about it?

Not only have I never shit my pants, But I have actually held in DIAHREA for HOURS. It felt like I was turning green at one point, and felt sick in my face. I've never even sharted before. This is something I'll never understand

10/10

Jesus Christ buy some wet wipes and clean your fucking ass after you shit.

fucking disgusting degenerate.

Even though bleach could salvage it, I'd recommend just buying new underwear and burning those.

and what about the blind? how do they know when they are clean? it really makes me think

IN

Topkek

>tfw IBS weakling and I wipe red every fucking day

LOO

CURRY NIGGER

Please consider the American diet of burgers and fries. That grease basically seaps from evey American. It's known as "Freedom"

fucking piece of shit unamerican illiterate asshole, you have to go back to what ever fucking shit infested place whence you came in america you're free you don't need no government approved toilet paper or any of that fancy stuff you just go with the flow and let it blow.
#trump2016

Don't bully the american pants shitters.
I too once shat my pants when I was driving to work because I overslept and thought I'd reach my company to take a shit there before it gets to late.

they could smell the paper

check n mate

sometimes I even wet the toilet paper because it seem to coagulate the shit better. I even wipe my ass when i get out of the shower because if you notice it somehow breaks apart the shit particles that you wouldn't notice with dry toilet paper. now I know some people have designated ass wiping devise for the shower, and I sometimes do this as well but currently i have no such device

>Meme thread getting genuine replies

Sup Forums is ded

Think we're havin' a giggle m8. After all the happenings in the last few weeks and the Hill Shill floods last night I think a bit of fun is fine.

Why is poo so funny bros?

You get better replies if you type something serious.

>he doesn´t repeat his undies 3 days straight

It´s like you´re just preteding to be a man.

Heightened sense of smell? Like daredevil

i've done it ONCE and even that was a rare mistake i won't ever make again.

No one should be fine with that,its disgusting

Kek.