If Marvel and DC ever get the band back together and make the terrible joint decision to do a new Amalgam event...

If Marvel and DC ever get the band back together and make the terrible joint decision to do a new Amalgam event, what new mashups would you like to see?

>Knight Rider (Moon Knight + Ghost Rider) [Yes, call his motorcycle KITT]
>Meta-Mutants/Meta-Inhumans
>Hawk & Dagger
>Michael John Carter of Mars

Nova + Green Lantern
Wonder Woman + Thor
I like superman + Captain america from the original
Moon Knight + Batman
Red Tornado + Vision
Raven + Scarlet Witch
Aquaman + Namor

and always, always strange + Fate = Dr StrangeFate!

Also doom + luthor
ghost rider + the haunted tank (each of the various riders are the tank operators)
joker + green goblin
adam strange + starlord
catwoman + blackcat
darkseid + thanos (wants the anti life equation to please death)
cyborg + iron man (not totally sold on this one)
flash + hulk (angrier he gets, faster he goes)
spiderman + dick grayson (uncle ben and aunt may die, taken in by moon knight +batman)
the riddler + the master planner
kirk langstrum + kurt conners

Flash + Ant-Man - Scientist is exposed to a serum that allows him full control over the vibrational frequency of his body
Aquaman + Thor - The prince of the ancient hyperborean kingdom of Asgaard, thought a legend, but in reality hidden away far beneath the north pole
Superman + Beta Ray Bill - The last survivor of his people, he is genetically modified and sent to Earth to hide the souls of his people from a terrible demon.

I like the idea of Amalgam, especially because it was the first trade i ever got.
But i think that a lot of the original characters are lazy as fuck

Who's most stuck up DC guy so he can be paired with Cyclops? Captain Atom?

Flash and Ant-mans a great idea

Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are both Marvel you mongoloid

>Diana, goddess of the hunt

When Zeus decides that his daughter has become too detached from humanity, he casts her out of her female paradise into the world of man to become it's protector. With her lasso of truth that only the worthy can wield, Diana fights against all manner of foe--including her half sister Eris.

>Devil-Knight

At the age of eight, Bruce Murdock is left blinded by an attack that killed his parents. His other senses heightened to superhuman proportions, Bruce trains his mind and body for years until he is ready to take up the mantle of Devil-Knight and strike fear into the hearts of criminals! The only ones who knows his secret identity are his best friend and law partner Alfred "Foggy" Pennyworth, and his sidekick Spider-Boy.

>Spider-Boy

The first Spider-Boy was Peter Grayson. Bit by a radioactive spider during an experiment gone wrong, Peter used his powers as a circus performer until an "accident" killed his uncle Ben and left him a ward of Bruce Murdock. When he grew up, Peter dropped the Spider-Boy mantle and struck out on his own as Webhead.

The second Spider-Boy, Kaine Todd, was a former street kid with anger issues and a resurrection problem.

The third, Tim Reilly, is a brilliant detective in his own right, and gave up the mantle to become the Scarlet Spider.

Miles Wayne is the son of Bruce and Elektra al Ghul, heir to the League of the Hand. Raised from birth to be an assassin, Miles struggles with his heritage and desire to be a normal kid. He worships Peter, and they have a close bond.

>Professor Marvel

When fun-loving boy genius Amadeus Batson is given great power by a wizard, he soon lets go of his magical skepticism and vows to protect the world he loves--while enjoying his totally awesome powers, of course!

>Angel of Death

Jean-Paul Castle might have been trained as part of a sacred warrior order, but that didn't stop his family from being slaughtered by the mafia. Now he goes after every criminal he can find, with only one goal--death!

Dr Strange and Love Glove from Grant Morrison Doom Patrol because it would be the worst reference to Doctor Strangelove ever.

More like Fate and Doctor Spectrum

>darkseid + thanos (wants the anti life equation to please death)

Thanoseid was already done.

I would like Batman Beyond + Spider-Man 2099. Spider-Bat: Beyond 2099.

Lex Luthor+ Doom

Howabout "Rex D`Rhine"" , also known as "King Ruination".

>kirk langstrum + kurt conners

Man-Lizard!

John Henry Rhodes is...Steel Machine!

Dr Light + Purple man = The light purple rapist

Doctor Strange + Doctor Fate: The Sorceror Supreme. The twist is that he is actually John Constantine

Lobo + Groot: The Main Branch

Bane+Juggernaut=Dreadnaut
Killer Moth+Batroc=Mothra the Glider
Sinestro+Iron Monger=Fearmoger
Abomination+Hellgrammite=Damnation
Callisto+Cheetah=Calico
Princess Amethyst+Magik=Amethyst, Princess of Limbo
Steppenwolf+Fenrir Wolf=Fenrirwolf, uncle of Thanoseid
Harley Quinn+Mystique=Punchline
Oracle+Armor=Firewall
Ultron+Amazo=Ultimatum
Vision+Red Tornado=Stormwatch
Hawkman+Ronan=

Shit, missed some, Hawkman and ronan become Katar the Accuser, of the Kranagar race

O.M.A.C and Blackbolt; B.L.A.C
Venom (Eddie Brock) and Red Hood; ?
The Question and Moon Knight; Moon Mark
Hulk and Doomsday; Gamma

>Lobo and Groot

Spiderman and Robin (any);
Residing in Gotham coty, both Peter's Aunt and Uncle have been gunned down by a random thug, resulting him to become a vengeful vigilante, until being confronted by the Batman.

user I'm... I think you need to have that unusual erection checked

Crazy quilt + stiltman = The quilt on stilts!

Shut your trap Steve

Deadpool + Death Stroke = Earth Three Deathstroke.

Wait, shit am I doing this right?

>Doctor Strange + Doctor Fate

Already done. Dr. Strangefate.

Yeah but the tweeeest! was different.
He was Xavier in the original

Joker and Deadpool to make the Killing Joke :^)

>Peter Grayson
An amalgam that leaves no underwear dry.

Either Iron Man and Blue Beetle or Venom and Blue Beetle. Something about the super suit gets me hard. Also, Captain Marvel and Thor.

his ass is the best in the multiverse

Which was retarded and unnecessary

Billy Batson + Steve Rogers = Captain Captain

>Pym Particles + Speedforce

Holy shit the omniverse will explode.

Constantine the Duck: A cigarette smoking, trenchcoat wearing, magic practicing British duck that work out of Cleveland as an occult investigator. Simultaneously has John Constantine's mystic shit magnet and Howard the Duck's cosmic shit magnet. Also a member of the Sentinels of Midnight with Swamp-Man, Zatanna Maximoff, Daimon Faust, Boston Morbius the Living Deadman, Etrigan the Speed Demon, Blademaster and Madam Harkness.