youtu.be/3EtByaOxiwE?t=1m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dexter jesxters 50s cafe

YOU KNOW THAT PART
ON THE ICE PLANET
WITH THE WALKING THINGIES

Intro scene of ROTS. I don't know if the first Vader vs Luke fight counts as a scene too, but that's a close second.

When Luke takes Vader's mask off and you see the crippled old guy underneath

memes aside that is a damn good scene.

endor and ewoks ruined what could have been a fantastic 3rd and final movie to wrap things up

So does that mean Planet Battles and Arachnid Boy can't crossover?

IF I PULLED THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE?

I liked the end of RotJ when they made old Anakin young Anakin.

Hearing that heroic rendition of the main theme while getting thrown right into the thick of the Clone Wars was one of my all time favorite movie going experiences.

that scene with the huge 4 legged walker things from Episode 8

Luke burning the pyre

Heh I got that joke

Me too, also the No... NOOOOOOOOOOO edit

The space battle for Endor.

Especially the part where the rebel assault force gets ambushed by the Emperials and you see that shot from the Millennium Falcon cockpit with endless waves of TIEs streaming at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPZigWFyK2o

this
perfect wrap up of luke's arc and culmination of the trilogy
great set design, acting (for star wars), choreography, and tension
i dont even like most of what star wars is but this is how you do a climax

Why does everyone hate the Ewoks? I thought they were cool because they made the whole thing look like they mixed fantasy and sci fi.

Best

They were able to beat the Empire's best legion of their most elite troops with bows and spears

youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg

When I was a kid and hoped there will be a fourth part someday. And then there was...

Endor doesn't really ruin it. It weakens Jedi, but I'd say the rest of Jedi is stronger than the first film and only really second to Empire.

You know who else liked Ewoks? The cute 16 year old girl I was flirting with who was in one of my classes in college who "REALLY LOEVED STARE WARS XD!!!"

She probably actually loves star wars in a more legit and genuine way than the stupid normies that liked Episode 7 and Rogue One and hate the Ewoks.

>anime faggot calling someone else fag
also why is there a 16 year old in college? fucking pedo

>16 year old
>In college
Is she a prodigy or are you just lying?

>yfw The Last Jedi won't have anything nearly as emotional as this
how can i cope bros

>rogue squadron 2 Battle for Endor level
pure kino

just turn off your brain dude xDD

>tfw no Poe Dameron Black Squadron videogame
You can tell the new Star Wars is shit just by checking how there are no videogames based on it except Faggotfront 1 and 2.

the scene where jar jar binks is revealed to be a sith lord

The pleb filter scene when Chancellor Sheev Palatine and Anakin discuss Darth Plague is the Wise.

If you didn't realise Palatine was Sidious after that scene, you have no place in cinema, let alone watching the best film of the franchise.

>If you didn't realise Palatine was Sidious after that scene

>after that scene

PLEB

nice bait (literally everyone knew palpatine was sidious/the emperor)

They're totally insignificant in the larger scheme of themes, but Return has my two favorite little light saber moments in all of star wars.

Luke force grabbing his light saber and trying to kill the emperor with Vader blocking him, and that moment when he catches it and turns it on in the fight on Tatooine.

If I was underaged I would've found his dead meme funny too

The lightsaber duel between Luke and Vader in Jedi

She was a pretty smart girl. Fucking QT/10.

Saw her at a gas station last year and she was knocked up.

youtu.be/3EtByaOxiwE?t=1m53s
1min and 53 sec

Freeking this. The climatic trench offensive. Some of the best editing.

none

all fans of starshit should kill themselves

>smart
>got knocked up
Stop baiting, please

Gay

When Darth Vader butchers a bunch of libtards in an attempt to get back the plans to Death Star, the only thing that can stop the looming Yuu Zhan invasion and save trillions of lives.

These

And
>the part where everyone tried to catch up to Boba while fighting off stormtroopers but the Slave 1 is already sky bound
>ending scene of Empire, that fucking score

>Vader: "Dinner is served!"
>Han tries to shoot him
>Vader stops the shots and Force-steals his gun
>"Those manners aren't for the dinner table."
>Vader looks straight into the camera
>"Don't choke on your popcorn, spectator!"
>Vader looks at Han and Leia
>"Bonne apetit!"

And they complained about Rogue One's Vader quip...

unironically this.

To me, this scene more than makes up for the 501st getting BTFOd by ewoks.

Damn, this scene still gets me going.

All scenes with Luke, Vader and the Emperor in Return of the Jedi.

All of them, but when they were made in Family Guy xD

KYS normalfags

Hoth battle is probably my favorite but this scene is also really good

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

>hurr durr its a nu shitty star wars
yes I know but it's the most menacing Darth Vader we've seen so far

It's still fucking stupid though. Fan service so over the top that it's obscene. Vader has no reason to just show up and start slicing a bunch of rebels himself.

>rebel scum running off with plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon
>no reason
Wat?

NEVAAAAAAAAH

Unironically Vader in Rogue One.

Sure it's a generic answer by now, but it was so perfect in showing how dark and dangerous Vader really could be. For a moment I wasn't thinking of him as whiny Anakin, but as the devastating Sith

Either that or Luke looking at the sunset in ANH

I loved Vader in Rogue One. I know it makes me a pleb but i couldn't help it.

this is the best scene

No need for Vader to go himself and take forever to walk and slice those rebels with his lightsaber. Just send stormtroopers or something. The whole red smoke thing makes it look even more stupid. It's just mental masturbation for normie geeks.

gayest shit I ever saw

Everybody else was proving to be totally incompetent so Vader thought "fuck this shit" and went to deal with it himself.

Sure it was fan service to a degree, but it was perfect to show how Vader was almost some mythical Bogeyman to the rebellion

It doesn't get more reddit than this.

Oh no, I share some opinions with reddit :(((

>vader takes his sweet time mowing down the redshirts and allows the card to get away

He stops being "mythical" when he actually shows up and does shit himself

>Most menacing Darth Vader we've seen so far
>Fails to get the plans from a bunch of literally who's
>Cleadly has never seen his duel with Luke in ESB

Bless your fucking soul I've never seen anyone even acknowledge that games existence. Singlehandedly one of the greatest Star Wars games out there.

Did you two actually own a Gamecube? Who the fuck bought that console? I had a Playstation 2 like every normal person but those stupid sequels were Nintendo exclusive. I loved Rogue Squadron 1 to death though. I wish my computer could run the Gamecube emulator.

Teach me to be this pleb

>It's just mental masturbation for normie geeks.
Or it's just simple cinematic effects.
Done to make things look more dramatic. Which is the point of movies.

Also
>Star Wars
>not normie
SW is the most normie sci-fi there is

>SW
>sci-fi

>Done to make things look more dramatic. Which is the point of movies.
Please leave.
And yes, nu-Star Wars is the most normie sci fi there is. Before Disney took over, if you were a Star Wars fan you were made fun of by normies.

Yea I had a GameCube. Honestly the last good console Nintendo ever put out. The game looked gorgeous for the time, and still looks really good on replay imo

Start by enjoying things.

Or he could've ordered his Star Destroyers to blow up the disabled ship. But that isn't (((cinematic))) so let's please the normalfags with a completely unnecessary scene that breaks pacing so they can have autistic fangirl sperg outs like the normalfags ITT.

HAHAHAAHAHA

>muh secret club!

Sorry but star wars has always been popular as fuck

Sci-fi is a sub category of fantasy.

star wars isn't sci fi though?

neat
I ain't here to argue the specifics of the scene. I just thought it was cool

Anything with Sheev

youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c

>popular when it first came out
>barely popular between the originals and the prequels
>slightly above niche interest during the prequels
>completely niche interest after the prequels where I was unironically hated for liking it in middle and high school
>skyrockets to normalfag interest with the TFA trailer and the movie release
The same people who bullied me for liking Star Wars are now talking about how much they love Star Wars and can't wait for TLJ.

Jesus Christ this is so fucking irrelivant
Doesn't matter what sub-genre of a sub-genre SW falls into.
It's normie shit regardless

>This isn't my Star Wars!
Love how nerds sperg out about their space opera being tarnished. Like little kids complaining about broccoli.

A few nitpicks aside, I thought the x-wing scenes (and space combat in general) were pretty damn great.

>inb4 hammerhead
super star destroyer took a starfighter to the bridge and the ship immediately an-hero'd into the death star, it's not like we haven't seen ridiculous shit in SW before

>The pleb filter scene when Chancellor Sheev Palatine and Anakin discuss Darth Plague is the Wise.
>If you didn't realise Palatine was Sidious after that scene

It's actually more sad when adults defend it and get triggered when someone else didn't enjoy it.

in rogue one***

this, a million times this.
God I fucking hate this stupid 'Woah Vader's such a super Badass Sith' Force Unleashed shit.
What made Vader great was his shear lack of humanity. Not crazy 'look at him mow down rebels' nonsense. He stands and stares and scares the shit out of you because you've got no idea what he's thinking and you know he doesn't even need to blink to kill you. That's real terror.

pic related, the real vader

Not an argument. It's clear to anyone that that scene was unnecessary fan service, but then again every Disney movie is unnecessary fan aervice.

>The same people who bullied me for liking Star Wars are now talking about how much they love Star Wars and can't wait for TLJ.
kek
That has to be a shitty feeling.

Normies do ruin everything, though