Is this show Sup Forums approved?

Is this show Sup Forums approved?

also Sup Forums approved thread

Other urls found in this thread:

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=4538&d2=4537&s1=42234&s2=42215&i=1&l=1
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty cool tv series.
Historically accurate (except for holocaust) and pretty based.

there was no holocaust in the show. just a concentration camp that had starved jews because the camp had been abandoned

No, watch Generation War (Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter) instead. US/UK fought on the wrong side of the war.

>except for holocaust

Tortured and forced to confess at Nuremberg without any evidence, huh?

>except for holocaust

I wish you people would kill yourselves already

If you think they fought on the wrong side of the war why would you post a anti-Nazi miniseries? One of the main characters was literally a Jewish resistance fighter.

the japs gave us no choice. we didn't want to sell oil to yellow folk, and they took it too personally

my biggest issue with US involvement in WWII was extending lend-lease to russia

No, it was the other way around you idiot. You can't fight without oil. The oil embargo only solidified the start of war between the US and Japan.

Believe it or not depriving a country of the lifeblood of modern society is effectively an act of war.

Not to mention arming their enemies is an act of war.

Great WW2 story told fantastically well tbqhfampai

No niggers, it's almost a historical dystopic utopia.

>oil can only come from the US
>there is no alternative

That's not how it works.

Even if they could resupply all their oil reserves from dozens of different countries in time for their further expansion into Asia you're still arming countries that are in open war against the Japs.

It was super cringeworthy at times. I had a hard time suspending my disbelief when they portrayed German soldiers as cartoonishly incompetent and cowardly. I mean, come on.

At the time, most of the middle east was British Commonwealths. So they couldn't walk over to Kuwait or Saudi Arabia and ask to be sold oil.

>confirmed for never watching Band of Brothers

I have watched Band of Brothers a few dozen times, you don't know what you're talking about.

will watch it after I finish my BoB rewatch

>start war with China
>be supplied oil from UK and USA
>know US sympathizes with their English-speaking bretheren
>align with country fighting the UK anyway
>get mad when they won't gib oil
sounds like poor planning to me

Why didn't we just ally with Germany against Japan and the Soviet Union then? Britian had no reason to oppose Germany other than to maintain their control over Europe. The British saw Hitler as new Napoleon and a threat to their empire. They even purposely positioned their subs near ours so that we would get caught in the crossfire of u boats aiming at them. We shouldn't have followed the madman Churchill just because he wanted to protect his empire. The world would be so much better if we destroyed Japan and the Soviets all at once.

Not sure if serious.

American public would really accept a war with britain and russia? News to me

>Why didn't the US go to war against all of it's interests and allies?

Gee that's a tough one to answer.

Meant for

>not sure if you know any history

Shut up, kike

This coming from the guy who says Japan took an oil embargo "too personally" and then saying they could get it from "somewhere else."

Japan allied with an enemy of one of their two main oil suppliers, both of which share a close history together

This alliance against their own interests is somehow the US's fault according to you

>fault /=/ cause

I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Do you not understand what acts of war are?

Make sure to get the Japanese blu-ray of Band of Brothers. The US/UK (both are the same) master is fucking abysmal, it uses an absurd amount of noise removal which totally eliminates actual detail. A good example:

caps-a-holic.com/c.php?go=1&a=0&d1=4538&d2=4537&s1=42234&s2=42215&i=1&l=1

Breddy historically accurate then considering the holohoax never happened.