How many languages does the average european know?

How many languages does the average european know?
I want to visit the Netherlands, because I have a thing for tall chicks, but I'm learning german right now.
Do the dutch know german, and could I impress a dutch woman with German or am I just going to have to wait and teach myself dutch?
>inb4 manlet
I'm 6'0

The average seems to be 3 imho for educated people.

also
>6'
>tall

Pls halp eurobros

Depends on the region
In say norway or sweden: They speak swedish, norwegian, english and possibly danish, finnish, sapmi

In poland: They speak polish, german, maybe a regional language and russian.
Spain dependent on the region they live in

Greece they speak about 2 to 3

UK mostly just english as well as french. Maybe a regional one

Pretty much everyone can speak English.
German is hit and miss, most people can understand most of what you're saying but can't speak it back (this number decreases the further from the border you get).
>I'm 6'0
Still a manlet here, sorry burgerbro.

You won't impress the dutch if you speak german.
We have to learn Dutch, English, French and German for the first two years of high school, then drop either French or German. If you actually want to impress people you should be able to speak Dutch, not dutch-ish. People will most likely refuse to respond in dutch if you can't speak dutch properly.

We're the most fluent non native English speakers in Europe ( and probably the world ) though, so don't worry about that.

This guy is right, I'm 6' and considered short

The average dutchman is 6'1

>How many languages does the average european know?
Depends on the region. Most of central Europe and northern Europe know several languages each. Us, Eastern and Southern Europe are shit at languages.

user just paint yourself brown and scream allahuackbar while you rape her. If the refugees can get away without speaking the language in sure you can.

/fit/ pls go

I'm 6' and I feel like a midget here in sweden. I'm broad tho, like a wrestler.

Dutch is German

>sprikenzy doich?

That's complete bullshit, the East "central" Europeans can speak German, lots of Portuguese can speak Spanish, Italians too, Greeks have a good lingual education system.

>Literally visiting a country for muh dick reasons

Are you sure you are not a nigger?
I am starting to doubt the 60% white part

No, say it ain't so.
I heard dutch women are stuck up. Is this true?

the netherlands is 50% muslim under 18, so not sure what youre hoping to do there

Depends on you and the region.

Honestly I would really count if the languages share anything similar. Knew this french guy here in america and he was taking spanish. Guy would score 100s on every quiz/test so to him it wasnt nearly as hard since the languages share similarities.

But say the same french guy took a course in chinese with an american. Depending on their interest and other things, it would be harder and more impressive if a person spoke languages that arent related to the other ones they speak.

Even we're taught a second language, I meant shit compared to central and northern europe who can know 3 or 4 languages each and be completely normal

So is the Swedish girls going with Arab men a meme,? I couldn't see women leaving the tallest and strongest men for brown skin manlets, even if Swedes mentality are totally effeminate.

learn more

Kinda bullshit, the bigger the country, the worse they know other languages. Brits, French, Spain practically only speak their own. Germans know English well, but they don't want to speak it. Netherlands is the non-anglo country with the best English, Sweden very close second place. Switzerland are thought to know four languages in school. German first, french, English and Italian, this depending a bit on the region.

You are asking if they fuck foreigners that they barely know. You degenerate loser. I can˙t wait for your shithole country to get overrun by shitskins, the sooner the better

>women
>not considered sight seeing
Wew lad

>tfw no giant gf
;_;

>tall strongly built women

Really turns my crank brother.

I know Hungarian(my main language) and Romanian(forced to learn in school)

muie bozgor

I'm 6'0" and the amount of taller women I've seen in my week vacation Amsterdam blew my mind.

Dutch girls were a bit tough for me desu
>ended up fucking an average height Danish gril

>A supposed white nationalist
>Promotes white women being whores who fuck anyone and everyone

Good goy

6 ft is average for Central Europe, but you'll be in the lower end of what's considered average in the Germanic countries (except for the Netherlands).

You'll be tall-ish but nothing too special in the South and the South East.

source: 6 ft guy, who has travelled a bit

See this is what i was talking about. Dirty kikes are defiling white women.

I am so proud of what my great greatfather did with your type schlomo.

Shut the fuck up I live in a small city near the Hungarian border and we are the majority here
Most romanians here are dumb as rocks and dont even know where is Romania on the map of Europe

Shut up virgin. Russians are the biggest sluts I've known anyway, and you probably are just mad you aren't getting any

Spoiler: They won't date you. You really has nothing to offer them. Not even the language. You are a fucking tourist.

I like petites ;-;