So are we getting a series 3? Felt kinda wrapped up, for the most part

>Chris
>Stewie
>Lois
>Peter
>Meg
>Brian

How so?

Couldn't be further from. I have no clue why you faggots have to compare everything to something instead of just watching it and letting it stand on its own, but if you must compare it to something compare it to bojack. It's the same concept done the exact opposite way. They're both at their core about depression, but the difference is where Bojack wants you to feel bad and empathize with Bojack when he fucks up and blame it on "oh my god I'm such a broken soul waahhh waahhh" F is for Family doesn't do that. It puts frank on display as a massive asshole and doesn't go for sympathy, in fact it rejects it entirely and goes for a more "man the fuck up" feel with every character rather than wanting you to cry over every little thing.

How is season 2? Just realized it was out this morning

Yelling: The Show.

A lot better in terms of story, but like 2 episodes too long

does the dog talk like brian

Came out today

It's better than the first season

hahah wow those parents are MISERABLE with little white kids hahaha fuck having a family im gonna go to concerts and get a DOG!

Not even kinda?

No, It's played realistically and is much closer in tone to All in the Family then any type of animated show.

More like, Bojack is about selfloathing and depression and F is for family is about growing up and dysfunctional families

Not even close.
Only thing they have in common is that they swear

Nope

Yea it's the parts of childhood nobody likes to talk about

Couldn't shake the feeling how forced and engineered everything was

No, it's just a regular dog. It's not like a traditional cartoon with the "LOL SO RANDUMB xD" shit, it keeps it grounded to the point where it could be a live action show almost like king of the hill.

>Fis
HAHAHAHAH SÅ KAN MAN JU INTE HETA :D

literally unironically kys

If you don't think F is for Family is about those things too then you're either a fucking mongoloid or you didn't pay attention. It's not about the kids you retard, it's about frank.

When is this shit gonna be on piratebay? Sick of checking every hour.

Just get a free month on netflix

imagine King of the Hill except not funny

I think it's pretty much about the whole family, basically not about growing up in a dysfunctional family, but just about being in every element of a dysfunctional family. In Frank's case, self-loathing and depression do definitely factor in.

It's the other way around

It's about the whole family

gbtr

The whole family is definitely key to it and a big part of it but the focus is certainly on frank. He gets the most screen time, other than maybe Bill, he's the one they always use to drive the story, and he's the one that gets the most comedic parts. The show wouldn't work without everyone but it's focused on and about frank.

I think Bill and Frank are the focuses. I think Bill Burr said sometime that they sort of both represent himself.

why does the dad look like Andy Kaufman?

thanks Sup Forums

Oh boy! Another animated sitcom about a dysfunctional blue collar family, just what the world was crying out for.

>imagine King of the Hill except not funny
So, King of the Hill. Gotcha.

yep

Fack yea mein, dis da shiat rite heaaaa

>DUDE MY DAD EMOTIONALLY ABUSED ME LMAO

The Life And Times Of Tim

It's trash but it's ourshow

new season any good?

We need more blue collar type series. KOTH, Roseanne,and Everybody Loves Raymond were all blue collar shows and we're all great. That whole genre is has a mountain of episode ideas. FIFF is officially kino now.

ELR, a show about one of the alleged best sports writers in the country who lives in a house in long island probably worth at least $400,000 is not really blue collar, it's pretty white collar.

most jew jokes out of any animated series I've seen so far
9/10

> (You)
>ELR, a show about one of the alleged best sports writers in the country who lives in a house in long island probably worth at least $400,000 is not really blue collar, it's pretty white collar.

>Forgets that Frank and Marie's home is only worth $24,000.

>Implying sports writers make alot of money.