What is your favorite series where the hero of the first movie is the villain of the second?

What is your favorite series where the hero of the first movie is the villain of the second?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Limitless.

Rump

>tump before becoming president: i love israel
>Sup Forums: ...

>trump after becoming president: i love israel
>Sup Forums: what the fuck?!!?? played like fiddle. how could he betray us like this???? :(

>talking about Sup Forums negatively
record status: corrected

>Sup Forums during the election
>"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, WE ACTUALLY BEAT THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!"
>"WE FINALLY BEAT THE DEMOCRATS AND THEIR WARHAWKS!!! WE'RE FINALLY GONNA PUT AMERICA FIRST AND STOP GETTING INTO POINTLESS WARS!!!"
>"NOW PEOPLE WILL FINALLY SEE THAT REPUBLICANS WERE THE GOOD GUYS ALL ALONG!!! WE'RE GONNA ENTER A NEW GOLDEN AGE BECAUSE OF THEM!!!"
>"REDDIT ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD GUYS, THEY HELPED US ELECT TRUMP!!!!"
>"NOW WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO'S GOING TO KEEP HIS PROMISES!!! BUILD THE WALL!!!!! REPEAL OBAMACARE!!!!"
>"8 YEARS, LIBKEKS!!!! 8 GLORIOUS YEARS OF TEARS!!!! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!"
>"LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!"

>Sup Forums after the election
>"b-but i thought trump was anti-establishment, w-why is he picking billionaires to fill his cabinet positions?..."
>"w-why did trump just bomb an airstrip in syria? w-why is he sending navy carriers to north korea?..."
>"b-but why is the republican party so incompetent? i-i thought they were going to make actual change..."
>"w-we never seriously supported trump, i-it's those r/the_donald fags who worshipped him so much..."
>"w-who cares if we get no wall? a-and who cares about repealing obamacare? n-no one here believed he would keep all his promises..."
>"a-at least libshits are still upset...r-right? w-why are so many people making fun of trump? h-he won, after all..."
>"w-why do so many people still care about russian ties? t-the election is over now..."
>"b-but hillary..."
>"b-but world war 3..."

>You're not allow to saying anything negative about Sup Forums
mental status: freethinker

Rock vs Kanye 2020 is gonna be #litty

95% trump supporters have no problem with being pro Israel. The guy fellated them in all his interviews and half his family is Jewish and so is his cabinet. He's always been an Israel cucksucker. Only the Sup Forums and stormfront crowd dislike this part of him, but even they're coming around. Sup Forums likes Israel now, which is weird because in the beginning they used to be pro Palestine. Trump general is full of Israel lovers

This, I was thinking this before Trump got elected, it was incredibly naive of people to think Trump would be any different, he was clearly not going to build the wall.

All I have to say it's a damn shame that Arnie Schwarzenegger couldn't have run because of an outdated, unnecessary policy. He's more American than Trump or Hillary

so... is he still literally hitler

Sarah Connor?

##

this

it was hilarious seeing everyone flip flop so blatantly

Who the fuck was world war 3 gonna be against? Muzzies?

nope... he's the devil

who could beat him

Russia, supposedly. Hillary really wanted/wants to go to war with them

The Disney Star Wars Trilogy.

Russia couldn't hold up against America's military, if anything it would be against China.

Hillary was wagging the dog to go to war with Russia and not China (chyna) though

going against either means everyone on earth will be nuked

>Russia couldn't hold up against America's military

ahahhaHAHAHA amerilards ahad

Whatever helps you sleep at night Ivan.

Hillary was insisting on a no fly zone like the one she forced on to Libya and Ghaddafi.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>Hillary was insisting on a no fly zone
Isn't that pretty much a de-facto state of war then

This truly is the most ticklingly hilarious timeline

I can't wait for all the Internet trolls to get rounded up and placed into FEMA camps for political re-education and gender reassignment.
Can you say it with me? CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT! !

No, you dunce

whe can only imagine a modern nuclear conflict, it's not a "holding up" war

Bump

>no fly zone over russia
>>oh wul golly gee mister putin sir we had to shoot down one of your planes cuz Madam Stronk Indypyndynt Prez'dent said so
>>>its ok lol
Is that how you liberals over in the retard fores_t part of Sup Forums think it works

If you're seriously dumb enough to think nobody has been coming up with ways to prevent nuclear disaster then you're naive as fuck.

Exactly it's a veiled declaration of war.
USA said to nato they were going to put a no fly zone over Libya so that Gaddafi couldn't bomb his civilians, but all it did was give the rebels and jihadists the upper hand of course.

The nuclear family and societally enforced artificial gender roles are well on their deserved way out. Sorry if that triggers you lol

>ways to prevent nuclear disaster
making deals, something trump knows about

Oh sorry that's a no fly zone over Syria not Russia, my bad for being unclear here

S-stop it!

Point still stands. A no-fly zone over Syria, isn't that a de-facto state of war? considering that it's more than just Syrian/US planes flying in that airspace...

No he doesn't, he failed hilariously when it came to repealing Obamacare because he demanded an ultimatum for everyone to vote now or there's no healthcare. Trump is not good at negotiating, he's good at delivering ultimatums.

wow you really defined the next 4-8 years, is this the power of democrat oposition?

Yeah, the Russians said they would not allow a no fly zone over their ally, and they have numerous anti air defence systems and warplanes in Syria to back that up.

>theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

>muh shills

If you seriously think it's impossible for shills to exist you've probably only been here for a week.

What's yours senpai?

they exist its just a normal deskjob but instead of shitposting a product you shitpost politic narrative.
bots are already replacing them, serves them well

A bunch of shills and colonists willing to destroy their nation and plunge it into debt for Jewish interests. Fuck them. Everything about Iraq and Afghanistan was neo-con created, aimed at encircling Iran and cutting off Syria.
>lol woops we didn't really find WMDs but MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
This is what happens when you have Zionist Jewish billionaires such as Sheldon Adelson buying the entire party which is already infected with Jewish neo-cons working in concert with Israeli interests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

Go fight for the kikes on your own dollar and not mine.

The Godfather

>Sup Forums now vehemently defends jewishness and sees jidf as an ally
>DC fanboys now vehemently defends feminism and thinks WW is kino

It's like I'm taking crazy pills.

Heh, I bet you're a bunch of communist SJW libtards. Y'know, if you weren't always so TRIGGARED and got out of your SAVE SPAZE you'd know us alt-righters on r/The_Donald are right about literally everything because we read intellectual books like Art of the Deal by our God Emperor. Every criticism you have of him is wrong. Ever heard of fake news? The embarrassing shit CNN said he said on Twitter is fake news- and that link you're gonna send me of that tweet is also fake news plants from (((DA JOOZ))). Speaking of DA JOOZ, Trump isn't turning into a Zionist globalist like he said he is- he's simply playing 4837D hungry hungry hippos! Again, you don't understand this because you've never read Art of the Deal.
Tl;dr these guys are CTR Shariablue shills and should be downvoted into oblivion.

Not wanting Aku, Rotten Robbie, M. Bison, and Cobra Commander together with Trump in a Saturday Morning cartoon. Get the fuck off my board!

How do you know Wonder Woman is a feminist movie? The only thing remotely feminist that has happened so far is some theaters holding "women only" premieres, and that's more of a publicity stunt for the theaters than anything else.