>Lynchfags will defend this
inb4 it's meant to be shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw
vocaroo.com/i/s021luv335ma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not shit, though.

OH NO NO NO

It's more unique and interesting than anything from Zack "The Kinoman" Snyder's oeuvre

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

It really is.

>not even Lynch can do it right.
>who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...
>I started to cry and almost turned off my TV
>almost turned off my TV,
>almost turned off my TV
>almost turned off my TV

>I started to cry
>Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...
There is also a legend of a place called the Black Lodge. The shadow self of the White Lodge. Legend says that every spirit must pass through there on the way to perfection. There, you will meet your own shadow self. My people call it The Dweller on the Threshold.

What was happening here?

wow brainlet, is this really that complicated for you? lol
Its not lynch's fault his audience is so stupid

>VT ym ffo denrut tsomla
>VT ym ffo denrut tsomla

You don't know, do you?

why is that old guy dabbing

nigger he has one arm

what the actual fuck is twin peaks ?

every time i see anything of it it looks fucking terrible 2deep4me garbage, or is it something else ?

The Cooper homunculus paid the price that Booper should've paid

>No one is defending it
>fans see no point in convincing you to like something they already know you don't like

It's basically a murder mystery with a lot of fun characters.

Perphaps the new season might be but the first two absolutely not

It's a deliberate style, not poor execution.

THICC

A fake human created by Cooper's doppleganger (probably) got removed from the premises after serving his purpose.

>cutting this scene from the movie
Why would you do that?
Also Sheryl Lee was fearless in the role.

I know. But what was that golden orb? And why didn't the ring protect him?

Is season 3 the most overrated TVs show on here? I love Lynch's films, but this third season of Twin Peaks is simply 'alright'.

>what was that golden orb
Probably some kind of device used to create him
>why didn't the ring protect him
I don't think that's what the ring does. He was basically a property of the Black Lodge.

Remember how Courage the Cowardly Dog would use other animation styles to make things creepier?

It's kinda like that.

>Want to be LYNCHED for the first time by watching the first two seasons before moving onto the third one
>See Netflix has Twin Peaks
>Only the 3rd season in my country
>mfw

Just torrent it, pleb

>golden orb

Likely the concentrated garmonbozia used to bring Dougie into existence - hence the color.

>the ring

It protects the wearer from possession, not being drawn to the lodge (see: Laura). Plus Dougie was presumably not entirely human, so the ring could have different effects on him.

Thank fuck this is a pasta, I almost thought you were really this retarded user

What kind of drugs would get me this way?

Garmonbozia and demon semen.

Tylenol with codeine.

even if that wasn't a conscious stylistic choic, which probably was, i'd rather watch a good show with poor cgi, instead of another retarded hollywood abomination whose only saving grace is the money invested on cgi

HEEEELLOOHOHO!

That's a man.
Actually it's supposed to be Don S. Davis.

It's a show that can be enjoyed by normies as a strange but comfy soap opera, or autists as a 'but he said this in episode 25 in a similar timbre to how the other guy said that other phrase in the pilot' drama series.

I'm a fan.

Lynch seems like one of the most overrated writer/director of all time. I remember watching The Lost Highway and my urge to shut the fucking thing off was unbearably high the whole film. But I persevered through the garbled nonsense and made it all the way through to the convoluted bullshit of ending that pretentious film just seemed to shat out harder than the Rock's shit defenses for Baywatch.

I'd sorta agree with this, before episode 04.

>it's a normie is so desensitized he couldn't understand why low budget effects are incredibly creepy

Lynch is a gift

Lynch needs someone or something to constrain him. All of his solo, purely-for-film work after Blue Velvet has been over-indulgent shit. Frost kept him grounded just enough for Twin Peaks, and the rejection of the pilot forcing him to wrap everything up as a movie was how he turned Mulholland Drive into a classic, but everything in between and since? Garbage.

pls responds ;__;

>HEEEELLOOHOHO!

This is now my favorite part.

youtube.com/watch?v=6apMqv4k1Iw

why are people seriously defending this?

why are people seriously upset at people enjoying this?

It's cool how the pupils don't even dialate with the flashing of the lights, showing how she's gone

But Inland Empire is his best movie.

it's told in the idiom of soap operas and other ancient trashy television:
1) just as parody
2) as a sincere homage to the small-town american heartland culture that david lynch came from
3) a weird lynchian mystery story involving conflicting streams of reality
and
4) a dark/horrific treatment of sexual violence, abuse, and severe mental illness

it's uneven but has some truly brilliant parts.

Can somebody explain to me what happened to Lynch between seasons 1 and 2? Why such a drastic change and why did he continue it witch season 3? Was it studio interference and Lynch giving them the finger?

lynch is that guy in art class who sits on his desk

I'd rather have an ending to Alan wake at this point

They do though.

daily reminder that everything in season 2 is kino except for the episodes before the finale and after the killer's reveal

After Season 1 finished, ABC pressured him into resolving the murder mystery, which was never supposed to be wrapped up in the first place. Feeling disheartened he pretty much abandoned the show after the reveal and wrap-up, and without direction the show fell apart after that. Lynch only returned for the finale to make as many cliffhangers as possible to try and force ABC to bring them for a third year.

Don't know the exact reasons he brought the show back after all this time, I've only read that he said the story "wasn't finished yet."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

But they do. Are you fucking blind?

vocaroo.com/i/s021luv335ma
YOU'VE BEEN LYNCHED

you are fag, is pretty good

LOL

So fucking LYNCHED

> B-but it doesn't look like my 20 hours blender tutorial render... I-i paid a lot of money to Adobe and mr Videocopilotstein to do this!!!

Alan Wake is a fucking pleb fanfic