Mfw British posters are some of the smartest, wittiest, informative, most based, and respected posters on Sup Forums...

>Mfw British posters are some of the smartest, wittiest, informative, most based, and respected posters on Sup Forums. None can match our arguments. None can match our good looks. And most absolutely, none can match our masterful skill of butt rustling 'muricans. Whenever an American gets his booty blasted on Sup Forums, you'll find a British gentleman. To put the icing on the cake, we even invented the greatest shitposters, leafs and aussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/758681081558110208
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709065/PIERS-MORGAN-way-defeat-Caliphate-Cowardice-slam-open-immigration-doors-shut-teach-let-survive-thrive-Western-life.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Innit ladfampai?

brb having a wank lads.

calm down autist

>Spotted the American in London

Tldr

no

well it's not exactly British to be boastful and is unbecoming of a gentleman.

Quite, have to agree. Boasting is unbecoming of a gentleman.

>Has fully functional potato keyboard

Good progression.

For what purpose?

Heh good one kid, but I think we all know this board wouldn't last a day without us phresh leafs

Don't worry though kiddo, keep your chin up, you could be second best one day.

Get yourself some more guns Gramps.

Indeed.

OP should stop boasting and be more modest like me.

I am in fact the most modest person on earth.

I agree. Ever since Britain uncucked itself it's just kept winning and winning and winning.

America will strive to follow the lead of our noble predecessors as always.

I can say myself anytime i get trolled or rused, it's always some fine englishman giving me the bantz.

My only wish is that we never gained independence so we'd still have the decency to call ourself British.

After a few pints it is

I am actually far more modest than you, so modest in fact that I am willing to say how much more modest I am than you

Indeed, yes, quite.

>You will never be British
>You will never know the feel that everyone speaks a language you invented
>You will never know that feel when you uncucked yourself with Brexit
>You will never live in an economically relevant country that's over 85% white
>You will never have sick bantz with the mates at the pub
>You will never run over pakis in your sedan
>You will never sing patriotic songs at a footie game with thousands others

>Brits respected
>when the elusive jap poster is a million times funnier in concise statements
>getting vicariously high off of the enjoyment that Aussies bring and being proud of it
>implying leafs matter

Aussies are the #1 due to their constant presence and bantz. Japs are superior to Aussies, but their lack of a common presence brings them down, so I'd rank 'em around #2. But you? You're common as fuck, but wordy and not funny. You're like the slime in an RPG, just some basic mook poster, maybe a Mudslime? We're common as fuck too, but at least us burgs can be funny sometimes, so we're like goblins. Burgoblins.

Every time I see a brit poster I see that smug cunt John Oliver pushing propaganda

>leafs
This is not something to be proud of.

A lot of what's going on in the world right now, with respect to the Western-wide rise in euroscepticism and nationalism; the rise of Trump; the aversion to interventionist military action in countries like Syria; and Brexit, obviously, I think, can be attributed to Farage. Naturally there are many other significant factors, including the 2008 financial crisis (and, oddly, the Occupy Movement), and the 9/11 attacks, but I think Farage is a more significant factor than people realise.

I genuinely believe this. On the evening of the Brexit result, I was overcome and sat outside with a glass of whiskey, listening to Jerusalem. It was only momentary, but that was the first time I felt sincerely patriotic.

Ruddy good job lads.

There's actually a 4.8% chance you're talking to a Mooslime.

Why ya always gotta rag on dad, bro?
It's bad enough you two had that fight 200 years ago and got dad's neighbours involved.
Why can't you just be happy for eachother?
Why you always gotta squabble?
WHY CANT WE JUST BE A HAPPY GODDAMN FAMILY FOR ONCE?!
I SHOULD HAVE JUST MOVED IN WITH AUSTRALIA AND NZ AND FORGOTTEN THE REST OF YOU JERKS!

;_;

Leafs were a mistake.

Or equally as shit Piers Morgan.

Why do leafs think they are aussie tier all of a sudden?

Theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

If you repeat a shitpost long enough, it becomes meme.

I know it gets said a million times a day, but for fucks sake leaf, THIS is why no one likes you. An entire encyclopedia could be comprised just of Canadian posts on Sup Forums alone. 24 volumes of the most try hard, grossly unfunny, cuckshed inspiring bullshit on the entire internet. Honestly its the simple fact you have done literally nothing for the last 180 years or so since the war of 1812, and are perpetually sorry for said nothing that you haven't done until the age of Sup Forums,that you were not the most reviled member of the Anglosphere. If we were to count all former commonwealths you rank equal last with the Rhodesian chimps for company and banter. AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE EXCUSE OF BEING DUMB NIGGERS.

Canadians are an embarrassment and I think I can confidently speak for everyone else in the Anglosphere, that the next time you feel the need to post something YOU deem "funny", "edgy", or "cool" could you instead kindly shove a dildo up your arse and shut the fuck up.

Let's shitpost together Austraya

Pardon me, did you just say something to me eh? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Canadian Politeness Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret runs to Tim Hortons, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in welcoming warfare and am the most passive aggressive member of the entire canadian population. You are a person that I have yet to make friends with. I will talk to you with kindness the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth, mark my passiveness. You think you can get away with not saying thank you? Think again, neighbour. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of syrup drinking moose across the northern territories and your IP is being traced so you better prepare for the gift baskets, buddy. The gift baskets that not only contain Gift cards, but donuts from tim hortons too. You're gonna be befriended, guy. I can be nice anywhere, anytime, and can be nice to you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just if I write letters. Not only am i extensively trained in passive aggressive combat, but I have access to the entire moose army of the Canadian Maple Leaf Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to welcome your friendly ass right into the neighbourhood. You little neighbourino. If you had only known what friendly retribution your comment was about to bring down, maybe you would have eaten poutine with me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna let me pay the bill because that's how nice I am, guy. I will put you in the hospital and it will cost nothing cause our healthcare is free. I'll say sorry now, friendo.

We own this planet, brother Anglo

Why aren't you going clubbing tonight?

You could pull these English roses.

>None can match our good looks
indeed

Why are they so dark? They look half black. What is up with them?

This.

I can barely handle the lame ass banter from a Brit, but a leaf? Jesus Christ it's cringeworthy listening to their boring, generic, childish shit they spew.

Because I'm the gym training

Lower class slags wear lots of fake tan

In*

Do you really have to ask?

They look like Mulatos in the US. You can always tell they grew up without a father because they dress like whores and are really dark complected.

This

Sorry Abdul, you guys don't do much better. Is that why your women cover their faces?

Haven't you guys seen how fucking Red pilled Piers Morgan has become recently?

Just see the shit he's putting out

>twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/758681081558110208

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709065/PIERS-MORGAN-way-defeat-Caliphate-Cowardice-slam-open-immigration-doors-shut-teach-let-survive-thrive-Western-life.html

He's based.

Clubbing a week in Birmingham is one of my dreams desu

What are you doing out the pub, paddy.

I love this country and i love the people in it
I love you all
Please enjoy yourself user and have a good evening

Pot calling the kettle black.

Have a good day mate.

That feel when Paki sluts are my wet dream.

Sorry Brits, you guys are good but I believe Japan is the undisputed king of witty and intelligent posting.

The Japan posters are brits using a proxy, lad.

DESATIVATE THE ATOMS

kek

I thought they were US Rapists.

I mean, Marines.

Eww. I want your pure english slags. I got a little tease of them in straya. Strayan girls were also alike but just not the real deal.

I want my dick to be covered in fake tan after I pull out.

Hear, hear!

>Shows his mastery of British English by not writing "here, here" like some fellow Murican Burgers might

What are you saying? Did you just type the first couple of words that came to mind in the hopes they would be somehow relevant? Kill yourself so we have one less shitposter among our ranks.

I always just type the first couple of words that come to mind.

Here, lets try it some more.

BACON

Uh

MAPLE

LEAF

FOREST FIRE

SHITPOST

See? Just happens.

Where do you live so I can come give you a hug? You seem grumpy.

Canadian "undisputed shitposting kings of Sup Forums" shitposting everyone

It's a 100% shitposting thread m8, I thought you could all see that from the title :^)

Nice digits also.

This is a 100% serious posting thread mate. Only leafs seem to think it's a joke.

I am. Having a terrible day in mtl.

I guess life's a joke when you're a leaf. Sorry dad.

What's wrong in the 514? It's such a pretty place to look at, I really have to visit one day.