Did anyone actually watch this yet?

no, no one in the entire world has seen it, you fucking knob.

Well yeah, it was in the theater weeks ago.

Not bad, but honestly i don't get what's so special about Ghost in the Shell. Maybe the Jap version is better, but since i hate anime i doubt it

I'm not into futurism shit. Weebs will get sick of this anime shit eventually.

People only watched to see Scarlett J in a skin tight suit. (Or at least a CGI version of her)

This films are too artificial and dystopian for my tastes.

sci fi is at the same level as any superhero movie i.e. awful rubbish, so I avoid like the plague

it looked nice but seems to want to milk the source for more than it could give

would have been better served with an all asian cast

wouldn't that ruin the tweest?

I liked it despite being different than the original source material.

Altered Carbon will blow tthis shit out of the water

10/10 visuals with a 4/10 story. The dude they got to be Batou kicked ass at least.

Had low expectations and thought it was decent. Action was done surprisingly well for a Hollywood film, and it was visually interesting. Opening stuff was pretty bad and music sucked (considering anime soundtrack was much more memorable)

Kino

it was good. i regret watching it in third world highres and with south nothern moon runes

>original shelling scene uses the OST from the original one (edited a little at the end though)

>entire ost of this one is generic ambient shit
>the original ost plays during the credits
??????????????????

the one thing the silent hill movie did right was using the game's OST.

watched it in like 8 minutes.

it was total trash.

yes and I have it on preorder on amazon.

From someone who had low expectations and loves the original anime movie, I really enjoyed it.

Here's my problem with biopunk-it's fucking gross. am i suppsed to seriously believe a guy can have his fucking eyes removed and made to look like a total freak and his reaction to this is "oh cool, these new eyes are even better!"?

come the fuck on, there's no way so much of the population would disfigure themselves in different ways for a slight advantage

It was good but a bit long and forgettable too.

I don't care about seeing the anime as I'm not a peado.

but people already disfigure themselves for zero advantages

if someone offered me robot eyes that would improve my sight I wouldn't hesitate to accept

>come the fuck on, there's no way so much of the population would disfigure themselves in different ways for a slight advantage
ever heard of ear gauges?