What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

For context.

fuck that's even worse

is this a joke?
Do they really think we believe they're standing face to face?

this is one of the worst forced perspectives i've ever seen. how did this get a pass

Vin retains full control over the editing process, look up his contract it's ridiculous

They're standing next to each other, looking off into the distance. They are NOT supposed to be face to face.

Groot's a big guy

Did anyone on Sup Forums, before this became a meme, unironically think that they were trying to make them appear face-to-face here?

I can understand Vin looking at all the people in front of him ....but what the fuck is the Rock looking at in this scene? he's literally looking at a wall. What a dumbass.

Prove it

>me on the right

What did op mean by this?

He's looking at the Fate of the Furious box office from the point of view of Baywatch box office.

it never fails to make me laugh

It's pissfull raunchy summer fun for true litty fans, you wouldn't understand it

cgi has come a long way

go buy the movie faggot. I ain't giving you a free sample. Head down to your local blockbuster and bust some nuts for a quickie.

HELLO Sup Forums!

I'VE COME TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION REGARDING THIS PICTURE. ALLOW ME TO ILLUSTRATE USING MICROSOFT PAINT 3Dâ„¢. AS YOU CAN SEE IN *EXHIBITION 2 THIS WHOLE SHORTY BUSINESS IS NOTHING BUT AN OLD TRICK OF THE OL' EYE, AN OPTICAL ILLUSION SEE. HAVE A NICE DAY YOU HEAR? BYE.

huh?

>this is what manlets actually believe

the great debate senpai

what DID they mean by this?

now the faces make sense... rock squeezing too hard

and you thought bitches can death grip a cock

naw it's that anime cliche where they dramatically stand next to each other while talkin

its turning fucking purple and look at vin's face, he's like "damn, homey got me in a choke hold."

this is what happens when you turn your back on family

Who did it better?

Whaaa? Who taught you filmmaking? This scene was great! Ask the people!

Sometimes I look at meme synthesis and imagine what normies would think if they saw such a picture.

Lmao wtf