Why is The Loud House so good?

Why is The Loud House so good?

Because it is build o the bases of what we, cartoon lovers of Sup Forums trully apreciatte: incest and /ss/.

It's not bad but Harvey Beaks is better

more like the lewd house amirite?

Better question is why is it shilled so much?

Faggot, did you come from an alternate reality Sup Forums where these threads don't die or get pruned before they hit 50 posts 90% of the time?

tru

Faggot, do you come from an alternate reality where this show got 5 threads a day before it even came out?

*didn't get

need sleep.

I'm going to get lynched for this, but I like that it has a diverse cast of well rounded female characters with a cool male main that's still supportive of them and not in a romantic-way. They're all still kinda dicks, as with all families, but they do love each other and it's not Gumball-level Sociopathy. The parents seem very hands off parenting style so it seems by necessity the siblings all care for each other. Also, everyone in the family accepts each other for who they are and just deals with it in their own way.

Very tight show overall.

This

Twins are best

lel, you failure. No, these threads got pruned super quick or stayed dead on Sup Forums. That's why they keep to /trash/.

>not in a romantic-way

>well rounded female characters

They all literally have one personality trate.

>panty whispers

Is that the same thing as a Dutch oven

OK, I don't agree with that guy who says they are rounded, but they are treated fairly and this is somewhat of a novelty this days.

What's this on, Nickelodeon?

I can't be persuaded to touch this. It looks like a cartoon version of the Duggars and that's enough to throw me off. The premise is that the mother couldn't shut her legs? [I]Great.[/I] It can't be good enough to watch.

Don't let that stop you from trying to change my mind, though.

It is the best show on Nick for a long time. Just give it a try. You won't regret it.

>Don't let that stop you from trying to change my mind, though.
No thanks. You're free to not watch anything you don't want to. Have fun with that.

L U A N
U
A
N

I wouldn't pay attention to this show without the potential incest shipping. I'm not even ashamed about it.

>it is the best show on Nick for a long time
What is TMNT?
What is Harvey Beaks?

>I'm not a big beaks fan but everyone else on Sup Forums is

>worst sister

DELETE

It's simply WAIFU bait that no quality R34 been made of yet.

>Mabel clones, were none of the girls seem to have learned anything by the next episode.

>Tripfags thinking their opinion is worth anything

>Mable clones
>posts Pacifica and Vageta

Luan is a cute

>TMNT

Ok user

Delete

>waifubait
They would be waifu bait if all of them had cow tits a big ass and very little personality

>gonna get lynched for this
Why? I figured that's the general thought.
Because it's made by a guy who's been working in different positions of the cartooning industry for 20+ years, so he knows what works, what doesn't, and how to compartmentalize the people working under him to get the show looking great.
He takes his experience of being from a large family and puts it into the show, so the family feels like a genuine family, and he takes his love of comics to make the style appealing and charming. There's clearly care put into the show, and the quality of the show easily puts that across.
I also personally like that it's a nice, simple cartoon that's relatively down to earth. Because of that, people might think it's generic, but it doesn't needlessly try to be anything it isn't, which ironically makes it unique compared to about everything else airing on all the current networks.
It's cartoony, but not outlandish with a gimmick that makes it too unrelatable. Heartwarming moments are heartwarming, fun moments are generally always funny, and the designs of the characters and the world they live in are pleasing to the eye.

worst

But, if tl;dr, just consider what most people figure on first look: Waifus.
10 girls + 1 boy.

I didn't want heckling about "Sjw-womyn" promoting just because I admitted I liked diverse female characters.

I feel they have a few more than that. Take Lola, past eps showed she'd not just a stereotypical girly-girl. They're not that one-note.

No they don't. They are presented as a single personality trait in the description but they are not limited to it. Sort of like how you say your friend is a gamer when presenting him but not make an extensive discourse about his personality.

>disliking this perfection

See what you did? Now the tsundere will cry alone in his room.

>not posting the webm

I cannot stop thinking about that fart scene now.
It's getting me kind of aroused

Lucy a best

Get your shit taste outta here

What the hell even is well-rounded anyway?
Are the Ninja turtles well-rounded? Do you need to be Hamlet to be well-rounded?

It's a pretty loosely thrown around term.

inb4 this gets deleted

Did I teigger you in some fashion?

>Inciting one as a tripfag and yet trips on themselves. .

>tsundere
Wew lad, go back to trying to get senpai to notice you. That's when you're funny.

>Posting SB99

Stop man, delete this now.

He means the way the character is drawn. Round out everything, sharp points are scary to shildren.

What's with the hate for the artist?

>JUST hairline
>Perfection

What if I told you that I am the senpai and that I noticed you?

Witness me.

The show works on many levels, and I can praise the artstyle, the godtier music and so on. Bottom line is this is one of the rarest cartoons, a cartoon devoid of liberal bullshit. You can see that they all care about each other and that there's no feminist crap being thrown at us. The whole show feels natural and all the characters are essentially lovable though flawed.

There's no agenda here. Just shenanigans and a whole lot of love.

just like real females

Its a cartoon harem. When's the last time we got one of those?

idk you guys love that shit artist as well as the shit show.

it's a show built on tropes known to work yet it's a solid enough show to not let such things become overly cliche

it doesnt bring any new card to the game, it could pass as any canadian show, and no one would care if it wasnt for the art style, I would say its just another super safe cartoon.

And I would say that it's downright subversive in this day and age, that you need to pay more attention to your spelling and that the "new cards" are usually godawful shit.

It has amusing animation, an uplifting comedic style and a fun concept. That's pretty much all I look for in a cartoon.

But it will keep getting more popular so soon enough it will be cool to hate it on Sup Forums.

>a cartoon devoid of liberal bullshit
>there's no feminist crap being thrown at us
>Tripfag evaluating a show exclusively based on how well it fits with their agenda and political views
Good god can you please shut the hell up and fuck off? It's people like you that MAKE shows like this politicized.

I mean that. A show can have whatever 'agenda' you want it to have just by looking for things that disagree with and annoy you. These paranoid slights end up wrapping around and consuming the show like a maggot to a carcass before any of us even know it.

I don't acknowledge that meme.

>subversive
ok whats the twist? whats the exploration? tell me something actually interesting I can get from this cartoon and no other cartoons and I wont say its generic safe outdated show.

>Twins are best
This nigga knows.

He tries so bad to be "on model" that it causes some sort of uncanny valley.

Also puts curves to things that aren't even curve, it's kinda disgusting if you ask me.

Screencap of topless hula loli plz? k thx

>What the hell even is well-rounded anyway?
It means that a character doesn't lean towards one role and falls flat in everything else.
Think of it like putting stats into a character. They didn't put all their points in being the dick character, but they didn't put all their points in being the character that you have to symphatize with, no matter the situation, and they didn't put all their points in being the girl character. A well-rounded character can be a dick, be sympathetic, and has more to themselves than just being "female", without it all conflicting with each other negatively.
The turtles can be well-rounded, depending on the writing: Michelangelo isn't just "dude let's party, bro", he's also the most trusting and friendly and there's that stuff people say about him being the one with the simplest mind but given the most complicated weapon that requires the most thought, adding depth, or Raph sometimes isn't just "Grr, I'm angry and mean", sometimes they have him worry about not being good enough and struggles with that, and then there's that thing people say about him and his weapons, that are meant for a defensive role that counter his aggressive nature.
Though, of course, characters don't have to be well-rounded. Sometimes a character needs to fit into one role, and it's a role they serve well. Sometimes you just need a villain, you get a villain, and it's a great one. You don't need to pull a Maleficent, and pointlessly make them "sympathetic", cause that doesn't make them well-rounded.
I talk too much, so here's a Leni.

They are cool.

dont worry user I alredy hate it.

Lola > Lana

Spotted the tumblrite

I once already evaluated the show at length and I don't feel the need to do it in every thread ad infinitum. More importantly I will shill for the things that go against this putrid sociopolitical climate we live in nowadays. I always do.

You will appreciate it much more after reaching a certain ill-defined critical mass of watched cartoons. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Well, it is animated by canadians.

oh so is good because is not tumblr, yeah thats some serious criteria rigth there.

Oh.
I don't think a lot of the characters are all that well rounded, by that definition. Mainly the ones with less screentime.
Like Lisa and Lucy, they're both over-concerned with their respective interest and characters are "Muh Science/Depression." We've seen some personal details about them, like how Lisa pays the bills and Lucy like Princess Pony, but we don't really know a whole lot about what goes on inside their emotional lives or how they really get around the family much. Their role is kind of undefined and remains to be fleshed out more.

>I once already evaluated the show at length and I don't feel the need to do it in every thread ad infinitum.

>More importantly I will shill for the things that go against this putrid sociopolitical climate we live in nowadays.
I don't approve of that. Look, did you ever see that one Halloween episode of the Simpsons where the terrifying giant store mascots all come to life because everyone looks at them? We need to be like Springfield and ignore those clowns, don't give them attention. The more you feed the liberalista mongoloid, the more it grows.

It's because things are like this that we can never starve the beast to death. Someone will always bring it back to life by having to point it out and that's what 'they' thrive upon.

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>If we all start trading chores, it will LITERALLY open up a can of worms!
>Heaven forbid we be our actual, LITERAL selves!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!

Aren't you being a stupid hypocrite?
STOP REPLYING TO DUMB TRIPFAGS. Bad. Bad user. Have a Lucy and feel ashamed for yourself.

Passivity got us into this mess user, it won't get us out.

Reminder to filter tripfriends.
Do not reply to tripfriends.
They're allowed to post, but shouldn't be seen.

Not him but what he's saying isn't completely off the mark.

If anything, praising a show for not having any political viewpoint is still exactly the same as praising a show for having a political viewpoint you agree with, whether it be sided or devoid.

We're not 12, and we all know exactly what kind of show this is and what the modern era of cartoons is like. We don't need to be spoonfed on the differences that are better left unmentioned.
It's not criminal to be happy about a lack of certain formulas modern cartoons follow, but degrading other shows for doing the opposite and actually making some defense mechanism of it like you seriously shouldn't deserve/expect a response calling you out for it just makes you a hypocritical faggot.

Oh yeah, this show isn't perfect with that, but it does better than it has to, which gets appreciated.
I feel like Lucy gets more to her, but it's hard to like Lisa for who she is, when she's just the "smart one that seems above it all". It's like how people joke about Luna not existing. Until their respective episodes, they spend a lot of the time in the background, compared to the others.
I feel like later episodes will improve on it, but there's always season 2 which will be more sister focused.

Because it reminds me of my family
growing up with 7 sisters and 12 female cousins is helll

I'd just like to be able to praise the show for having good female characters and depicting them positively.

It doesn't mean I'm expecting Linc to come out gay or hoping for Trans-headcanons. It doesn't mean every one of the Louds is going to get a speshul pet-sexuality, or we're ever going to start spewing about female privilege because the house is basically a Matriarchy.

We've reached a point where we cannot even discuss a show's strengths and weaknesses without one of them being 'it caters to my agenda', which isn't ever a strong point for a show anyway.

I'm seriously afraid people are going to reach a point that they'll reject modern cartoons out of paranoia and what we'll get is a far-right version of the puke that is Gen-Zed.

Clearly, it's a bad thing when a married couple clearly love each other and create a large family. Truly, they're terrible people for creating a large and loving home and should have become childless degenerates

I just don't want a show to be politicized! Even praising a show for a lack of agendas is pretty politicizing in a way.

Absolutely not.

Can't someone just like a cartoon without bringing up political bullshit?

>[I]Great.[/I]

Modern political internet debates/involvements were a mistake

>You will never swim in a pool the Loud sisters have secretly peed in

Can't people just discuss a cartoon without responding to tripfags?

Liberals are in need 24/7 political ego stroking, otherwise they become whinier faggots than they usually are.

It's called forced anonymous in settings, my dear.

>no one remembers kaziklu the neo-nazi pedophile

>Even praising a show for a lack of agendas is pretty politicizing in a way.

"There's no problem and that's problematic!"

So stop stroking their ego. This isn't complicated.

No you don't get it, they complain when their ego isn't stroked and they whine incessantly until producers give in and they almost always do.

Enjoy your safe space user.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Why live?