en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
youtube.com/watch?v=TbMeXghMYpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They look very cute. I agree

*Québécoise

get a gf in your own country

high cheek bones, get it from their native genes

>good morning bébé
>stay in bed a little bit longer and I wake and and make us some breakfast poutine and some tim hortons coffée olé oké? :3

>tfw

>tim hortons coffee
Don't drink this liquid sewer water

Why do you torment us with a companion so pure we shant ever obtain.

GIB ME

Lysandre Nadeau is better

Why are the Québécois so white looking while actual French people are swarthy as fuck?

Not all Grench are swarthy, the Québecois women were also historically handpicked by agents of the French Crown for their beauty and goodness. They were called lesfilles du Roi (daughters of the King). Unlike in Anglo colonies, the French wanted superior genetics in their colonies and so sent over well behaved but adventurous qts.
As a result of this and other factors Québec has the best looking women in any of the New Worlds.

>tfw no american gf

shit taste

>tfw no gf at all

>historically handpicked by agents of the French Crown for their beauty and goodness

Is this serious?

Why would you sent all the qts half a world away?

>tfw no Cajun gf

>mfw it's real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
notable desendants include angelina jolie, madonna and hillary clinton

>tfw

brb moving to Quebec

Because the French didn't send there degenerates with tickets to the America boat like some other European powers, they sent quality people. It's one of 3 primary reasons Canada is still superior to the US today.

Why would you want a Cajun gf when you could get a superior Acadienne gf? They're the same thing except the original hasn't bern stuck in America for 260 years getting fat and swamped.

what are the other two?

We didn't rebel in a greed fueled insurrection and so benefited from an organic autonomy and the superior westminster parliamentary system

Also as a result of their revolution, many of their more successful and less reactionary population moved to Canada as loyalists, almist all of which were upper class landed gentry. Basically the few people who weren't degenerates that got tickets to the America boat ended up in Canada. All the poor anf ignorant people that could be easily duped by yellow journalism, propaganda, and reactionary violence became "patriots" and stayed in America.

Can you please shut the fuck up about politics and post cute quebec girls please

Gladly

Quebec women are quite beautiful. It's actually neat in this country.

>East coast whites are almost all Scottish stock.
>Newfoundland are all butchy blonde haired upper England Anglo-Saxons
>Quebec are a weird but very hot dominant French-Abo mix
>Ontario are offspring poos and big city Englanders
>Manitoba, Sasktchewan, and Alberta have tons of Germans, Swedes, and a few Ukranians. Women look like Czechs.
>BC is full of 4'9" 80lb Chinese waifus with millionaire parents.

Not bad mates.

disgusting

absolument dégoûtant

>all those pimples underneath the makeup because the skin can`t breath anymore

French girls are made for anglo, not kraut, cock

cincuenta y seis

>tfw no Sup Forums quebecois gf
youtube.com/watch?v=TbMeXghMYpI

quebecois is juste irish and native when you look at they ancestor

>no E at the end of Québécois
so you want a trap?

we're descendants of the northern french, the whitest ones there is. mostly from brittany and normandy i believe.

>tfw no gf/bf
i just want someone that will romantically love me, i don't care about sex that much, i mean it's not priority certainly, i want to talk and support each other, but it's hard

>Basically the few people who weren't degenerates that got tickets to the America boat ended up in Canada.
>what is the orange order

I hope you speak french because outside of certain areas in montreal people will refuse to speak to you. Including 911 operatrs

>911 operators
you read that in the gazette right

but yes stay out unless you can speak french, for fuck's sake

>breakfast poutine

Hi!

Like everyone in Montreal speaks English, but its still not going to do them any favors. Outside of there its pretty well mandatory. Especially east near rimouski and Gaspe

>French people are swarthy as fuck

Because most of french you probably saw in your life are the jews coming in vacation to Israel. They look like pic related because they are historically from Algeria.

ça ressemble au parisien moyen

Ce qui n'est pas surprenant étant donné la population de maghrébins qui habitent dans l'est et le nord de Paris.

it's fact though

>we're descendants of the northern french, the whitest ones there is.

>When French Canadians start acting like Americans.

heiß!

Jacques... mon cabochon....

*Qabqabiya

fuck off, foreigner

Métisse Québécoise > wh*Te Québécoise

They're whiter than us, Muhammad

The only time Métis are attractive is when all the discernible native has been bred out of them. Qt Métis girls that still look like natives are incredibly rare

I can confirm. When my ex-gf pure laine came to Germany for the first time she got freckles.

She never had freckles before.

Who dis?

Please keep our pure laine Québecoise qts out of your cancerous Germanic sun.

She was a traitorous anglo-whore who went to Anglophone schools anyway. So I did you guys a favor actually.

lol they all hate you because you're all so desperate

>tfw meet cute Quebec girl
>British last name
>doesn't speak a word of English

Usually the opposite here in New Brunswick. Acadian girls all with surnames like Benoit, Thibodaux, Theriault, Comeau, Doucet, Cormier, etc that don't speak any French.

>Benoit

Is this really a surname in Canada? Here it is only a first name.

>Tim Hortons

Do they really look any different from the rest of girls from Canada?

It's a surname in France too

les deux ici

catholic and protestants mixing used to be heavily discouraged

slutty look

Yes and no, it's complicated. There are pretty and ugly girls in every province. Québec ranks number 9 (out of 10) in obesity so they are in better shape on average than most Canadians. There is the historic connection to les filles du roi, there was also a bit of breeding with natives forming Métis (from the Spanish mestizo) but with our tall and athletic natives rather than Latin America's disgusting oily manlet peoples. This often creates white looking people with long legs, high cheekbones, and slightly almond "come fuck me" eyes as opposed to the slightly evil, demonic eyes of an Anglo. In the cities they are metropolitan and care a lot about how they look and dress while in the countryside they are devout Catholics who will make great housewives. Mix it all in with a qt French accent and you have an extremely attractive package.
They also have very strict criteria concerning strippers and as a result the gentlemen's clubs of Québec are often considered among the best in the world. Québec also makes the best beer in all the New Worlds so many of the tourists were seeing Québecoise qts through beer goggles and may have embellished a bit in their memories.

>Québec also makes the best beer in all the New Worlds
Should I try La fin du monde?

Seems like I should visit the place

>csq pas de pa

Most definitely, it is one of my all time favourites. It's very good but the fact that it's that good and 9% is incredible. Very difficult to make an award winning beer that's also quite strong. Get 2 of the 750mL bottles, you'll be glad you did.

>tfw my taste buds reject alcohol

Where could I find that?
Also what about La Trois Pistoles? Are Unibroue beers that good?

I haven't had a beer from unibroue that I don't like. Trois-Pistoles and Maudite are some of my other favourites.

tfw I have one
>be me
>having a vacation to France
>drinking beer and reading a book in a fisherman cafe
>stunning jaw dropping girl comes by and literally seduces me like in spy movies
>we at her place in 20 minutes
>three days onwards and I suck cocks for her amusement in a FMMM hookup
>she's from Quebec
>super tribalistic, smart and outdoorsy
>been dating for some time with the most crazy sex out there
>going to spend next few month in Russia, Czechia, Italy and Austria
>then moving to Quebec

this is almost a pasta

>three days onwards and I suck cocks for her amusement in a FMMM hookup

Such is the power of the Québecoise siren song. You should burn her as a witch on an altar to Orthodox Jesus before her spell completely destroys you.

>Such is the power of the Québecoise siren song.
To be honest I liked the way she arranged it. she’s very energetic crazy and I love it. demuttification of Quebec and indie when?

What is indie? And Québec isn't a mutt nation. Québec, Newfoundland, and the Maritimes don't generally suffer from the mutt condition that effects the rest of North America. They didn't see mass global immigration and wouldn't breed across language or religious lines. So the Irish, Anglos, and French all stayed exclusively Irish, Anglo, and French until very recently.

Indie is independence. It’s not as mutt as USA but subhuman niggers and shitskins already made their home in Montreal. Canada has good northern European genetics that must be preserved but the time is running out

Why are Québécois girls so much better looking than the most French girls?

Montréal has always been a containment zone for undesirables, mostly Anglos, but now other immigrants too. The rest of Canada is 91%-99% Anglo/Irish/French and the remaining 1%-9% are all Natives and Métis.
Nothing west of Québec is actually part of Canada and so is irrelevant to this discussion.

I’ve been to Canada. enriched too much.

la SAQ ferme a 5h30 les samedis

tabarnak

more homogenous

It's Irish most likely. The Irish assimilated into Quebec much better than they did in the US.

tabarnak mon esti de cabochon sale vas-y plus vite la prochaine gros criss de sans-dessin

They are ?

T'habites à Sainte-Hyacinte ou quoi? Il y en a qui ferme à 10h.

this is true, my grandpa is full irish quebecois and a separatist

Usually caused problems in NB. The Irish wanted mass in English, the French didn't. Their squabbles allowed the Orange Order to hold power far longer than they otherwise would have.

Even if they are the way they speak is a tragedy, they don't sound cute at all. The opposite is true in France, French men don't sound manly.

ça doit être en lien avec les fêtes