Redpill me on Che

Why do people think he's a hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

POL.nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a "revolutionary" with a shirt. That's all it takes to fool millennials.

Hated niggers
Hated jews

thats why

He liked to shoot young boys in the back of the head. Probably liked to fuck them as well. A complete sociopath. Thats why Fidel sent him to Africa to get rekt.

Fuck this guy, I have no clue how anyone could idolize such an elitist violent peace of shit.

The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations

he's a dirty commie, but I gotta recognize his feat of taking a country in USA's backyard with some soviet training and some peasants

Too bad he was a communist, he had so much potential, hated niggers and other inferiors.

Was the golden definition of a terrorist before Munich and 9/11 happened.

Great hero caused butthurt to amerilards who couldn't handle the bantz.

I wish we had a Che here as well.

where does this he hates black meme come from anyway? the guy fought with revolutionaries in the fucking CONGO.

He is a fanatic. Ppl like them.
Go to xyi plz. There is no noice enaf for fanatism ideology. Nationalism/racism sucks cause no existential solution

because there is a sharp photo taken of him

the answer lies within your post. Did you ever read The African Dream?

"Those who kill their own children and discriminate daily against them because of the color of their skin; those who let the murderers of blacks remain free, protecting them, and furthermore punishing the black population because they demand their legitimate rights as free men — how can those who do this consider themselves guardians of freedom?"

Yeah sounds like he really hates nignogs.

He hated murrifats, that's enough reasons to like him

Because Thriller was an awesome video, desoo

The only country to still revere him is Cuba, and that is because he was a HUGE part of their revolution.
Other than that millennials like him because he has a meme shirt.
>pic is of a building in front of the Cuban parliament that I took last Christmas, writing says "Hasta la siempre", or "until victory."

Hasta la Victoria siempre, until victory always*

Well he was anti america and said many things to provoke a response in america.

>We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing

Just came back from Cuba myself a week ago. How did you get in as an American? Met one that had to go through Panama and give 15 official reasons for visiting.

Saying that you are going to go fight for the revolution in Congo sounds like the perfect excuse to shoot niggers desu

>>>We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing
is that really a racist statement though? I don't think anyone here would consider that racist if it wasn't coming out of Che's mouth.

che is a communist faggot. after the 1960s commie brainwashing of america culture, everyone loves commie heros.

simon bolivar is a different story. fuck the central banks.

The OP who you're responding to sounds like a fucking idiot

Che practically founded POL

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"The episode upset us a little because the poor man, apart from being homosexual and a first-rate bore, had been very nice to us, giving us 10 soles each, bringing our total to 479 for me and 163 1/2 to Alberto."

"The first person we hit on was the mayor, someone called Cohen; we had heard a lot about him, that he was Jewish as far as money was concerned but a good sort."

Studied abroad for a semester, ironically through the business school of my university.
Was looking at how the increasing privatization of Cuban services are helping and hindering the economy.

Literally because he is on a cool poster!

What is POL

It's a Dutch company that sells security systems.

POL.nl/

brainwashed by joo in the loo media

He has his own line of t-shirts.

People love that.

He was a vicious psychopathic cunt but died young enough that leftists weren't forced to face the facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eMLk1nQh5o

>Redpill me on Che
He was the redpill: hated blacks and gays.