Guys I think It's over...

Guys I think It's over. Hillary proved she can give a far better speech and the convention bump for Trump is already over.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think she'll make it to the elections.

They both fell.

Hillary's own speech made her fall? I love this election.

Lol I honestly can't wait to see this place next week when more polls come out and Hillary gets a massive convention boner in the polls.

Fuck off, Correct the Record.

Sage.

Hmm Trump stays on top when you add the other two parties that Bernbots will vote for.

Nope.

This is the result of Reuters "unskewing" their previous result.

Where's her bump?

This.

Trump gained after the RNC. Clinton has pretty much stayed the same.

Once the debates occur, trump will wipe the floor with her. She has too much baggage to be able to have the upper hand in the debates.

"Yeah good goy, it's already over, there's no way Trump can win!"

Been hearing this shit since last summer and it sounds more nervous each time I hear it.

I can't wait to see libcucks after the huge debate bumps that Trump will get.

Fuck of shill. Trump won this and fuck off, go collect your food stamps and 10 cents for this shit post

Those lines seem vaguely familiar...

They changed the algorithms.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll

A week or two for the polling company's to catch up

Lol k. So you're admitting you guys are going to be butthurt for the next 2 months and the only thing you have to hope for is the orange retard making an ass of himself in the debates.

>convention bump from trump already fell
This is also taking into account the Suffolk university poll in Penn. that was done by a Hillary Super PAC

Will you retards stop posting general polls and start posting the only ones that matter: Swing state polls.

Trying to guess the winner off of general polling is proof that you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

After all that and there even. fucking wow

tbf that shit is inaccurate. many people will now vote for Gary "Feel it" Johnson but come election day, they mutate to #mentallyhill

Literally man get off obamas dick

Fbi fbi!
>Reported.

Clinton cant beat trump. As much as I want her to.

Guy's just worried about her health and proud of his guns, what the fuck's your problem faggot?

>flag

i agree that is more important and it looks like clinton has double digit leads in some of them.

more proof that most of /r/pol is underage though.

He just has to place some Clinton dirt right before the election, and he can win. While "scandals" don't hurt Trump one bit, Hillary gets set back everytime some of her dirt is out.

DNCleaks canveled out any bump.

The entire convention was based on bashing trump instead of selling Hillary.

They are now on equal footing.

The deciding factor are the Establishment Cuckservatives, teabaggers, and the Bernouts.

Establishment cuckservatives could vote Hillary for that sweet globalism and constant war.

Teabaggers could go to Johnson because Trump isn't a "small government consevative".

BernVictims could actually follow through on their threat and vote (((Stein))).

>gives a "far better speech"
>drags down opponent by 1.5 points
>Trump's speech shot him up 5 points

okay

She can't fairly that is for sure but I believe she will use every dirty tactic she can come up with.
What I fear most is if Bill goes into hospital and that will probably boost supporters by a lot just like in Argentina

It's fucking hilarious to watch you idiots hamster yourselves into a state of total denial.

It's not like your shitty ass candidate didn't just get caught rigging an election and breaking federal law.

Hillary is the most corrupt shitstain to run for office in modern history, the world can see it, and you guys are the dog sitting in the fire saying "THIS IS FINE!"

Sage

>+ sign

Will you say your shilling was ironic when you're about to be given the punishment for treason?

It's not even a real drag down either. It's just Reuters fixing it for Hillary: zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll