Italy is cute.

Mamma mia

Sure, been there many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYIjUGOr0HA

hell no

Nope.

yes, a lot :3

Beautiful but I wouldn't live there.

Yes and no, great ancient legacy, food, landscapes and music, but there is corruption and annoying people.

No

This humble shitskin mongrel would like a 5/10 Italian gf

ASSOLUTAMENTE

My "door" is always open for Sicilians.

puppo

Si, ma soltanto perche o vissuto la giu, da bambino.

una facca una razza

I love italian women hehe

yes but I want a long distance open relationship

yes

Hehe

I don't get this meme

Yes

Nice proxy

More like shItaly

italy is a CUTE

>Amerishart

>Italy
>GDP lower than India
>mfw the pajeets BTFO you

Not proxy actually

>more GDP than you Muhammad

Do you miss Gaddafi

Italians are immensely annoying and their ego is only surpassed by brazilians

I like Italy a lot. It is my favorite country in Europe to visit.

browner than you, Gustavo

is Italy cozy? I have money and wanna move somewhere in Europe.

Not at all

>cozy
What the fuck does that even mean applied to a whole country?

I was just asking in general terms, please don't be mean

dumb frogposter go somewhere north there you might find someone who can tolerate your autism

That's like asking if Italy is sympathetic or burnished, it doesn't mean anything

I want to love Italy because its very old and has a lot of ancient culture (Roman Empire, Catholic Church, Renaissance etc), and I like pizza but Italian guys are d-bags afaict.

rude

I only think of italy whenever my friends mention a cheap vacation

italy is poor, brown and bad at football

>I like pizza
you dont, you like grease

It is extremely cozy.

Why are you so rude to us poor burgers?

If you want cheap vacations, Croatia is much cheaper and you won't get bothered by nigger street vendors

yes

cant live without hating, and you are more than fit to be the object of my hate

Nope I like pizza I went to "authentic" Italian pizzeria in Australia where they did the thing where it has mostly sauce and only a little bit of cheese in circles. I really liked it, even though my husband did not "Italotrash pizza" he said.

do you like this?

pasta
pizza
minestrone
Carpaccio...
hell yeah

sabe pa

t. Marco Minniti

Yeah sort of except the cheese was blob in a circle instead of scattered. I liked it a lot and the cheese was very good.

Ps my husband looked at my computer just now and said "Italotrash!!" at the pizza.

I wanted a butthurt answer but instead I got a serious one. I'm sorry for being rude

>"authentic" Italian pizzeria
>in Australia

Ironically I had a friend who visited Denmark and said it was cheaper than Florence

you should find a knife and aim for the neck
he's a subhuman and will probably request some cuckhold thing from you with a nigger

Anything is cheaper than Florence, Tosc*ni should all be rounded up and gassed

It was run by Italians though? Like even here, I go to an Italian restaurant it will be run by Italians. Italians aren't some rare unicorns they move everywhere and they mostly d-bags in terms of personality.

That is the best kind of pizza there is.

>I go to an Italian restaurant it will be run by Italians

Its true. Or they are Middle Eastern guys LARPing hardcore. Only exception is the chain restaurants like Lil Ceasars etc.

WOP DAGO GUINEE LULZ

Protip: "Italian"-Americans are not Italians

Sure they are, they were born in Italy, speak Italian, etc. I can see you wanting to disown guidos (kids and grandkids of Italian immigrants) but not people born in Italy who likely even own Italian citizenship.

>Sure they are, they were born in Italy, speak Italian, etc
Is that what they tell you to lure you in? Man, you really are a sucker falling for that

Dan Salvato the guy who made Doki Doki is an honorary Italian

Genetically he still a mutt though

>Is that what they tell you to lure you in? Man, you really are a sucker falling for that

No, like you talk them they have accents and speak Italian with each other. Either that or they are LARPing hardcore. My neighbors growing up were Italian too and the wife barely spoke English at all (these Italians were actualyl most friendly).

>guy who made Babby's first VN 2 is honorary Italian
Ok

Who's the first?

Katawa Shoujo

ah yes, american pizza

nuffin 'rong with dat 'za

hehe

>>mfw the pajeets BTFO you
>he says as his country literally got btfo by a pajeet

no

hes a butblasted Indian diaspora

yes

I will visit italy in 4 years

That's some long term planning for just a vacation

I plan years in advance.

I love Italy but I feel bad for tourists because I feel they get taken advantage of. All the destinations are completely rigged, with everyone on the take. I live in Florence and my city is beautiful but the hotels get payoffs from the tour guides who get payoffs from the stores, the restaurants same story. I feel they get taken advantage of.

tourists are wandering cash, every attempt to gain money from them is legit and advisable

I think it has gone too far and the smart people will leave knowing it is just a tourist trap and that they got taken advantage of. They'll like the sights and artwork, but will feel the city is not a friend (I don't know the word to use here/shit English).

This desu. My mum does those tours and has all these stores she walks customers into. Then they pay her a commission. I don't think the product is complete junk but it isn't worth what they pay for. I think if you are a tour guide you should collect what you get paid for the tour and genuinely help the people find what they want: the best local shops, the right restaurants, rather than the stuff that gives you a kick back.

We are the minority here though. People love sucking the blood of tourists.

vi amo a tutti si

if I speak portitalian, will they be less deceitful?

Here

jeje

No. When I chill in Dalmatia I always go around town and give slaps on face to random Italian manlets. Being more than 190 tall and buff it’s easy

No.

Typical tourist route is getting suggestions through their hotel, which starts the chain.

So then they say "well we will use the internet" which is just as big of shit because all those "reviews" are of the tourist traps and chains. The amount of tourists reviewing far surpasses the locals, and since the tourists only get sent to the tourist places those get the reviews. For example Google reviews or the restaurant/place apps. I call them chains since it's always a chain of traps.

>all the destinations

that's not true, the majority of towns are actually not touristy, the only extremely bad ones are venice, florence, rome and places like the amalfi coast or cinque terre, stay away from those places and you're fine, if a tourist is dumb enough to get scammed it's their fault, it's the same thing in every european capital.

Yes, you listed all the destination cities of Italy. People come to Italy they generally go Rome, Florence then Venice. Most tourists I talk to is on this path. Venice is so disgusting I wish it would sink.

> it's the same thing in every european capital.
Yes, maybe every destination city/places tourists go a lot.

I only got decent recommendations from my B&Bs in Italy for food.

Why stay away from the biggest attractions just because you might get overcharged for something.

I just got italian girl on interpals to take me places lol

Italian women love Muslim brown men

I'm happy to hear this. I think the average Sup Forums user though is going to be better at finding good spots due to resourcefulness. The average tourist that doesn't think much about this stuff and just wants to have a nice vacation is the prime targets because they depend on locals that are in the tourism business rather than asking on Sup Forums or interpals or whatever.

I can say that is their fault, but, I wish you didn't have to work so hard to visit my town and not get abused.

I mean the joke about italian food not being any better in italy on /ck/ is probably truth for a lot of tourists that never got to the good spots.