What are the side effects of cold weather in black people? Any Chicagofags here?

What are the side effects of cold weather in black people? Any Chicagofags here?

I know some white people (or "white" if you prefer) die here due to skin cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/d-vitaminbrist-vanligt-hos-somalier&edit-text=&act=url
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843861/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many black people hide in their commieblock apartments all winter, only leaving to collect social security bux or buy food

it's amazing how much whiter the city looks when it's -30°C or below and i'm not talking about snow

What about side effects? Melanin is for protect against sun, not the lack of it.

Black people are really suffering from the cold from what I can tell. It has 7°C today and they run around with thick winter jackets, gloves and all. By the time it gets freezing they try to go outside as little because it hurts them.

Also they suffer from vitamin d deficiency because their skin can't produce it enough from such little sun exposure.

They're inside busily procreating with your women, my friend.

Vitamine D deficiency I guess

But I frequently come across the word “snow-nigger” on this board.
What does it mean?

Vikings

I am half black but live in Chicago

I love the cold and hate hot weather

All of my black family members love the heat though and turn their furnace all the way up year round.

But when snowing they wouldn’t have sailed.

Black people freeze quicker and they get depressed more easily in winter.

Also they get run over more often because they are invisible at night.

In general they are weaker and feel pain stronger than white people, because they lack neanderthal genes.

>ITT: retarded ass broscience

They suffer from a lack of vitamin D and that's about all. Though if they grow up in more northern areas they usually have weaker bones and a smaller frame again due to vitamin D.

>swede doubting austrian race experts
This will have consequences for the evaluation of the nordics Sven.

>austrian race experts

Not even kidding

The homocides plunge easily 30% in wintertime

t. Black chicagoan

wow, south brazil is so snowy

White Cleveland here, currently 1°C and a little snowy on the ground. Black people hate the cold. Crime goes down, loitering goes down, graffiti goes down. Honestly winter is my favorite season

There are no side effects. Even the vitamine D is pure bullshit. There is zero medical literature supporting the claim that dark people will have any sort of issue from receiving low sun exposure. Its basically a hoax from the industry to sell pills

The vitamin D thing isn't bullshit, the peoples who first evolved light skin lived in agricultural societies with little access to animal food sources tho so it doesn't necessarily apply to individuals consuming modern Western diets. My understanding is vitamin D suplements are still recommended for people of sub Saharan ancestry in northern latitudes tho.

Considering
>american healthcare
it is sure beyond any doubt that many niggers there have vitamin D deficiency.

Apparently they don't routinely give babies vitamin D drops in America either. It's common practise here and in Northern Europe but for whatever reason the yanks don't usually do it.

The "nigger" in "snow-nigger" does not necessarily mean they are black skinned. The "nigger" suffix is used because their behavior is similar to actually dark skinned african "niggers".

Their nose is also adapted for hot, humid climate.
Dry and cold is possibly uncomfortable.

Blacks have been in Canada at least since the US revolution (250+ years) and they seem to be alright. The first professional black hockey player actually grew up in my neighborhood.

The side effects are great honestly. Crime rates go down, rape, murder etc all go down. Niggas don't like the cold.

My country becomes white in winters.

Ah yes, because Chicago and Detroit are so safe

i will paint your insides white sweetie

their niggerlips cant take it and they have dry white patches on skin

Sweden was the epicentre for racial science. The Germans learned from US.

I live on the Alps and during winter I don't see niggers around supermarkets and squares, it is one of the reasons why I love this season so much.

SAVAGE

Easily solved with D vitamin suppelments and nose warmers.

And turned it to a pig disgusting industry.

The somali immigrants here have really thick jackets and winter pants if it goes below 0.

Kys

Exposure to cold actually makes black people more violent than usual.

>sun is the source of life
>sun kills wh*Tes
Really makes you think.

What do you think it means when people call Asians "rice-niggers"?

Snow-nigger is just a joking way to call a white person a nigger.

When a white person gets really cold the blood vessels in their extremities shrink, in order to maintain the core temperature. This doesn't happen with niggers, so they freeze to death WAY faster than whites.

Autism.
It's funny how black people develop autism when they're here.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/d-vitaminbrist-vanligt-hos-somalier&edit-text=&act=url

And even with supplements they can't do properly it's funny.

It's not a black people thing, it's a somalian thing. Somali diaspora in the US and Canada also have high rates of autism

Whoah. Don't think I've ever seen a black person in the snow honestly. This is powerful

ja I am from the Chicago area

The younger ones and women tend to complain a lot, and they wear those really heavy down coats with fur liner even if it is relatively warm (0 C). The older ones who have to work outside are much tougher and seem to handle it very well.

It also lowers crime a ton. Crime peaks in the summer.

However, we haven't had any snow yet in Chicago, and there's a real chance we won't get any all year...

>and there's a real chance we won't get any all year...

Don't worry Kevin McCallister, it's coming. It's going to be well below zero in the upper midwest next week which will cause snow in the lower midwest.

they are claiming autism to get benefits
same with our gypsies
i was the other day at the bank and stood right after a family of gypsies (mother, father and their presumably mentally ill son). they were arranging some stuff and I heard he gets benefits... few hours later I saw the same lad sitting on a bench, this time dressed-up nicely in fake-leather jacket and speaking with some gypsy girl.

Is that true? You would expect such a mecanism to be present in almost all mammals.

Yes
But Google isn't all that helpful when looking for 'racist' facts. Learned this in the army, it's part of the official 'army winter school' training.

>It's not a black people thing, it's a somalian thing. Somali diaspora in the US and Canada also have high rates of autism

Every black person has this problem here but we sadly have too many of these somali niggers here.

It wasn't that hard to find, but africans indeed have this protection. It is just less effective.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843861/