99% on RT

>99% on RT

...Why?

Why are you giving a fuck about Rotten tomatoes, fuck if I know, maybe you're a retard, have you been tested?

because niggers

I dn but it really wasn't that amazing

All you people do is get triggered now.

Because it's a great movie, best movie of 2017 so far.

Because movie critics are all the same these days. There is no sampling from various types of people or beliefs. They all think they're special snowflakes, and that's what makes them exactly the same.

That's completely wrong.

Because it was good? Get over it?
Did you even see it?

You don't have to conform to Sup Forums and hate every single movie ever, you know.
Fucktard

People are afraid that if they criticize it, they're going to get called racist.

>he still doesnt understand the RT score

99% means that 99% liked it.
Doesnt mean it has a 99/100 score. (it has a 8.3 score)

And you must not forget this is just a horror movie.
Horror movies are in general way worse and this one is actually really great.
(except the cheesy ending imo. everything that happend in the basement)

If you watch it as a horror movie and expect a horror movie, you will most likly like it.
great atmosphere, no information signs explaining the twist, just a single jump-scare.

Because it's a decent movie that panders to (((their))) political sensibilities. Therefore it's the best thing ever. I shouldn't have to explain this.

No good critics since Ebert died anyway, I just watch trailers. If it's mediocre or shit, you'll be able to tell. I haven't been wrong in like two years

Cause nobody gonna stop us from winning winning winning! Alt-right is going to lose lose lose!

black

>bunch of random "this creates suspense" I think moments that lead to literally nothing.

Good flick.

The Half in the Bag review was spot on.

t. actually saw this movie in a black movie theater, ask me anything

Can you sum it up? The review.

Main character remind me of me in any social situation. Dudes so quietly awkward all the time. Looks around at shit constantly instead.

me too, I was in Atlanta at the time. Saw it at an upscale theater in Buckhead. About 3 whypipo in the whole place. Played hilariously well, I really enjoyed it

GET OUUUUUUT

It was a solid suspense movie but tapered off between the big reveal and the ending. The ending itself should have been The cop car shouldn't have been his TSA friend but a real cop who would have arrested/shot the bf. That ending would have really activated your synapses.

I thought the black movie theater stereotype was a meme but holy shit was I wrong.

>talking through every other scene, same fucking guy
>some quips here and there
>cheered when Chris killed the white people, particularly the racist brother
>audible voices of disgust when the pulled up in the end
>cheers when it turns out it was the TSA friend

Yep, they really get into it. Even the upper class