How do you pee, Sup Forums?

Do you unzip and whip it out, or do you unbutton and slide it over your underwear ?

I pee in pants and than sniff the pants

no

I grab it, point it at the toilet, and let loose.

Pull my pants and underwear to my feet first

do you people have to pull back your foreskins to piss accurately? if i dont i just spray like a hose all over the toilet. I dunno if its because i fapped so hard i broke my dick or something because i didnt have to do this when i was a kid

Post a picture

same here

Peeing is for casuals, go for a jog and sweat it all out. I haven't urinated in a decade.

this but unironically

What, that's not normal? If you piss with your foreskin down no you'll get dick cheese

Same, is it some sort of problem?

post a pic

My foreskin is very long, so it's kind of like a little hose. It's accurate enough.

If I pull it back the stream is very powerful and hard to direct.

It's actually the opposite for me.

This.

I just sit down.

For me is kind of like this

Do people actually slide their dick through the zipper ?

Post an actual picture

>having a foreskin

>parents should circumcise their sons for hygiene reasons

I piss quite accurately most of the time without pulling back the foreskin.
>if i dont i just spray like a hose all over the toilet. I dunno if its because i fapped so hard i broke my dick or something
Happens to me right after dry fapping very hard. There's a main piss stream that ends in the toilet, but a secondary stream of drops goes to the floor. Next time I piss is fine again.

*unzips*
*slide dick over my tights*
*pee*

I do the same, but do you pull your dick through the zip or slide it over it?

I go into a cubicle, pull my trousers and boxers down and piss, then I use toilet paper to wipe my dick.

Not joking desu, I have problems with pissing, if I don't wipe I just get piss everywhere and shaking doesn't do anything. I'll only piss through my fly if I need to.

I also sit down at home.

I'm the opposite, if I pull my foreskin back it goes everywhere.

Is masturbation more enjoyable with foreskin ?

piss in the sink?

through it usually but sometimes I be like this guy At home I sit down, pee, and then shitpost for 10 minutes