Why was Simba so unhappy about his daughters relationship with the black lion?

Why was Simba so unhappy about his daughters relationship with the black lion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s9UwrXZMWdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he was from the wrong side of the plains

becuase he is a nigger

/thread

holy shit literally BLACKED lion king edition wtf disney

Because he looks almost identical to Scar

Simba even has a nightmare where Scar turns into Kobu and throws him into a stampede

Is Lion King 2 or 3 actually worth anything?

I remember loving the original and seeing it 1000 times on VHS. Then the sequels came out at McDonalds with toys and I didn't see them. And some Timo and Pubah series aires on RTL2 and I didn't like it.

Help.

where is this from?

They don't compare to the original obviously. 2 is probably fine to watch.

The third really depends on if you have a love of Timon and Pumba. Adds NOTHING but you might enjoy it if like those two.

>where is this from?

Thanks.

Isn't he the son of scar
wouldn't that be incest?

That's some crappy drawing quality, holy shit

No, but we have no fucking idea who he is.

Not his real son. His mother was Scar's bitch though.

BLACKED

>Isn't he the son of scar

He isn't for the sole purpose of avoiding the audience frowning upon any possible trace of incest

Because it was his uncle's son so the kids would probrably be deformed?

Why is Matthew Broderick such a shitty singer?
We Are One from The Lion King 2 would have been such a comfy song if he could actually sing.

Will the live action/CGI remake include the sex scene?

Because that's incest.

>Most people claim that The Lion King II: Simba's Pride™ was their favourite childhood Disney movie
>Is literally a movie about a foreign black dude invading the homelands and fucking the local women
Either they predicted the future or literally made it in the span of less than two hours. How the fuck did they get away with this?

>Most people claim that The Lion King II: Simba's Pride™ was their favourite childhood Disney movie
>Most people
Who?

Did I fucking stutter?
Most. People.

Foreigners invading and taking the women has been happening since ancient times, that's not a prediction.

The alpha lion of a pack bangs all the lady lions around him, so simba and nala are half siblings.

Wow I'll never look at Simba the same again

I don't think most people have seen the sequel, or are even aware of its existence.

At least back in the day they would have to earn it. Now you can just waltz into Europe and make eighty four babies just by being black, and what's worse: do it in an "ethical" manner.
There ever been a film for liberals it's this heap of lamb tripe.

The opening song from LK2 is god tier. I'd consider it nearly as good if not a lot more atmospheric than Circle of Life.

Check it out:
youtu.be/s9UwrXZMWdM

This.
I don't think anyone even knows about the third film. Fucking crazy, right?

>black
looks like a mexican lion to me or pajeet

>tfw my sister loved this cartoon and rewatched it every day
>tfw she is a mudshark with a mongrel kid, baby daddy got shot in a drug deal

He is Scar's wife's son

>3

I know of 2 and 1.5, but there's is a Lion King 3!?

Because they wanted a Romeo and Juliet plot to contrast the previous Hamlet one, but they needed a visual indicator for retarded children to know which side the lions are on. Or the jews just want your daughter to fuck black people, I don't fucking know
Wasn't it strait to DVD? Most people didn't watch it in the first place

Whatever happened to these direct-to-video cash-in sequels? The Disney production values actually meant they were pretty good.