Does Sup Forums support feminists and vegans?

Does Sup Forums support feminists and vegans?

No you fool.

Even my food is being raped now?
Oh you feminists....

vegan here.

feminist are all fat and ugly.

vegan out.

i support vegans, not feminists though

REMOVE SALAD

Someone post that pic of those male chicks being dropped to their death into a grinder because they don't lay eggs.

Plants feel distress pain and often are eaten alive being a vegan is more cruel than being a carnivore

Vegan diet consist of breakfast cereal, potato chips, and candy bars

No. Women should be replaced by artificial wombs and going vegan is pleb-tier, parenteral nutrition is where it's at.

you guys need to watch earthlings

Yes, because between the two of them, leftism will be outbred to extinction even quicker. Seriously, nothing says "I will not pass on my genes" more vociferously than "vegan feminist."

Women have ruined everything. Women's suffrage was a mistake. They are not logical creatures.

Why?

I think we should treat feminists more like the farmed animals.

I'm not sure why feminism is claiming all these random things for itself and incorporating them into the umbrella that is feminism. Now dietary habits are feminism? Will my choice of toilet paper be feminism next?

most men are not vegans be soy products increase your estrogen levels, its really the only reason i still eat meat

it's a red pill documentary. it's about how we abuse animals to a ridicilous degree, and it's an hour-long gore fest complete with death, pigs squeaking while they are castrated and kosher cows crying for God while their organs can be seen out of their neck. pretty disgusting. i bet you 99% of women can't even watch the whole thing because they despise it that much. it's actually pretty terrifying seeing what really happens to those animals.
>inb4 BACON XD

who cares faggot

You don't need soy products,beans and lentils are a way better source of protein.

I really don't mind vegans. I know two of them personally and they aren't twats like I see on TV. I'm not a vegan, I love meat. The one guy shares his food and talks about how he made his wraps. The other is a chick that makes these delicious stews with vegetables and spices. Not bad. She'll also grill burgers even though she doesn't eat them.

So I don't give a fuck.

I grew up on a farm. I've slaughtered my fair share of animals, I know what it looks, sounds and smells like.

Sounds like a waste of time watching it. Either it's an acurate depiction of how animals in the West are getting treated (which in most cases is pretty decent) or it's from some third world shithole and doesn't affect us.

I find that a lot of vegans are narcissists that like to talk down to other people. Humans are omnivores so there is no biological or anatomical reason to be a strict vegan or vegetarian unless you have your head up your own ass. when they say meat is unhealthy to eat so much, the simple solution is to eat less meat and add more vegetables.