Dinesh D'Souza hate thread

>"The democratic party still runs the slave plantations, they are just urban ghettoes now. They don't want the labor of the slaves anymore but their votes." (paraphrasing of what he parrots everywhere)
This guy scares me. He has a very legitimate point that could actually work and tame the chimping out of the niggers in the US. He and his movie are doing well and could potentially redpill a lot of minorities about the democratic party. Those minorities getting rid of the democratic party could actually lead to a diverse society that works. I'd hate that, shitskins shouldn't be succesfully integrated.
I'm genuinely staring to think that the democrats are doing a favor to everyone by "keeping the black man down". This trend ending is terrifying to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ui6JgM94nxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Bump. Sup Forums should be concerned.

oh give the smug pooinloo a pass

he has some good argumetns

So black people stop voting Democrat? There's not much of a problem with this, the real problem are the other races like Hispanics and Arabs who can organize on their own against us.

Is this turd out of prison already?

You'd like to peacefully coexist with well adjusted blacks? I sure wouldn't. Even a racewar sounds better than that scenario.

He's doing a press tour this week to promote his movie.
I just saw him on the Water filter show.
youtube.com/watch?v=ui6JgM94nxg

@83370484

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS SHILL Sup Forums

I can't be the only one who's tired of the Eternal Hungarian at this point. Forever devastating the world through racial divisiveness and intolerance. First he causes WWI through his hateful rhetoric towards Austrians and causing strife throughout the empire, then he goes and passes rapefugees through to Germany while filling their heads with hateful rhetoric to crush them, and now he seeks to devastate America by precipitating a race war!

God damn the Eternal Hungarian!

Thing is America has already been forced to adopt multi culti and I'd rather try to make it work than reverse track

Europe on the other hand should remain pure

@83373782

ALWAYS REMEMBER Sup Forums

Around a Hungarian, get ready to bury 'em.

in the USA, Hungarians are minorities

Oh look, the (You)-denier user is back.

>peacefully coexist with well adjusted blacks

We've been doing that for a while mate. It is only lately they have been getting uppity, probably because of the king nig in office.

D'Souza is too goofy looking and goes over the top with very valid points/concerns so no one takes him seriously on the the left/middle.

Pandering to blacks is always cuck.

I get what you're saying, but there's no reason to hate on Dinesh. His point about Democrats keep blacks in a plantation mindset is absolutely correct.

Your fears won't come to fruition anyway. I don't ever foresee a day in our lifetimes when blacks will not vote almost unanimously for Democrats.

>Viktor 'Fuck the EU and Europeans Too' Orban
>Viktor 'Underground Jihadi Railroad' Orban
>Viktor 'Dancing on the Grave of the Austro-Hungarian State' Orban
>Viktor 'Goulash or Gas Chambers' Orban
>Viktor 'Magyar Madman' Orban
>Viktor 'Border Fence for Me but None for Thee' Orban

>tfw the Eternal Hungarian is named

>I get what you're saying, but there's no reason to hate on Dinesh. His point about Democrats keep blacks in a plantation mindset is absolutely correct.

You're not going to convince them of anything. Also, aiming to be the party of black people is just cuck. They don't give a fuck. The vast majority of blacks aren't desirable to have around.

NEVER FORGET Sup Forums

The Eternal Hungarian has chosen his leader, and this man is coming for YOU, and his Magyar hordes will defend him to the end.

We've suffered at the hands of the Eternal Hungarian for long enough.

DON'T LET THEM WIN

He just causes a bunch of young republicans to look like fucking fools in front of their peers. We should be teaching our young people not to pander to minorities, especially blacks.

hello I am isis member

It good when Hillary elected, haha

allagu agbar

THESE MAGYAR MONSTERS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU WHILE THEY SPEED ISLAM RIGHT TOWARDS YOU

Why exactly are you doing this?

>Honestly comparing blacks not voting for your party to slavery

>Shilling for Indian Michael Moore

THE ETERNAL HUNGARIAN! LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH!

this. The poo worship escapes me.

Romanian living in america

eternal habsburg strikes once again

fuck off magyar monkey. you sit there safe in your country and want to instigate chimpouts here? fuck off

t. proxy magyar

>>"The democratic party still runs the slave plantations, they are just urban ghettoes now. They don't want the labor of the slaves anymore but their votes."

This is pretty accurate, niggers and spics are going to be replaced by robots. And they the elite will drop Ebola on them.

STAND STRONG BROTHERS

Thank God for that. Tragically for you, Macedonian friend, the Eternal Hungarian is right next door.

BE CAREFUL

You learn to poo in the loo and you think suddenly you can into American politics. Unbelievable.

Literally just watched the movie and it was fucking terrible. I actually really like D'souza, and 2016 was a very, very good political documentary. It ripped Obama apart and was effective because he used King Nigger's own book against him. Hillary's America had none of that.

The first hour-plus is full retard: he links the Democratic Party exclusively to Indian removal, slavery and immigrant ghettos. There are some truths here, but it seemed like he went full counter to the Left's identity politics and made himself look retarded at the same time. Bad history that I assume tries to appeal to the normies.

But the last 30-40 mins are some real redpills that could've been dropped. Only this part is dedicated to Hillary. He talks about the Clinton Foundation and the shady dealings with donations. But he doesn't go far enough. He should've spent more time on Alinsky, and Obama/Hillary's relationship with him is only mentioned in rambling passing.

Just watch 2016 instead if you're going to watch D'souza. That one was eerily prophetic. Thihs one was pretty fucking garbage and I almost considered walking out.

Look at the RT scores. I think it's at 3%. 2016 is at 30%. That's understandable because leftists are retarded (Michael Moore's are all 70% and up). But this one is particularly bad.