Ywn play vidya with the diverse nations of europe

>ywn play vidya with the diverse nations of europe
>you will always have to play with just aussies and kiwis

At least you don't have to play with latin americans

Whats your take on SEA folk in your servers? I don't play online games I honestly don't know

same desu

>go on EU West server
>literally just Russians and poles who dont speak english and spam the chat with kurwa and suka

You're not missing out on anything, mate. At least Australians are genuinely funny

They seem to be submissive and just take it if you tell them what to do or swear at them they're nice.

warthunderfag here..american server is great sometimes

>we fear the white masters
but bloody hell those must be kids who's parents bought them the faster internet plans

hey man, right now whats the fastest plan? i'm still on 2007 tech with highest download speed being 100kbps

We do belong in North American servers and most of our guys do bother to learn English. Not our fault about Hues.

This, also passive aggressive brits, germans who are perma butthurt and turks who seem to speak turkish even when he is soloqueuing

sorry m8 im not an internet expert i just gave money to my mom she she can pay her wifi bills.Our wifi is fast tho

we use TM wifi btw,and for some odd reason the TM worker puts 2 wifi modem in my house for 'extra speed'

I used to play with a german and a swede and all they did was make fun of me and say I was subhuman

poor Eire

>double the bill, innit?

I dunno man..i just gave my mom 60 ringgit every month for the wifi

>i'm still on 2007 tech with highest download speed being 100kbps

I was on 190kbps for years until a fortnight ago when I got connected to NBN. So I share your pain friend.

I have 15mbps (so like 1.9 Mo/s) and I find it fast enough, never had to complain. What's the average aussie speed? Bet it's higher than this you soft cunt

>germans
>swedes
>BRITS
>russians
>polaks
>frogs
you should be glad

NBN has definitely improved our net I know most countries still have it better though.

Here's mine. All my friends on NBN are on similar speeds.

HAHA I knew you guys were complaining for no reason, these are more than enough, the only time you will need more than 20mbps is when downloading 3 50Go games at the same time

is this the node or the curb version

You sound naive, user
Can you lend me RM100 I need to buy Christmas gifts

I yearn for the day I can get high speed internet so I can shitpost faster

Before NBN, in 4 houses I've lived in over the past 12 years, never gotten more than 1MB/s down.

Mine (the 61mbps) is the node. My friend moved into a new suburb that had FTTH, and the speeds were just short of 99mbps, but it would lag like a bitch all the time or just outright cut out for days. The reliability was shit.

61 for the node is p good, and did your friend move to an estate? I heard they have seperate providers and a lot of them suck balls

>Spanish
usually very rare for some reason.

>French
always always butthurt. never communicate in English

>Eastern Euros
pretty good at the games they're playing. very aggressive

>Dutch and Scandis
excellent players with the best English skills. surprisingly communicative, too

>Italians
quiet and shy, good skills

We got Russians on EU servers. You don't want that

dude...my salary is just 2,500ringgit per month,i'm just a security guard ffs

the chinks are in your time zone too

>Dutch and Scandis
excellent players with the best English skills. surprisingly communicative, too

So much this, apex tier online gamers

>Swedes
>Finns
best players

but we are a force for good on the internet

Honest job, bro, s'okay la
Stay safe

>that one time a french new caledonian joins your server with his 200 ping

It was at that time I came to understand why Americans didn't like rubber banding aussies on their west coast servers.

>play tibia
>swedes instigate racial wars against poles when there are no brazillians on the server
>if there are brs on the server swedes instigate racial wars with them by allying with english speakers

>Australian enters the server
>everyone lags the fuck out

I use to get Euros on my rust server had czech neighbours they were good guys we traded blueprints with eachother and kept an eye on eachothers bases while we were offline good times.

lel

Only issues I've faced is because there are so many of us in some games, to the point where the server is 80% Swedes and everyone starts talking Swedish.

you are a bunch of depressed cunts, like the germans

danes,dutch and finns are top tier

Never met a norweigan or dane that was good at games. Dont know what criteria you are rating people by

shit pings can't enter glorious europe servers, sorry

Yeah it's so fun playing with three other people who all speak different languages from you and each other

Aussies are all over NA servers what are smoking?

Just be glad it's not mostly YANKS that you have to play with when you're not shitting up NA.