#BlackWomenDidThat

#BlackWomenDidThat is trending on twitter.

SJW are already losing their shit because #WhiteWomenDidThat is trending too

Let's get #WhiteMenDidThat with a list of ACTUAL accomplishments and watch them lose their fucking minds

Don't forget to use both #BlackWomenDidThat and #WhiteMenDidThat in the same post to get max exposure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SR2gR6SZC2M
io9.gizmodo.com/a-world-map-based-on-scientific-research-papers-produce-1717444215
youtube.com/watch?v=QjrQWU2EcsA
youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c
youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it mostly about booty clapping?

Black Women invented rock and roll

Space. White men went to space and wedged a flag up the moon's anus. Top that women.

>An African American artist has the highest grossing tour out of all African Americans

Uh....nah. Les Paul invented the electric guitar, so he should pretty much have the title.

The point was a woman outgrossed a man I think.

WE

>Has the highest grossing tour FOR AN AFRICAN AMERICAN

She grossed more than MJ?

/thread

Truly an accomplishment that'll echo through eternity.

Do black women need a hastag to let everyone know they outgross everyone?
Im pretty sure we all already find them repulsive.

>some negro held the record for richest negro

>check the top grossing tours of all time
>the top 20 is all white people

Lol

I hold the record for richest person who is me.

Take it a step further and find all the accomplishments they'll try to take credit for like and correct them with "Actually, #WhiteMenDidThat"

They'll go fucking bananas.

>started #BlackWomenDidThat

#WhiteMenDidThat

The crime rate in America #BlackWomenDidThat

WUZ

That was mostly black men although black women did contribute

>white men invented rock and roll
I hate nogs as much as you, but if you're going to pin it on any one man, Chuck Berry is your best bet.

Of course, many people were involved, and some of them were white. There may have even been black women involved; I don't know. But Sister Rosetta Tharpe? Rock? She was playing gospel-tinged R&B into the 60s.

youtube.com/watch?v=SR2gR6SZC2M

This. We'll give the apes credit where they're due. Still a man, though.

Have women done anything notable besides discovering radiation? Have black women done anything at all?
Kek

Yeah but he stopped being black, remember?

Black woman make black men

>the crime rate

>mfw nig nogs seriously believe that a single person can just invent a new musical genre out of nothing.

They're as dumb as the people that think the invention of the computer can be attributed to one person.

Whenever they try to claim they invented a certain genre of music, remind them who invented every major instrument

So did Beyonce

You're right, the modern computer is the result of the culmination of the life's work of dozens of geniuses...all of them white men.

Fucking with black women never ends well for white bitches.

If you really accomplish something, it will be obvious and people will recognize you for it...you won't have to advertise.

Put another way, if you have to tell people...then you probably haven't done anything of real value.

/r/ing that pic of human contribution throughout the ages where europe is highest

Rising number of HIV cases in the US

> #BlackWomenDidThat

I got you

Chuck Berry?

I thought it would have been the guy who sang Tutti Frutti. Can't recall his name, though. He was a black dude, too.

For extra salt.

#WhiteMenAndAlsoMarieCurieDidThat

a white woman invented coffee filters and I use those every day

bless her

WE WUZ BB KANG N SHEEIT

Ok ok, I realize there is a culture clash ongoing, but do yall seriously have to start counter hash tags everytime one of these pop up?

Theyre just like that little nerdy kid that is finally starting to improve and take pride in his own accomplishments and getting a gf to build a healthy self-esteem, and you are like the chad saying "oh i fucked your gf and several other better women, loser".

Tad cruel dont you think?

You never fail me Sup Forums

io9.gizmodo.com/a-world-map-based-on-scientific-research-papers-produce-1717444215

There have been a handful of notable women in the field of computer science and engineering to be fair.

Chuck Berry - Maybellene (release July 55)
youtube.com/watch?v=QjrQWU2EcsA
Little Richard - Tutti Frutti (release Oct 55)
youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c

They were both certainly influential protorockers. They approached the rock sound from different influences, which is interesting; Chuck mixed (white) country music with Blues. Little Richard approached it from a more purist R&B direction.

That's little richard

"Black Women are Magic How many times we gotta tell you that Black women are magic?"

Are blacks just a meme? Why do they remain so childlike into adulthood? Is it because they finish maturing physically before any other ethnicity?

We wuz kangz. Black women are magic. Melanin gives melanated peoples a deep connection to the universe.

This is something deeper than low IQ, right? Blacks just aren't fully baked.

Couldn't they find a less un-flattering picture of a niggres? Every depiction of black people reminds me of howler monkeys.

Why aren't blacks embarrassed of their ape-like appearance and behavior? It's like they're devoid of any sense of self-awareness or something.... really makes you think.

Ever noticed how man landed on the moon it was only three white males?

No he didn't, and he played jazz.

underrated post.

raised almost every mass shooter in modern history #whitewomendidthat

Big difference between healthy self-esteem and unwarranted cockiness

Uh where's China?

Its called trying to find a collective identiy to invest in and be proud of, kind of like you guys do?

And the best part, all of you have the same level of involvement in either the successes of struggles of your people - nothing.

AYO HOL' UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy with it*
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT
*instinctively checks for police*
FINNA BE SAYIN
*licks teeth*
U WYTE BOIZ BE SAYIN
*calls parole officer*
WE WUZ KANGZ ND SHEEIT?

>Let's get #WhiteMenDidThat
You want us to seriously post almost everything ever created?

I thought the silly things was that he couldn't even play guitar? Or was that Mr. Fender

Well when the chad comes to shoot him down everytime, you do get beta uprisings.

It's impossible for a black woman to not like Beyonce. That's their role model, community leader and political figurehead all in one.

> Gives birth to cuckolds who read black twitter fantasy and take it as fact

#AmericanWomenDidThat

#blackwomendidthat

Blacks seem over-confident in general - witness the fat bitches who think they're sexy and "thick". I can only assume that whereas most white people mature and realise all the shit their parents told them about them being perfect was just stuff you say to a kid, niggers are too dumb and actually believe it.

>that pic

Post screenshots of twitter

>computers
>internet
>ect (harnessing electricity ...)

Rise in intravenous heroin use did that

I fucking hate /pol so much, you're redpilled, but so fucking fucking stupid. Are you guys this retarded that you want to post #whitemendidthat...

YOU SHOULD ALL BE POSTING #WHITEOWOMENDIDTHAT...

The point is to divide and conquer. Turn the sheboons against the feminazis. The moment whitemendidthat starts trending the infighting ceases and the BLM movement finds more allies

fucking plebs, learn to subvert like the jews do

kek, underated

>after Hillary clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president

So, they realized she's got no chance of winning and they've lowered the bar for celebration?

Now that's just pitiful.

Grace Hopper

Granted it's one of the of the only (if not THE only) significant contribution to computing by a woman, but she did make very significant contributions.

>its national chicken wing day

I don't think it would be hard to just spam their shit hashtag. They haven't really done much.

>Xavier Calderón
Strange name for a nigger.

dem crackaz shot off the nose of the sphinx so we wouldn't know we wuz kangs an shit #staywoke

Dis twet gib me a meltdoun

The funny thing is they're spamming the white women hashtag, comparing it to "all lives matter" without seeming to realise that in doing so, they just make the hashtag more successful

Thanks, America. Consider me educated.

More like that little nerdy kid saying he fucked the prom queen and sold his startup for a billion dollars and they're like chad saying "no you didn't, you pathetic loser"

> Promoted trends

>that singularity in Africa
Literally a "black hole"

Bow down white slave, it's time to build more pyramids.

>SJW are already losing their shit because #WhiteWomenDidThat is trending too

MAN YA'LL WHITE FOLKZ BE STEALIN OUR RESARCH AN SHIT

Super bamp with materials

the inferiority complex is so real that I don't know how everyone doesn't see it.

Many would probably say Chuck Berry "invented" rock n roll as we know it. I don't think it was invented as much as influenced. I don't see how you can "invent" something abstract like rock n roll.

>Germany
>i-it truely was da joos who invented all that shit why would we ever lie to you about stealing all their inventions and pass them off as our own
>1950
>allegedly 1000% of Jewish population in Germany pruged or killed in a matter of years
>contribution basically stays the same

youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0

Highest rate of single mothers at 72%. #blackwomendidthat

literally, who is that?

The pyramids aren't going to build themselves white cracka, not grain storage, but cocaine storage.

Hell Twitter's CEO is Jack Dorsey a White man who is an ally of BLM, and probable lover of Deray.

White men invented Twitter too.

She's legit.

Post this.