Scene where someone vomits

>scene where someone vomits

>scene where someone spits in someones face or drink

Movie turned off. I can handle gore but this is just gross. I also don't see whats hot about cumshots. For more info read my fucking blog. What are your semi autistic movie pet peeves?

>pet gets killed
>characters children and wife are tortured or killed or held hostage
>child loses some sentimental object like a teddy bear
Dont make fun of me but i cant stand this

Who invented facial cumshots?

your mom and i lmao

Quick rundown on this guy?

bog boy

I cannot stand gore against eyes or tongues. I almost had to bolt out of the theater during the evil dead remake when the possessed protag starts cutting her tongue in half with the box cutter

I get this. Each time a pet is introduced in thriller I'm like "they better dont kill him off'

Also, unrelated, when kids are the main character in a thriller and you know they cannot kill them off cause they're kids. Just fuck off and don't make the movie.

how do you feel about putting sharp objects in nails

bumperino

>Character "vomits"
>No visuals, no sound of any liquid hitting the floor, usually just the actor coughing and bending over

Breaks me out of it...

>You look like shit

>Character looks fine

>Annoying show title

>Annoying recurring character [ex.: nagging wife trope}

This also drove me crazy with characters that stop the plot from happening, like Mr Robots dad who keeps saying "You shouldn't do this" ad nauseam or vice versa

>Annoying opening credits

All reasons to stop watching

You should watch funny games

>spends millions on facial reconstructive surgery
>can't be bothered to comb his hair
What's the deal with this guy

>Dude gets a qt girl, teases a long blowjob then makes her eat his asshole for 8 minutes
I'm looking at you, faketaxi.

movie for OP

>child loses some sentimental object like a teddy bear
That scene in superman 4 where the kid drops their bear fucked me up as a kid.

>Diarrhea scene

Even the tag line is an annoying cliché

>>scene where someone spits in someones face

this is literally my fetish

Menstrual blood clottwist

There was a scene in a (rather well-made) animu called Monster, where a guy was being tortured by a couple of goons with a nail clipper

it didn't show anything directly - just the sound of the clipper and the grunts of the guy in pain with maybe some blood dripping near his seat. Needless to say, everything around my groin area was clenched shut tight

I'd spit in your face but this wouldn't help either of us

>Pregant lady's water broke

>Ah fuck a birthing scene

Shit is loud and uncomfortable and fucking unnecessary.

ITT scenes that never happened

My gf has an aversion to watching a vomit scene and since being with her it's made me realize that 90% of movies have vomit scenes. Make that 100% for comedies where someone gets drunk. That's even lazier writing than Prometheus.

I wish you never happened

>gore against eyes

yeah this is the worst thing for me. it sucked back when there were threads for 'the strain' all the time with that poster with the eye

try me senpai, which one didnt happen according to you?

>scene where finger gets bent backwards

Not a fan of eye or teeth stuff, but i have to look away whenever something happens to nails, its the worst. I think it might have to do with the fact that i've had to deal with ingrown toenails alot.

Too lazy to make a webm of the whole thing so we'll have to settle for a cut tumblr gif

>main character eats shit

>the arm cutting scene in Green Room

That scene in A Cure For Wellness when they drill through one of his front teeth was pretty rough. Shit.

Here you go homie

I feel extreme anxiety every time a character operates an industrial saw, grinder, or some similar type of heavy machinery that can fuck you up in half a second

doesn't matter if it's a g rated family comedy, I'm still always expecting someone to accidentally get dragged into it and turn into meat

>tfw the main character settles with a haggard, brown-haired average-faced loser of a woman who kicks him around for half the movie until he nuts up and starts acting like a man

>the achilles heel slice in I saw the devil

>that scene in Fargo this season when Varga forces Sy to drink a cup of his urine

>sex scene
>no pussy or nipple

fucking americans

How do you feel about John Wick?

>someone is holding their breath
>feel the urge to hold my breath with them

>Written and Directed by Lucifer valentino 666
Jesus christ tryhard and edgy is an intersection of suck.

When I was little, I saw this vomit scene that almost traumatized me.
I won't explain further because I don't want the source

Valentine, yeah those movies suck.

HOWEVER, he did make Black Metal Veins, a documentary about heroin addicts. It has to be the nastiest and most horrifying thing on drugs I've ever seen. It's fucked and shows you the most vile parts of addiction.

Never watch The Machinist

>Be babby me
>Parents put me to bed
>Didn't want to go to sleep
>Sneak out of my room
>Parents are watching the exorcist on VHS
>hide behind the couch and watch it
>Its the scene where she pukes on the priest
>Instantly lose my shit at the most horrifying thing I've ever seen and scream myself unconscious
The tequila worm scene in poltergeist 2 really wrecked my shit too. As a kid puking is usually the most traumatic thing you have to put up with and so anything that makes it scarier is going to really fuck with you.

When a character is driving and averts their focus away from the road to like a passenger or the radio or something.

Makes me tense.

who is this?

>Interracial scene

Pretty much all of op's pet peeves, plus...

>Rape
>Animals being harmed
>Forced interracial

Not sure if it counts but I can't handle old people crying.

Why the fuck would you have a problem with food touching your hand? Nothing gross about that at all. It's literally just food, it's not like it's harmful or else people wouldn't eat it. It's not like it was in someone's mouth, or else it would be in their fucking stomach and not on the dishes. If this is such a fucking issue for you then why don't you just get a diahwasher? Oh yeah, because you're a lazy autistic instagram numale faggot nigger that isn't willing to do a bit of work because you have neither discipline nor self respect.

I understand where the OP pic is coming from though. It's just slimy, old, nasty fucking leftovers that's been sitting out for too long. I don't want that shit on me.
Kinda like how some people have a reflex when they have a bug crawling on their hand.

why would you post hi res of this nigga jesus fucking christ

>The car scene where is stabs both of the guys repeatedly in the throat.
I can't handle most gore stuff, but stabbings in the throat where you can see a visible hole and blood squirting out like crazy makes me cringe really hard.

are you one of those faggots that pretend the word "moist" is gross?