Mfw I watched the new Stef Memeneux video

>mfw I watched the new Stef Memeneux video

youtube.com/watch?v=nNQE9VYWPsk

spoilder: this time its not stef thats being cringeworthy though

Who is this balding person and why should we listen to him?

he is a bit of everything family, but right now he is giving dating advice to a female.

its fucking hilarious, but only once you get to the 30 minute mark

his videos are just an hour straight of worthless rambling, don't bother.

You didn't tell me why.

it would be hardcore spoiler though, Stef is not making that stupid face for nothing

There is a difference between "balding" and being just plainly bald.

talking to retards on the phone all day errday propably made him rip his hair out.

ok, here is the spoiler then:
>woman calls in
>talks about wanting to start a family
>worries about her BF not being able to start his business
>tells that her sexual attraction to her BF fades since he cant start that busniess

...30 minutes pass..

she tells stephan that her BF is divorced too and has 5 kids which he cant pay alimony for.

also, in the end Stef has some really good advice for anyone struggling with life issues. I must say this is the first time I appreciated his advice

This time he transcended his usual hilarity and gave up trying to speak human languages halfway there. I imagine how would have been his reaction had the caller been a dude instead of a woman, probably even worse.

Depends who he invites. Random guests on the phone are always the worst.

He had a very good interview with Richard Lynn about 2-3 weeks ago.

>also, in the end Stef has some really good advice for anyone struggling with life issues. I must say this is the first time I appreciated his advice

timestamp pls, i aint listening through that shit

the woman has serious psychological issues, she even admitted going to teraphy.

stef did this video very well I must say and he probably did help the woman resolving her daddy issues to some degree.

He's sperging out way too much, this is very strange

the last 10-15 minutes
>talks about setting time limits and dead lines
>talks about how time can fly by so fast

I personally needed to hear that too.

Stef has been at peak sperg for the better part of 2 years.

>tfw I listened to this podcast a week ago and YouTube plebs are just now catching up

He's waking up.

>mfw I listen to 3 hours podcast while im working

This. Mostly It's just random conversations over things most people should already know. Entry level thought.

Polygamy is destroying society and social securities enables it. For a woman there is no risk whoring herself out, she will no longer be socially excluded and can always fall back on welfare. Even if they have children with a random man the tax payer can pay for them.

The time where a woman wants to find a quality man, create a stable family and wants to raise her children well are over. It's all about her now.