Bill falls asleep during Hillary's speech

Bill falls asleep during Hillary's speech

youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469825984230.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I push my fingers into my eeeeyyyyysss

cant blame him t b h

Dying bills are my new favorite meme, don't ever give up on me you glorious shoop-monkeys.

what is the offical name of this meme?
i cant find anything under dying bill clinton

Ill Bill

I am keking way too hard here.
>So fucking gold

I wonder if Bill knows about the Bills.

Is Bill ok? He looks a little under the weather.

This meme was ruined by kids who don't know how to photoshop. Only like 2 of them are any good.

Billposts are one of the few things that keeps me smiling on Sup Forums.

Bill Clinton is definitely on the verge of death.

Hes just enjoying the back massage he's getting from the Grim Reaper.

abc

holy fuck does Bill have alzheimer or something?

He seems like he is on morphine or opium.

Bill is not making it to election day, he is younger then Trump but looks and acts a decade older.

Hillary keeps his water on strict ration.

what a fag

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
He is gone. They HAVE to be giving him a blast of coke before speeches

I've come for you Hillary.

what did he mean by this??

You reddit cucks are literally handing the election to hillary. When Bill is in hospital, probably around late September/early October, she will get a huge sympathy bump and sweep the swing states.

Good job idiots.

Would his death hurt or help the election?

I feel like trump would extend an olive branch to be nice and everyone would talk about how nice he is

the only thing that keeps him going is balloons

>asleep

Why, so you can submit an article on Know Your Meme?

He's going to be fine. He's very healthy.
Also why does his nose resemble a bell end without a Jap's eye?
What the fuck? If my nose looked like a cock I'd get surgery.

Look at it. You won't be able to unsee it.

lol

Shut up dork

BILL CLINTON IS AN ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH!

He will die before the election ends to ensure Hillarys victory mark my words!

Praise Kek!

He seems drugged up and ready for Hillary's sacrifice.

no, so i can find more of these

Presidency really drains a person. Bill got through it relatively unharmed. Just look at W. He is hardcore alcoholic now.

He seems drugged up.

Dubya was always a party hard alcoholic. He just had to rein it in during his presidency. Now he's free.

I always felt bad for him. He seemed like a fun lovin guy. For a man who's family is heavy into the Illuminati and all. He was the black sheep. I mean, not as black sheep as Jeb but still.

W. is a teetotaler and has been since about the 90s. Obviously he fell off the wagon several times before, during and likely after, but he's an alcoholic who tries to abstain.

>literally handing the election to hillary
I don't think posting images on Sup Forums is making him any worse than he may or may not be.

Unless... Moloch is teased into bringing out a reality from them.

Based Bill

you nigs don't close your eyes when you're concentrating on the substance of someone's dialogue? i've been in courtrooms where attorneys have had to ask the judge whether he has fallen asleep or not. for me, it's a very common mode of deep concentration but i guess not everybody comes into contact with it so it must look weird.

not shilling, i just don't see the concern here. it's nowhere near as weird as hillary's seizure or her balloon reaction.

There's a lot of footage of him remaining so while everyone else is clapping. It doesn't look right when you take that into consideration.

He's right though guys. we're using meme magic to further along Bills condition. He'll end up in the hospital or dead as a sacrifice to Moloch and win Hillary the presidency.

Hillary doesn't know what else to do with Bill. You think she wants him getting into trouble around the white house while she's president? She needs his poor health as a tool to win.

What we and Kek above need to do is meme him back to full health. Ruin her bid to use his death as a sacrificial boost.

We need Bill Clinton alive and healthy.

bill was definitely drugged lmao. there is another webm where he was holding a balloon and it looks like he's having the time of his life

Kek wouldn't allow him to die. Not even Moloch can sneak something past the great Kek.

Hillary can't win if she gets a stroke

This is a good point. Her mental and physiological health is already deteriorating at an evident pace. The accident she had fainting months back ended with her being hospitalised. Blood clot, long term (if not permanent) double vision in her left eye, as shown in close ups of her double framed glasses. The seizures, which I doubted, but now convinced are accurate.

She probably hasn't got much longer left, herself.

Sick Bubonic Bills

Keep 'em coming

my gf always asks me to show her the epic shoops of ill bill but i can never find any cause all the pol threads are 404d

>inb4 no gf

Fuck he's really in another dimension right now

God damn it Bill

Everything else aside, the physical condition of hillary should preclude her from consideration. She isn't fit for taking this on.

anyone notice how he touches her and then sniffs his finger

Why not try saving them? Make yourself a nice little Billfolder.

because why would i ever show my gf something on my laptop. do you have any idea the myriad ways that could blow up in my face?

>user, what's in that folder there?

why isn't this trending?

bump. anyone got more?

"Just pictures of Bill. He's not looking too good, you know."

I would vote Clinton just because of the ludicracy of Lewdinsky at that time. But then again...THIS much hysterical feminism. It is like it is known more people are interested but what is said is No thank you.

Running on balloons not fumes. Balloon powered Billbot.

this can't be solved just like that

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469825984230.webm

Kek, underrated.

HOLY SHIT

I SAW THAT MOVIE LAST WEEK

U CUT OUT THE BEST PART, WHEN THE MAIN ACTOR V. PRICE APPEARS, THOUGH

I laughed really hard at your post for some reason.

wow bill rules.