Le based germany meme

Many people seem to think that Germany is some kind of based awesome country.

Young Germans are horrible consumers, do not want cars, houses, marriage, any kind of responsibility just more free time, legalized drugs & parties.

If someone ever memes about the "dutifull German" just ignore it. Germans are whimsy nu-male beta cucklings, physically and mentally brooded into submission & pacifism.
How many Germans would fight for their country? About 17% as a recent survey found out. Non-academic jobs are by now almost completely outsorced to migrants, universities are flooded with good-for-nothing nu males who wont make it in academia and lyfe anyways. 24% of German males below the age of 30 are NEETs, meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.

Not to mention that by now every second person you see in the streets is brown-skinned. Most Germans are in the retirement age right now and will soon die out. The generations that will come in the future will not be German anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/BildungForschungKultur/Schulen/BroschuereSchulenBlick0110018169004.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>do not want cars
that's wrong

>24% of German males below the age of 30 are NEETs, meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.
this too

t. Juden Cyberstreitkräfte

German women are massive sluts. Many young Germans go abroad for a year, after finishing school. Most young men will go to countries like the USA or Australia to work and travel for a year. German girls will go to such destinations as Tanzania, under the guys of "charitative work", while in truth they treat the time spent their as a sort of sex-holiday.

Our army is so ridiculously badly supplied that our army would probably get overrun by fucking Denmark if it chose to declare war on us. There was a scandal recently that rifles supplied by Heckler und Koch would overheat, which led to the metal alloys bending and the rifles not being usable anymore. On top of that our infrastructure is crumbling, trains and buses are notoriously late every single day (the myth of "German punctuality is wrong as well, it seems), infrastructure is crumbling and we can't even finish building an airport in our capital.

Love and acceptance for other cultures is being hammered into every single young German from school onwards.
Recently there is an obsession with the idea of a "colourful Germany" - buntes Deutschland. People celebrate "refugees" coming here, especially young people. People also like to pretend that it is Germany's fault that these people came here in the first place, since German weapon manufacturers sell weapons in the region. Of course, this is utter nonsesnse, since they would buy their weapons from someone else if not from us. Our schools and state institutions brainwash every single German from the youngest age possible into being as progressive as possible.

You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

>trains and buses are notoriously late every single day
This is true and it's annoying as fuck.

nigger, everywhere in the world young people want to do drugs and party rather than have responsibilities

No. I want a German Germany that is populated by Germans. Our government is doing everything in its power to replace us, while the German people are complicit and seem to welcome this development. The ton of other problems, like ever reduced public spending, reduced pay for people employed by the government, the ignorance of most uneducated Germans and our shit tier infrastructure make the country even more obnoxious. We're a cucked and failed nation and I'll emigrate to America as soon as I get the chance. The only good region in Germany is Eastern Germany, where the people are still white and not-cucked, because the Russians prevented them from becoming so. But even it will fall soon, since Berlin is located in the center of it.

Hes still right with 80% of what he says lol

i thought they got all of ikbeys proxies

>non-academic jobs are by now almost completely outsorced to migrants
>meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.
Aren't germs suppossed to be smart? Sigh

I thought the majority of Germans are in Hauptschule or Realschule, and automatically become apprentices

Only 30% of Germans are in Gymnasium and go to university

>Young Germans are horrible consumers
That's a good thing. Americans can shove their rampant consumerism up their asses. We need to go back to conscious consumption and local produce.

it's bullshit

our youth unemployment rate (15-24 y.o.) is 6.6%, those 25-30 year old ones would have to have a really high unemployment rate to change that percentage from 6.6 to 24% lol

Except he's not.

crumbling infrastructure? has anyone of you ever left the country? it's easily still among the top15 worldwide and that includes small nations

and that's just one of his """""arguments""""

Are you sure? Peter Wittig, the German ambassador to the United States, is always telling us that the apprenticeship model is the best and almost guarantees 95%+ youth employment.

34% of German kids go to Gymnasium, while 11% go to Gesamtschulen (a school type which also gives you the Abitur and allows you to study if you want to). Source: destatis.de/DE/Publikationen/Thematisch/BildungForschungKultur/Schulen/BroschuereSchulenBlick0110018169004.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

There have recently been discussions to integrate all school types into one single new one, since the system that we have right now is not inclusive enough and is discriminatory.

your unemployment rate is skewed by the mini-jobs
literally a worthless statistic

Highway bridges collapse because they're built in a shit way. Some Autobahnen haven't been renovated in dozens of years. As soon as a tiny bit of snow starts falling, trains stop driving and airports get shut down. I'm not talking about blizzards, I'm legitimately talking about a bit of snow and temperatures lile -1 or -2 degrees.

>Many people seem to think that Germany is some kind of based awesome country.
No we do not.

>not letting brown subhumans interfere with the education of intelligent kids is discriminatory
I fucking HATE leftists.

Lots of biological Germans are in Hauptschule too

Subhumans of all skin colours then. Makes no difference to the argument.

Hauptschule just means you are a slower lerner there is no discrimination at all especially not on the country side most people tick with friends from where they are from not on which school they are going. In my football league where guys befriended from any kind of school and nobody gave a fuck

Also if you work for it and really wanna achieve it you can go to university from Hauptschule too

Ok, Ronny, now go back into your Plattenbau and be nostalgic

A typical day in Duisburg, NRW. A city where the native German population has almost completely been replaced by migrants. There are many other cities like that, including but not limited to: Gelsenkirchen. Offenbach, Mannheim, certain districts in Berlin and in Franfkurt.

>no discrimination at all
what about the huge social stigma and the fact that its poison on the job market?

The life style of young Germans sounds common to ours and I think it’s a worldwide phenomenon. Young generation have assimilated themselves to the economical situation and the dominant ideology and mindset of today.

And, about the migrants issue, I think someone or some people planned it for certain purpose. I might sound conspiracy theorist though. Anyway, I’m sorry to hear about your ethnicity is going to vanish from earth.

I don't live in a Plattenbau, I live in a wonderful wonderful small town called Quedlinburg. This part of Germany has most of the problems I listed too, but at least it's still German.

Japan has been criticized for not importing immigrater from overseas in spite of the declining birthrate.

Undoubtedly, if immigrater in Japan will increase, laboer in Japan is increase.
But most Japanese think that it isn't Japan anymore.

Even if it is a container is Japan, a content isn't Japanese.

I think that Japan's choice was correct.

> I think that Japan's choice was correct.
No doubt it was.

>reduced pay for people employed by the government
The whole situation sounds just the same as ours except very this point.

Here wages for those working for the government are raising.

It is pretty good but we have trouble with people wanting to study bullshit subjects like social sciences instead of starting trade school.

He is right though, our Apprenticships in traditional crafts are amazing to guarantee standards and a high level of education.

Neoliberals want to "americanise" it though.

>Give up quality for supposed short term bonus of producing worse educated idiots faster

Agree wholeheartedly.

Do you love germany?

> We're a cucked and failed nation and I'll emigrate to America as soon as I get the chance.
Just like Trump's grandfather

No they are taking over industries since ministry of finanace money is tied up balancing the chinese front. Once they took over they install CCTV everywhere to make sure everyone is always working and force people to start working at 8am.
I heard many horror stories of their German overlords since Continental took over the largest tyre plant in the country and brought in germans by the hundreds. The 3rd world is supposed to be Jamal enjoing more sunshine than Spain not a soul crushing corporate grinder.

....you complain about working from 8am?

How it works in 3rd world
>go to work at 8am
>punch card then hang out at nearby coffee shop eating, shit talking and reading news till 10
>start actual work at 11
>lunch break 12.30-2
>work till 4
>teatime and snacks till 5pm
Even the mechanics around my place only opens his shop at 11 or 12.

I work min wage 12 hour shifts 7am to 7pm and bike to work

Wew

>just more free time, legalized drugs & parties.
Sounds like a light version of the last 4 generations. They ended up pretty well

Except for the fact that they're the generation that refuses to have children while at the same time brainwashing the young generation into following their green-red ideology?

I have lived and worked in Germany for almost two years, so I will give an opinion.

>Young Germans are horrible consumers, do not want cars, houses, marriage, any kind of responsibility just more free time, legalized drugs & parties.
Don't know what to say about this. In comparison with Spain, for example, german people tend to marry a lot earlier (late 20's or early 30's). Also most of what they buy/consume is coming from their own country, wich it is a good thing. In Spain everything it's flooded with chinese and moors selling cheap shit everywhere.

>If someone ever memes about the "dutifull German" just ignore it. Germans are whimsy nu-male beta cucklings, physically and mentally brooded into submission & pacifism.
This is true especially for young people. The average young german is shy, mistrustful and looks like he is in constant fear/tension or like if he tried to minimize his presence eveywhere he goes. I wouldn't say they are faggots, but it seems most of them have little experience with social interactions beyond the basics. They usually establish contact only if they think they can get something useful from that person.

>Non-academic jobs are by now almost completely outsorced to migrants.
This is mostly true, but because most german people think they are too good for this kind of job (false, there a lot of stupid germans, like there are a lot stupid people in every country, they should be here).

24% of German males below the age of 30 are NEETs.
No. It could be true, but those germans are for sure not ethnic germans. I think that among germans being a NEET it's perceived as extremely negative.

>meanwhile craftsmen and industry would KILL for apprentices.
True. The company I worked for was looking exclusively for spaniards and there was even some kind of proyect going on in wich spaniards came every year to work in Germany.

Every single one of these points sounds great, the death of Germany has been long overdue

That kind do happen here in industrial parks owned by foreign companies and federal govt. My sister in federal diplomatic services at the capital works 8am-10pm daily. Basically fast paced and brutal federal and state level that works as fast as snails.
Living cost is low here since income tax applies only for those earning at least 1000k usd/month and govt subsidize or control price of everything plus everyone drives since fuel is 0.56usd/litre so beyond the desire to buy something or live rich there is not much reason for most to put more than minimal effort.
There is a tiny bit of downside to such lifestyle though.

What exactly caused these hard-working immigrants to walk out into the steets?
Are Germans racist towards Turks? That's disgusting. As expected from evil wh*Toids.

>Many people seem to think that Germany is some kind of based awesome country.
no not really

Is this why we get so many Italian tourists and immigrants?

sounds great 2bh

And thanks to that I got a job there.

Well at least they aren't niggers.

again this same thread...
CAN YOU PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR STOP spamming the same threads over and over again?
every day the catalog is full of the same threads
feels like the groundhog day

You can always apply for Austrian citizenship.

are they bad? without the turkish flags I would think of motorcycle fans

They are not Germanic. They are bad by definition