Reinhart says she first experienced mental health issues in middle school. Growing up in Ohio...

>Reinhart says she first experienced mental health issues in middle school. Growing up in Ohio, she struggled to balance her newfound passion for acting with school. And her anxiety made the situation even worse. "I was still going through puberty, I had bad skin, and I didn’t have a lot of friends because I had social anxiety," she says. "I just started to feel very out of place [at school]."

>She'd often fake sick to get out of class, and she even begged her parents to let her try homeschooling. They let her try it for the second half of seventh grade, but it proved even worse for her mental health. "I sat at a computer doing unchallenging, unstimulating school work, and it allowed me to further sink into this world where I was by myself and isolating myself."

>She went back to school for eighth grade, and that's when her depression and panic attacks came in full force. She had her first panic attack on the first day of eighth grade. "I remember having racing thoughts," she says. "I couldn’t breathe very well, and I was like, 'Wow, this is what a panic attack is.' " She continued to have panic attacks throughout eighth grade, and her parents even had to ask the principal to put her best friend in every one of her classes as support. "It was not a good experience for me or my parents," she says. "It was very stressful."

Literally Who

Why should I care about this roastie?

Who is she again?

LIterally perfect.

wtf but she looks so stacy

really makes u think

BLACKED when?

literally me, just replace the she's with he's and her's with him's

>yfw being "socially awkward" isn't quirky enough anymore for socially-adjusted boys and girls so everyone starts self-diagnosing themselves with autism
you know it's happening.

>Growing up in Ohio
damn, rough

just like me

WTF why didn't I get any support for this shit??
>I wasn't a pretty girl
oh

I guarantee this bitch was molested, whoever the fuck she is. God bless her molester

I grew up in Ohio and have social anxiety too!

Why are normies so autistic?

Lili Reinhart the great great granddaughter of Reinhard Heydrich

care to explain? Stacies cant have social anxiety.

She's like the people on /fit/ who worked their way up to become "chad", but still shitpost and have a good time. Once you know what it's like to be on the other side you can never truly be "chad" or "stacy".

>I didn’t have a lot of friends

For a girl, this is anything

She's /ourgirl/ for sure.

That explains so much about Dark Betty.

>Riverdale is actually a documentary
Never saw that plot twist coming

wtf I love riverdale now!?

she's literally the staciest of stacys

she's Betty on Riverdale the Archie TV show that rips off gossip girl

>tfw found a milf hooker who does mouthfucking and anal
clap for me bros

pics or it didn't happen

It will be a sad day when she goes full SJW and loses her mind.

She's only 20 lads.

>being "le oh so quirky" isn't enough now so people are more "depressed" and "anxious"
Just great.

>she goes full SJW and loses her mind
She argues with them every other day. They fucking hate her because of the dumb shit she says.

>They fucking hate her because of the dumb shit she says.
?

>They fucking hate her because of the dumb shit she says.
You mean not dumb shit right?

How do I find a hooker without getting arrested

Roasties even pretending to have had hard lives should be jettisoned into space via catapult. Wah wah I was a socially akward loser just like you guys!!!!!!! except the second my face wasn't covered in acne men were lining up to let me step on them to get over puddles and then I became famous!

>swn releave her stress by dressing up in an SS uniform and stomping your balls
;_;

>women can be lonely

NO

she said lesbian couples belong in fanfiction and that depressed people shouldn't waste their time being sad.
I mean, she could learn how to speak in "public". She just says shit without thinking. I dunno, maybe it's the "anxiety".

>she said lesbian couples belong in fanfiction

Links? I gotta see this.

That all sounds pretty based to me.

both of those are true

go somewhere with legal hookers

>tfw no pure aryan gf
;_;