"I don't want children that look nothing like me"

If your genes are strong, your progeny will primarily share your traits.

Are you a sextourist?

White people needs a eugenics program at this point

>"I don't want children that look nothing like me"
what kind of literal child says this?

as long as they look like your partner what's the problem?

Yep just look at Miss Thail*nd from this year.
100% Swedecuck phenotype

Wh*Te """people""" need to get genocided at this point *

This. I'm ugly, so I want my children to look less like me and more like my partner. Still should be mine of course.

Miss Thailand is ugly as fuck, Venezuela will revenge

What if you divorce snd every time you see your kid’s asian face you are reminded of your cheating ex-wife?

so, if you marry a black woman and have kids with her, would you like your kids to look like her (black)?

don't marry a cheating cunt?

Yes, look like me, her, or a bit of both
as long as your partner is qt what's the problem?

me, i want my kid to look like he is mine, not like he could be other dude's kid
but, to each its own, i guess

you have some sort of complex user.

They're submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes.

>not wanting a nigger for your son is bad
ok

How narcissistic do you have to be to want clones of yourself?

Any child you have will *always* be a 50-50 combination of your and your partner's genes. The only reason why they "look like you" if your partner is of the same group is because, surprise, a bit more of your genes are identical. Which is basically because you're fucking a distant cousin.

I don't want a nigger, sandnigger, ching chong, or a cumskin as my child.

Who honestly draws cringy shit like this?
WMAF only makes elliot rodgers, AMWF makes beautiful hapas

>be white
>go out with your mulatto/mestizo/hapa child
>people think you are a pedo who kidnapped a child

Too much for me

I never understood this concept

Obviously you resemble your parents on some level

You’re literally 50% them

I canMt believe a swede believes in the asianmasculinity myth. I thought you only were submissive towards blacks and arabs

what shitty society do you even live in?

Ever noticed how whenever wh*Te ''men'' mate with anything other than white women the child is always fuck ugly and turn out retarded but whenever white women mate with any other race than wh*Te ''men'' the child always becomes a chad...
really wonder why...

Uhhh no. Your child is now half BLACK, as he should be. Your kid doesn't look anything like you because he is now a child of KARA BOGA.

>The absolute state of Sup Forums
Disgusting cucks.

>what kind of literal child says this?
Insecure men that need their children to totally look like them to confirm that their woman didn't cheat them and the kid is theirs.

>malta
you're a sandnigger my man

u rlly want this?

Haha, sure thing.

No, you are.

No, really, we, in fact not just arabs, tunisians to be precise, buttraped you so hard during the middle ages to the point that if you and i got a genetic test we'd turn out to be distant cousins or some shit

AMWF are not more beautiful than WMAF hapas.
What I have noticed though is that AMWF hapas have a much greater chance of being white looking. I've never seen a white passing WMAF hapa.

Don't you have an emu to get chased by?

yes, sure sure please do continue talking.

Cucks ITT totally obliterated by based saltamuros

>ugly fucks ugly, breeds ugly
what a fucking surprise

>muh complex

This really isn't an argument

Assuming that someone has a complex of some kind because he doesn't share your exact same views isn't an argument

>i want exact copies of me
>i totally have no complex btw

>strawmanning this hard

my brain hurt op

You mean this one?

A scandinavian one, place where they have lots of pedos and very little in terms of hapas

Yea but it would be better if he was de niro ugly not mongrel ugly.

t. AMWF h*pa

aren't WMAF mostly old/ugly white dudes with average looking asian chicks and AMWF are like average/good looking couples?
ugly genes are just stronger, just try to get a supermodel to father your kids, of course if you're butt-ugly that won't help much

asians are so cucked to the white man. They might as well hire their english teachers to represent their chink countries

both my parents are european, albeit not from this country

>not from this country
Yeah, we can see your flag

sorry that your society is shit, we don't have that type of shit here

>ugly genes are just stronger, just try to get a supermodel to father your kids, of course if you're butt-ugly that won't help much
yes that's point, uglyness and attractiveness are beyond race, your kid won't be guaranteed beautiful or ugly just because you fucked x race, it depends on you and your partner.

>Alexa Chung.
>1/8 asian
>happa

yes but i am not amwf as you said