So how many Sup Forumsmrades here have actual non-meme autism?

So how many Sup Forumsmrades here have actual non-meme autism?

I recently became aware that it may be a high percentage of you.

bump

I'm a social retard at best. But mostly I keep quiet to keep the spaghetti from spilling. I seem to be a silent brooding jackass to people.

I do, although it's probably closer to the asperger's end of things.
It's caused me some serious social anguish, but other than that I'm a fully functional member of society.

nah I'm just ADHD

this fast paced forum of pictures and videos is like crack to me

One of my housemates has it. Dude does nothing but live off disability neet bucks, play jrpgs and watch anime. DBZ, yugioh, digimon etc etc as well as pretty much every school based/magical girl anime. Is the physical embodiment of neckbeard fedora. First time I heard about that 'meme' I thought people were legit talking about him.

He hates all comics bar batman because 'they're for children'. Not that he ever reads them anyway.

Same on this end of this. I can function in society, but I prefer being on my own as when I'm in contact with others I feel a bit like screaming in fear. I do have a few other emotional issues, though they are mostly under control.

>tfw actually attractive and girls constantly want to jump my bones
>that tfw when can't ever recognise this until it's too late

>girls constantly want to jump my bones

lol

Not as many people as Sup Forums.

I'm not kidding.

post a pic then, mr attractive

Functioning enough I dropped out of highschool and got into college at 16. Still no gf tho.

I don't have autism, everybody just calls me special.

I would say at least a quarter of the people here are on the spectrum, and it will probably keep increasing since all the oldfags are being scared off by this fuckery.

A doctor thought I might have it when I was a kid (just guessed during a checkup), no further testing or actions were taken and I doubt I ever had it, but maybe.

No, all I have is schizophrenia. This reminds me, I must cut myself open to remove ball bearings from my lungs and moss from my throat.

I've never been diagnosed but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't at least have some kind of high functioning autism.

adhd and schizophrenia was diagnosed in a foreign country but since my country doesnt believe in mental illnesses I can still practice my medical degree

I'm diagnosed aspergers.

fucking lol

>I recently became aware that it may be a high percentage of you.

That sounds pretty autistic.

for you

I have been officially diagnosed.

I wish people would stop throwing around the word autism so casually but whatever, I'm used to it.

found the assmad autist

Same here. People thought I was stuck-up because I mind my own business. But really when people talk to me I panic inside.

I'm diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder which is enough to be seen as autistic on the internet.
I wish I was actually autistic though. At least that way there'd be no frightening intrusive thoughts in your head appearing every five seconds.

What country?

all of them.

>I wish people would stop throwing around the word autism so casually but whatever, I'm used to it.
I've been called autistic for saying a group of friends should talk out their problems over on /tg/.