Jokes about giving rhodey new armor

>jokes about giving rhodey new armor
>rhodey dies due to outdated armor
>a hulk dying to a missile
>stark hates carol because rhodeys dead even though they put away thanos
Goodbye marveldrones

I'm reminded of when everyone was pissed off because nightcrawler died saving a 14 year old girl. All I can think is "really?"

They're tripping all over themselves to write Tony as un unreasonable dick here in order to advance the plot. Stories should arise out of proper characterization. You don't force characters to do weird shit so you can tell the story.

Tony has been an unreasonable dick for so long that it *is* proper characterization for him. Its why all these disputes have him at the center, it actually makes sense for him to be a dick.

This has been going on, what, at least back to the Armor Wars in the 80s when Tony and Steve had it out over Tony's disabling of Guardsman armor while they were actively stopping a jailbreak?

Most people are unreasonable when a loved one suddenly dies for being somewhere they usually wouldn't be.

It's a pretty classic coping mechanism to find something or someone to blame because anger is far more easier to deal with thin sadness and depression

>a Marvel event sucks
>a Bendis comic sucks
>a Marvel event written by Bendis sucks

who could have seen this coming, truly this is a shock to all of us

Well I don't know about the first two, but if my best friend gets killed it's fuck your mission and your bullshit a nigga gonna die tonight

This. Y'all retards posting in a retard thread.

I couldn't care less about Rhodey. I care about She-Hulk, a character whose adventures I've enjoyed reading since the Byrne era, getting fridged to push Carol Danvers into taking the opposing side in a argument with her dying breath. And dying from a missile to the chest, of all things!

Jen deserves better than this.

Carol really fucks everything. Mandrill, MODOK, some transdimensional rapist, her rapist son, women and even a fucking nigger!

the moral conflict is supposed to be about minority report-style precrime. the story starts with a unambigiously good use of his powers (stopping an obvious cosmic threat). for the story to continue logically, you then needed a more ambigious example, like carol taking down a retired villain because he's predicted to start killing people again soon.

instead they have...another obvious cosmic threat. so tony has to be made a retard to get the plot rolling.

i was expecting it to be bad and they still surprised me.

I fucking hate Tony. He's such an arrogant prick. I hope Carol beats the living shit out of him.

>it's our future
>not his

The conflict will be gender based and you know the strong women will be leading the way into a better future.

Then Carol dies and a bitch teary eyed Tony cries over her dead body while apologizing!

>>a hulk dying to a missile
I don't read this shit but who died just so I can laugh harder?

And what was Rhodey doing there really? He couldn't have scratched Thanos in any conceivable way.

kill literally any other hulk

Yeah, but a HERO? Maybe, just maybe, he should be above that. Like Spidey not killing Green Goblin after Gwen died. True, characters with 'flaws' are generally more interesting, but their superHERO comrades should be wary of them.

Yes. She-Hulk has been the best Hulk character for decades.

Love how she even had time to go ouch.

Gosh-darnit Rhodey.

Well this is Bendis, who thought that the 'secret' part of Secret Invasion was only interesting for part of the first issue.

In the FCBD issue, he flew in as a surprise reinforcement, like he was going to single-handedly tip the scales.

All his bullets bounced off Thanos, he got tangled in Medusa's hair, killed She-Hulk with a stray missile and then got eviscerated by a punch.

Spidey should have killed him. I would have. What's a hero but a normal person with the ability to do more. Meaning they feel the same way we do.

Somebody please fill out the bingo chart with the developments of issue 1

Not much to contend with really.

Thanks, I'm actually laughing harder

>that file name
Kek

>he was my friend
He killed Jen, fuck him.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy gave us intel that Thanos was on his way to steal a cosmic cube and Rhodey died after he volunteered to stop him
>What a brave thing he did

>The inhuman precog who predicted the giant monster attack told us that Thanos was coming to steal a cosmic cube and Rhodey died after he volunteered to stop him
>OMG YOU ARE A MONSTER YOU KILLED RHODEY AND THIS IS NO WAY ANYONE ELSE'S FAULT WE ARE A CIVIL WAR NOW HOW COULD CAROL YOU SHITLORDS KILLED RHODEY

I like this.Two fucked up characters on opposing ends waging a big fight over something retarded. Bendis could bring in that old Civil War feel with a spice of AvX and House of M.

People on Tumber love it

It looks ike the missile is just nustling up against her chest, not actually piercing her skin. And her line makes it sound like she stubbed her toe, or got the wind knocked out of her.

And She dies?

SHE-HULK

Dies

From a Missile fired by Warmachine

Are you fucking kidding me?

they have to make Tony seem like a dick because he is a white male and white males are the real enemies of the world

this is what comics have taught me the last 5 years

Can we all just agree that Civil War 2 is not canon?

She-Hulk dies from that missile?

Not from, you know, a cosmic punch from Thanos or something. Not from alien weaponry. Just from a fucking missile?

It was the Ex-Wife.

does war machine getting crippled count as an MCU reference?

Nope, because he doesn't get crippled, he fucking dies

Bendis obviously drew on that.

She was the best female character Marvel had for years before Kamala came.

I can't believe this indignitied manner of her demise, she deserved better indeed.

Maybe it's Hulk's killing missile

So, what happens if this fuckboy tells about Hydra Cap?

They all say that Tony was right and incinerate his ass, after which Medusa will snort his ashes.

Fill in GoTG, since we know they're showing up, for whatever reason.

I'm so happy since 5 years ago I read comics with 1 year delay, srly, it's so much better ask Sup Forums about comics 1 year later than read them as they get released.

Tony actually did give Rhodey a top of the line armor but nobody remembers Iron Man 2.0.

Dammit now I have to go thank Nick Spencer. Thanks to him I dropped Marvel which is keeping me from spending money on this shit.

This is going to end with a reset, right?

I cannot imagine them keeping Rhodes and She-Hulk fucking fridged for the next several years.

It was all a vision by Ulysses. None of this will ever happen.

Haven't read the issue yet but they're fighting Thanos when the incident occurs, right? I'm assuming Rhodey let the governors off the weaponry and was lobbing the heavy stuff for a cosmic-level threat.

Rhode's replacement is already lined up. She-Hulk will just spontaneously come back to life as Hulks are known to do.

>She will never walk again
I thought she had enhanced healing.

Finally, Im 100% Stephen could have operated on her or casted a healing spell or at least a freeze your body spell until Banner comes.

To be fair, unreasonable dick that causes shit to escalate horribly is proper characterization for Tony.