Welcome North Men

Welcome North Men,
Northern Nations Only,

Canada isn't actually that far north

>canada isnt that far north,

We are quite literally in the arctic circle, as well you have cut of our Northern territory in your map

I live further north than 90% of Canadians

Also not related but what temperature is it where you live?

Not I though, And to be fair In Canada there is a huge North south divide, Personally I dislike all of southern Canada

>I dislike literally +90% of my country

I do, not even joking they fuck with us every day, and they abuse the power they have.

Hello there

>tfw not a single snowflake for christmas

wut really.

its basically a cold autumn here

Wetern Europe is warm af because of the Gulf Stream, pic related both cities are on the same latitude

remove england and ireland

Where did this cold meme come from even, this place can even be too hot sometimes

Just make it a /cold/ general Canada, USA, Russia, Norway, Greenland..maybe Iceland?? any others?

can the northern states be part of your club? is wisconsin far enough north? our winters are much more brutal than england's. also I have norwegian ancestry.

>i have norwegian ancestry
fuck off and back to /eire/

Im kinda Jealous, my nose freezers whenever I go for a smoke.
And sure friend, welcome aboard

sweden

>8c for christmas
spring came early

remove great britain
only scotland could be possibly included to the northboy club

I am jealous 2bh, I rarely see any snow here. The last "white christmas" was in 2012 I think

>yesterday -17°C
>today heavy snowfall

One sec Ill take a pic for ya bud

I-i'm Northern? Thank you

if your weather is warmer than this youre not northern

He got us boys

that's literally mine city

come fuck me

Its a bit dark out but you get the point

What city is this? I cannot imagine it

t.outdoor worker

and one of yours truly

Yakutsk

I'll pray for you bud

>The lowest temperatures ever recorded on the planet outside Antarctica occurred in the basin of the Yana River to the northeast of Yakutsk, making it the coldest city in the world. Although winters are extremely cold and long – Yakutsk has never recorded a temperature above freezing between 10 November and 14 March inclusive

We had some snow 2 weeks ago but only for 2 days :(

Hello my northern brothers

Oceans and their influence make the difference here. Latitude is not the main factor that dictates climate.

greetings fellow northern brother

>We are quite literally in the arctic circle,
American Education > Canadian "Education"

It quite literally is, but I suppose you are implying that Inuit hut towns don't count?

But some of Russia is also in the same latitude as Italy

Sure, but what part of it?

Really a lot of it

>the portion of Canada north of the Arctic Circle and lies east of Alaska and west of Greenland. This area covers about 39 percent of Canada's total land area, but has less than 1 percent of Canada's population

>Norway

warmest winter seasons in northen Europe are to be found in Norway in Bergen and Stavanger region

I was thinking about svalbard...surely it get nasty cold there?

I am Nordik

Well then stop being a snownigger