Screencap this. This is how the election will go

Screencap this. This is how the election will go.

This is the best possible outcome, but I doubt it

PA going to Hillary sorry

Also my prediction as of now. What happens if Dems win PA and both candidates have 269?

House of Representative which is majority Republicans vote in Trump.

I think the house votes (which has more Republicans than Democrats)

Trump is winning NY.

>This is how the election will go.
No it won't

>yfw house republicans vote in hillary

Kek approved

>PA or IN red

No it will be 274 Clinton to 264 Drumpf.

Sad that you are probably right. I am from an upper middle class neighborhood that is like 95%+ white or asian and almost everyone I know who is still in college is a cuck who thinks that because Hillary was endorsed by Bernie and buys into the trump is worse than hitler meme Hillary deserves their vote

No way NH goes red.

Then it's Civil War 2: Plantation Boogaloo

Recent polling shows it can.

>pa
>nv
>red

>Drumpf
Part of your job is to not make it obvious.

Moar red.

Trump red bar is like an erection, it gets longer and longer.

He'll be getting Illinois soon.

It won't though

Y, just because you say it does not make it so.

It will.

>user deluded map

No, this is how it will go.

Are you seriously retarded?

>Oregon not following Washington and being blue

Kek

It's the most red state in New England, dumbass. A shitload of libertarians are moving there for the FSP and will vote either Johnson or Trump.

Oregon is more conservative than Washington.

See you all in November when New Hampshire is Blue.

New Hampshire is red 110% no doubt

I know it is as they've voted Republican before in 2000 and 2004. But that being said there are still too many voters who will vote for a Democrat rather than a Republican, specifically Trump in this case.

See you then.

Is that why Oregon adopts a lot of laws that Washington passes? They are all on each others nuts like LBJ and ESPN.

>Got dubs
>88
This is it boys.

Even based on dem skewed polling he is a big favorite

include me in the screencap

ook merci pour ta contribution

It probably will. Look dude we're five months out from the election and Hillary is already pulling below Trump after HER convention. The debates haven't even started yet, literally everyone except the HillShills know what that's going to look like.

Hillary Clinton has literally nothing left. Nothing. She's a fossil, she can't talk for shit, she's dead on her feet from repeated strokes and probably not much more than a vegetable at this point. The convention was a hilarious flop, millions of Democrats literally quit the party this weekend, and they are specifically the idealistic white liberals who make up the Bloc.

At this point Trump's victory is far, FAR more likely than any other result. States that were never supposed to be in play are in play now--what does that say about swing states, particularly those with white voters?

delusional

Trump is up 10%

Dumpf is dead in the water. This is what the actual map will look like on November 8th.

Get it through your thick skulls, RACISTS AND FASCISTS ARE NOT WELCOME IN AMERICAN POLITICS!

I'm with her!

>thinking the FSP is going anywhere
Kill yourself

PA will not go red you fucking autists. Stop the memes. VA would go red before PA does.

>implying Bernie doesn't have a plan to snap the nomination from Clinton

how many delegates does israel get

>texas
>red

HOHOHOH.

I cant wait for the tears.

Can confirm

Bernie is a sad old man who tried to fight the machine but instead got sucked into it and mangled beyond recognition. He's done.

>Drumpf

When faggots say this are they just trying to be edgy but do they really think it makes them look intelligent?

PA, OH, NH red

> dropped.mp3

It's not your time yet Pablo, you're gonna have to wait another 10-15 years before Texas starts voting blue in Presidential races.

It's bait. I haven't heard someone call him Drumpf unironically in months.

Now it's just "Trumpkins" since they ran out of ammo against Trump.

ask Ted Cruz

Nah PA is still blue.

It will be 269 to 269 but trump still wins since the republicans control the house and senate.

I like it better this way since the liberal butt hurt will be twice as bad as bush v gore.

I still think its crazy how a candidate can come close without winning at least half the states.

if 538 is currently accurate and the election was held right now, it would be a tie

They reached the 20000 mark and about 10% have already moved to NH. That's not counting NH natives.

kek, can you imagine if they tied at 269 electoral votes each and Hillary had a higher number of popular votes but still lost because the House voted Trump in instead?

I'm betting there would be riots in the streets.

>fivethirtyeight
>dem skewed

North Carolina will be blue retards
Trump has no chance

Nate's been consistently anti-Trump the entire primary, and unless you want to argue he's compensating, it's accurate at best.

I'm in NY too. No way he will win here.

You in long Island?

Yessir wbu

Last poll has her up 6
Accept it

>PA goes blue
>results are 269/269
>goes to the House
>House picks Hillary
>yfw

I think Trump will win Pennsylvania. I'm here, and it seems like most people support him. I'm sure once we get to the debates and he tears into Hillary, he will gather the remaining undecided voters behind his campaign.

Trump's policy is weak as shit during debates( I love him but let's be real here, he doesn't really do much explaining)

That said though, he's aggressive as fuck during debates and she'll probably have a stroke from the stress 15 minutes in.

Morris Park.

Of only LI weren't so liberal

I think you linked the wrong map, Jose. That's the map to vote for the most corrupt party in America today.

He bet on the odds and lost, and he's admitted that several times. How is that anti-Trump? Is probability for "cucks" now too?

>How is that anti-Trump?
His Trump articles for the last year have been strongly anti-Trump

He's bet against Trump every step of the primary, even when his own numbers told him that objectively he was wrong.

He claims he acted like a pundit, and now he has pro-Trump numbers.

Is he reporting accurately? Barely admitting the truth? Bullshitting within limits now that Trump will win in a landslide? You decide.

Keep in mind if it's a tie the house can choose literally whoever they want. Even someone who didn't run for president.

I hope he tears into her for being crooked and corrupt during a debate to the point that she gets pissed off and just walks off the stage. Then he could use it against her by saying that she'll just give up and walk away when shit gets real.

>crooked Paul Ryan is selected president

You didn't see that one coming.

Hmm, who's your money on? Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, someone else?

Point me to a single article that's rhetorically anti-Trump and not based on the probability of his nomination, or the similarity of his character to other previous candidates for the purpose of speculation, and I'll concede.

w/o PA, this goes 269/269, and the house decides. House will be forced to pick Trump since any house member who picks hillary and is republican would be promptly voted out in 2 year and have no career ever again

Show me where he bet when his "own numbers" objectively told him that he was wrong. Disregarding raw numbers in favor of other modeling factors doesn't count.

If Trump wins there will be riots
It will be Brexit x100

Can't wait to hear how "Democracy is racist" again

lmao are you living in fucking dream land

Trump will probably Michigan to stop a tie anyway

Why wouldn't Michigan vote in Trump? Didn't they lose jobs to globalism?

Thank you.

Michigan will be red.

This is how I feel it's going to go.

He's losing in NC, WI, both are massively key states.

>NH, PA
>Trump

Oh i am laughing

trumpkins sounds kinda cute though.

>Illinois
>not red

Top cuck

Still waiting on

E V I D E N C E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

I saw somebody post "drumpfkins" last week.

Trump winning PA, Florida, or New Hampshire is delusional as hell. Even Ohio isn't going to happen

>Dub Dubs Checked

I told you to make up your own mind, fuccboi.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to try to counterargue that after being wrong about Trump the entire primary he might be overcompensating now.

Sounds like you're saying that the polls reading better than the polls-plus "doesn't count." Which is bullshit.