How will Modern Family write Lily out of the show after Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is murdered by her pet dog?

How will Modern Family write Lily out of the show after Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is murdered by her pet dog?

pit bulls are misunderstood

they're good dogs, just many are born into bad situations

vietnam parents take her back

Pit Bulls should be eradicated.

Just like blacks, lol.

hello dog!!

that lil dog in the back is dead too and he knows it

I don't think anyone will notice.

Modern Family, huh, well it don't look like no fuckin' family of MINE!

Has Modern Family ever explained why Claire and Phil's daughters are Hispanic?

goddamn that's an adorable dog.

>pitbull attacks someone
>owner is poor and/or black
>people blame dog

Me on the left

>Modern Family
>no virgin Happa school shooter

Why would the dog attack her? It looks like the most chill fucking dog on the planet.

It's the owners that make the dog a danger by not caring for it.

Also, I think that's a Staffy, not a Pit, but I could be wrong.

It's a rescued pit bull.

it's explained in the episode where haley gets raped

That dog is probably dead by now.

anything with "bull" in it will be labeled a pitbull if it attacks someone.

and it is silly as fuck to think a rich as fuck actress would buy a mutt, which pitbulls usually are.

doggo on the left is the one who appears to be plotting murder.

Yeah. She probably ate it ages ago.

>touching the big black pitbull while the frail pale small pintcher looks from the left side
why did she mean by this

Well it looks chill af, and quite content. Probably the most spoiled pooch on the planet.

Yup, retards looking for headlines.

Rescue dogs usually calm right down when they're shown love for a few months. They appreciate it more after having a shitty owner.

That little cunt behind her is far more likely to bite imo.

Lily is the best character in that shitty show

It's not black

She's as good as dead. Rest in pieces, kiddo.

wat

you know how sometimes you JUST know

These guys will warp reality around them to push their shitty cuck meme at any cost

See >Rescue dogs usually calm right down when they're shown love for a few months. They appreciate it more after having a shitty owner.
I should know, I've had 6 rescue dogs. 2 Staffs, 2 Bulldogs, a Bassett Hound and a Jack Russell. After a few months of love and care they completely change and go soft as shit.

Small dog looks concerned.

smart dog not relaxing

Probably fucking jealous and plotting to hide it's toy.

>Rescue dogs usually calm right down when they're shown love for a few months.
It doesn't work with niggers or muslims, why would a dumb animal be different?

>PBIDF

How do people get killed by dogs? Like it's just a dog, dude. It's fucking smaller and dumber than you. Even a big one is like 80 pounds. Just pick it up and slam it into the ground until it's stops breathing.

Inb4 somebody posts a picture of one of those giant dogs that almost never hurts anyone. You all know it's 99% pitbulls and a handful of other breeds.

Thats racist, but actually a fair assessment

>Just pick it up and slam it to the ground.

>Posts a one in a million giant dog just like I fucking said he would

>dog bread for aggression and fighting to the death
>dog renowned for attacking people and other animals
>99% of the population doesn't know how to train a god properly
What could go wrong.

They're machines, designed to rip you apart with their jaw.

A buzz saw is lighter than a human too, but you can't stop one with your bare hands.

>Dude how do you get killed by a bullet it's just 5 grams, you can pull it out and throw it away
Dogs are fast and have an insanely strong bite

Show me a video of a dog attack where the person just picks it up and slams it to the ground and it's all ok. Dogs are fast, strong and have a high pain tolerance for the most part. They will lock their jaws on to you and not let go.

Pitbulls are the worst dog. They don't even taste good. Complete all around failures.

I dunno, guys. This user sounds pretty badass. I wouldn't question him if I were you.

based chinkbro

it's usually kids and old women and shit like that who don't know how to deal with them. There was a pretty famous case of a guy trying to take food away from his pitbull and the thing lunged at him and caught him in the jugular vein and he bled out within minutes but you gotta figure that's an anomaly

Kek

Are you anti-gun as well?

is that the doggo from john wick 2

>Inb4 somebody posts a picture of one of those giant dogs that almost never hurts anyone

My rule is to only own breeds that has the shapeliness of how a child would draw a dog. The archetype of dog-shapliness.

Nope. Just anti inferior breeds, niggers included.

That's like saying a shark is just a fish.

My friend had a Cane Corso and that mother fucker could crush a metal bumper flat with one bite. I watched that dog crush a bull femur that I got it for Christmas with one bite.

Dogs like Pits and Mastiffs are wild animals that we've tamed. You're delusional if you don't think they could shred huge chunks of flesh off your body with one or two bites.

he said dogs, not a fucking bear

She's pretty safe. Doggos usually love their owners to a ridiculous degree.

That chihuahua is living on borrowed time, though.

My rule is to only own breeds that the neighborhood children can ride.

>dog preferred by poors and blacks because of its temperament
>middle class whites surprised when the niggers of the dog world eat their children

How about my rule: no predators near my prey-sized child, fucking dumbass

If I put an unloaded m4 with the safety on next to a baby, I'd go to jail, but CUTELY WUBBELY DUBBELY wild animal trained for MURDER is perfectly fine, look at my daughter choking him and kicking him in the balls, let e take a photo!

Fuck women and feminized men you guys have 0 functioning braincells

>cases of niggerbulls randomly attacking and killing family children

>Rowdy, rartner!

That chihuahua is literally staring its death in the face.

That's the expression of a dog on death row.

fucking kek

why did i laugh you fucking retard

I don't think people with children should be near dogs either but still people let their kids walk their dogs and let their little shitbags pull the tails of dogs and pinch them and punch them. So weird that sometimes dogs strike back.
My comment had more to do that I don't like breeds that have been mutated to not look dog shaped.

Why hello there I am Brian Anderson and this is my wife Willow Emmons and allow me to introduce you to our daughter Aubrey Anerson Emmons. We adopted her from Manila you know, she's half filipino and half spanish decended from Iberian explorers

That's a pitbull. You can get blue staffs but real staffs are shorter and stockier. They're also the most bro tier dogs on the planet but retard chavs have them to look cool, and make the aggressive sometimes. Same as americans with pitbulls.

If you're close enough to grab it, it's taking a mouth full of you with it.

The only dog attacks I've seen averted were when the person was able to intimidate the dog before it got close enough to bite.

When I was younger, a German Shepard came out of nowhere and tried to attack me while I was jogging. I got lucky and kicked it in the head pretty fucking hard as it was lunging in. It ran off and I got the hell out of the area. I'm sure it could have just as easily ripped out my calf though.

Based helloposter

I train my gods like a pro.

How can someone be this fucking stupid?

You can fucking see how evil the dog is just looking at its eyes. It looks like its plotting to kill everyone, biding its time. How people can defend literal satan spawn baffles me, pitfags are retarded.

Yeah, when they're raised by niggers or hillbillies all bets are off. Shitty people raise shitty dogs.

That's a pampered, celebrity rescue dog. In a few months it will be literally eating out of her hand.

Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is not a dog!

i'd give her a ride if you catch my meaning ;]

Another superior, friendly doggo. Staffies old nicknames here in england are the 'nanny dog' because they love people so much, especially children. (not like that ;))

>Terrified of a dog.
>bitching about feminized men.

Life's got you all fucked up, doesn't it?

Pitbulls were selectively bred for poor taste so chinks wouldnt hunt them

Underrated

I thought you were talking about the chihuahua at first, in which case you'd be 100% correct.

I'm convinced that God made chihuahuas so small so those little fuckers wouldn't slaughter everything else on the planet. A chihuahua the size of a mastiff would be an absolute killing machine fueled by pure hatred.

As far as gigantic dogs go, it's pretty moderately sized. The biggest Mastiffs can weigh up to 230 pounds.

That's a dog that weighs almost 100 pounds more than I do. Think about it.

my 13 year old terrier mix doggo bit a kid that pulled its tail a few weeks back

my dad walked her and stoped to talk to my neighbors and whist talking the kid ran around and while no one was looking she grabed my dog by the tail and she bit her, not like hard or anything she just got scared

long story short dog went to the vet 3 times and she was established as an non aggressive dog but she " needs to be monitored around people "

their parents got no flak for keeping their fucking kid unadvised, which is retarded, its your fucking kid, watch it

>I got lucky and kicked it in the head pretty fucking hard as it was lunging in
That is insanely badass. I would have probably gone for a tie by shoving my arm into its throat as it opened its mouth; from there I could rip its tongue or choke it, but I know I'm going down with it.

You weigh 130 pounds? Are you a junior high girl or just Asian?

I actually weigh 140. I'm 6'0" and a spooky skelly.

>comparing an inamite object that will no literally nothing if you leave it sitting on a table to an animal that will kill a newborn if you sneeze too loud
God you pit-cucks are hilarious in your retarded attempts at arguments.

>That is insanely badass.

Nah, more like dumb luck. I kicked on pure instinct and it happened to land perfectly and with a lot of pop on it.

jay will grab her pusy

>this kills the pitbull having trash

Dogs are the niggers of pets, and pitbulls are the muslims of dogs

Around pitbulls never fucking relax

they're an abomination against nature.

The man made them, and it's his responsiblity to exterminate them now.

I have one and he is the softest and cuddliest little bastard I have ever known

>tfw it kills the next baby that comes to your house
>He was never violent before. He was gud boy

Are they good to old people too??

I ask because i want the dog to care about my parents too, obviously im going to be the owner but my parents live with me and want the best for them.

Do you have life insurance plans for your parents with you being the sole beneficiary? If so then by all means get a pitbull and cash out.

>i want the dog to care about my parents too
what he said
>i want the dog to take care of my parents
what he meant