Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMEn__UbIM0
c-span.org/video/?290423-1/white-house-state-dinner-security-breach
instagram.com/p/BUuuGdjlM7i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go home Peggy Bundy.

SPCHLONALD FLRUMP

so much for the tolerant left.

Desperately clinging to public attention during the final years of her life.

Trumpfkins BTFO

Couldn't have done it with Obama. In any case, why do people care about Kathy Griffin? The only thing she's known for these days is making an ass of herself with Anderson Cooper at New Years.

Whelp, that's it, his campaign is over.

It's not even funny. Just gross and tasteless. I wouldn't even support it if it was obama or hillary.

Ummm...ISIS cultural appropiation much??

It's cute when women act tough

Damn, she's brave. Showing that face in public must take some guts.

Why are we not allowed to make fun of trump? This site made fun of 9/11.
Dick-riders.

An Actress nobody cares for doing things that look drastic and threatening yet are inherently superfluous. Its about her trying to stay relevant to her witch-cult.

drumpf btfo

SO
THIS
IS
THE
POWER
OF
LIBERAL
C O M E D Y

You right wing snowflakes are pathetic. There are five times as many rednecks who threatened violence against Obama. Quit acting so offended.

Who's this guy?

Oh man that is hilarious!

Salman Abedi was banned from multiple MUSLIM mosques for holding extreme views

He was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing

But according to Sup Forums all Muslims are terrorists correct?

too bad one of them didn't kill that worthless nigger

Imagine the outrage if that had been the case.

The ultimate brown-bagger. She does have a good body but fuck, that's one wicked witch of a face.

He was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

triggered.

Post it again.

Who /cuck/ here?

>some C-list nobody makes fun of Drumpf
>snowflakes are triggered as fuck

Why are Trumpfags so triggered by this?

They'd let trump fuck their wives I swear.

Is the bar for making fun of someone now to recreate an ISIS beheading with a deadpan expression and hold up a bust of their bloodied severed head? What happened to just calling someone names?

She could have, but some people would be mad.

REMEMBER when the campaign motto for this retards was "Love Trumps Hate"

Can these subhumans stick with any principle for more than 40 seconds? If it wasn't for double standards leftists wouldn't have any standards

>implying anyone is triggered

u sound triggered my bitch, go run off to a safe space

Nobody is interested in the rationalization of your asspain.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy kiddos. It's tasteless and gross.

you okay there shillbot?

What did you say?

She did not age well.

Tell me again, he was NOT reported by mosques, right?

>Oh wow. She gives Trump such a take-down. Those racists fly-over states Trump voters can't recover.
>She might win an Emmy for this.......

wtf domestic terrorists should be behind bars!

And nobody cares. The president is a buffoon and you will be constantly reminded of it.

It was edgy to make 9/11 jokes. Now it's edgy to support Trump.

Does anyone remember in Sin City, specifically in theaters, when Dwight takes Jackie's badge out and says something along the lines of "A bomb dropped on me big enough to blow the hat off the Pope."e was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing That line isn't on the dvd anymore, I remember it missing when it came out. Basically

She was always a revolting monster.

Snowflakes hate Trump though
Look how they constantly sperg out about him

fuck off, CNN

Which of those rednecks were funded by the media?

Why is spongebob smoking weed?

>But according to Sup Forums all Muslims are terrorists correct?
No, but enough of them are to warrant concern. It's an ideology incompatible with Western notions of egalitarianism.

Yeah, it's especially baffling when it comes to the whole MGS5 vs MGSV thing. Why would anyone be happy to learn that Kojima spent a Salman bedi was banned from multiple MUSLIM mosques for holding extreme views He was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing huge amount of time making a fake, bullshit game(and a $30 demo), only as a cover for the real game that he took an ever longer amount of time to put out?

Actually no I think Trump actually got 4x as many death threats officially

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

youtube.com/watch?v=dMEn__UbIM0

Donald Trump was banned from multiple MUSLIM mosques for grabbing haram pussy

He was even reported by the mosques to the sharia police for extremist pussy grabbing to which our retarded FBI director did nothing

>For her part ... Kathy's not backing down. She borrowed the now infamous Trump quote about Megyn Kelly, saying ... "There was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his ... wherever." She added she doesn't condone violence and was merely mocking "the Mocker in Chief."

One thing is for sure Trump may have helped her career along.

Andy Dick looks like shit.

Another attack ion Trump.

No real critique.
No real issues raised.
Just 'waaaaa I dont like him, waaaaa.'

American 'Art'.

ALLAUH AKBAR

Kathy Griffin has my respect.

Based Krager

>drumpf

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Television & Film
[Post a Reply]
05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]
Toggle
We are no longer accepting janitor applications. Thanks to all those who applied!

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]6 / 0 / 7 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 1
File: IMG_0414.jpg (122 KB, 750x780)
122 KB
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:49:28 No.83377094▶
FUCK drumpf and FUCK white peoples #resist #notmypresident #wonderwomanintheatresjune2
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:54:39 No.83377305▶and the conservatives are the crazy violent war mongering ones...
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:55:22 No.83377330▶
i saw a cracker the other day, made me sick.
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:55:26 No.83377334▶
who gives a fuck

t. conservative
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:56:09 No.83377364▶
stop whining about this already geez
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:56:32 No.83377380▶
She did an episode of some shitty sitcom in the 90s where Trump was a guest star and in the scene she was really excited about him running for president.

also i thought this dyke died years ago
>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:56:52 No.83377394▶
Yeah, because anytime some dumb antifa bitch gets punched, your entire side cheers with savage glee.

Both sides of the spectrum are just as petty, stupid, and subservient to billionaires who use them.

>For her part ... Kathy's not backing down. She borrowed the now infamous Trump quote about Megyn Kelly, saying ... "There was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his ... wherever." She added she doesn't condone violence and was merely mocking "the Mocker in Chief."

One thing is for sure Trump may have helped her career along.

>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:56:43 No.83377389

Andy Dick looks like shit.

>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:57:26 No.83377419

Another attack ion Trump.

No real critique.
No real issues raised.
Just 'waaaaa I dont like him, waaaaa.'

American 'Art'.

>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:58:51 No.83377472
File: 149383662261.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1075)
128 KB

ALLAUH AKBAR

>>
Anonymous 05/30/17(Tue)16:59:01 No.83377478

He was even reported by the mosques to the

Notice how they don't ever really have an argument against Trump, they really can't even form a dialogue, they just use a couple catch phrases from the DNC and think that's dialogue.

>they really can't even
Yes. Since November

Hollywood is unhinged, what are these peoples purpose anyways?

lol You libtards are so pathetic.

He was even ror extremist views to Musliolice for extremist which our retarded police did nothing

They stopped saying that the second after they'd lost the election. It was all empty virtue signaling.

Why do celebs think that they are important? They are fucking monkeys that are supposed to entertain people for shekels

Dude, iff you look outside your basement window you will realize tha celebrities play a huge role on a guy who was banned from multiple nusim mosques for holding extreme views

Youy could even was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing

AND YET
YOU THINK that if according to Sup Forums all Muslims are terrorists correct?

WELL WELL IMAUHGIN MAI SHARWK

THIS FUCKIN """TOLLE-RINT""" LEFTIST, PISS 'OH SHITT FINKS DAT JOOKIN ABOUT, KILL-ING. TRUMP. IS A LEGEE-HE-MITT FOM O' PRO-TEST. MEAN-WHILE, JOOKIN ABOUUT KILLIN BARRRACK. OBAMER. IS ROICIST HAET-SPEECH

DA MINSTREEM MEEEDIER BROUGHT US HEEER

Take your meds my dude

>83378467
>83376239 (OP)
WELL WELL IMAUHGIN MAI SHARWK

THIS FUCKIN """TOLLE-RINT""" LEFTIST, PISS 'OH SHITT FINKS DAT JOOKIN ABOUT, KILL-ING. TRUMP. IS A LEGEE-HE-MITT FOM O' PRO-TEST. MEAN-WHILE, JOOKIN ABOUUT KILLIN BARRRACK. OBAMER. IS ROICIST HAET-SPEECH

DA MINSTREEM MEEEDIER BROUGHT US HEEER

I feel like this kind of stuff edges into illegal territory, like depicting images of pre-meditation of murder, let's not deny that there's an army of tolerant leftists out there who'd chimp out and try to murder Trump in a second.

But they to continue on and incite dissidence all they want because muh free speech they readily clamp down on with others. Fucking leftists are a cancer.

He was even ror extremist views to Musliolice for extremist which our retarded police did nothing

Civil war when?

Is this thread gonna deleted?
I mean, I can see how the first part is pertaining of Sup Forums but it looks like it's derailing.
This thread is a mess.

this anti-trump shit is getting really cringy

>There are five times as many rednecks who threatened violence against Obama.

Straight-up Leftist lies. Go to 54:30

c-span.org/video/?290423-1/white-house-state-dinner-security-breach

Shortest civil war ever.
One side has guns the other has... hurt feelings

i always thought she was andy dick in drag

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How many times are you going to spam that image without realizing the hilarious irony of your own hypocrisy and obvious mental illness?

>that guy that's so triggered he's just spamming the thread with previous replies

IT WAS HER TURN

Imagine the uproar of left if a white man was holding a bloody head of Obama.

instagram.com/p/BUuuGdjlM7i/

Hillary Clinton will never be President, Democrats will lose more seats during the midterms, salt prices will continue to plummet

>liberals literally calling to behead those who insult islam

>
> hold up mannequin head of Trump

“Ha ha! So funny! Free speech amiright?!

> hold up mannequin head of Obama

“OMFG! RACISM! Secret Service please arrest now!

>Prog celebs still trying to be provocative in the age of Sup Forums.

They'll never learn.