What happened to Bernie after the DNC?

What happened to Bernie after the DNC?
I heard he is no longer a Democrat, is that true?
Is he going to run third party if he did leave?
Do we still have a chance at getting a real American into the White House for a change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCr-dAA_81w
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
youtube.com/watch?v=GpCvAnPRPs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do we still have a chance at getting a real American into the White House for a change?
Yes, Trump is doing very well in the polls

He wasn't even a Democrat until the election.

I said a REAL American, not someone like Drumpf.

He's been tweeting a lot :^)

Define a real American.
You will find Donald Trump is that very thing.
Pretty sure you're 16 years old though, and your opinion therefor doesn't matter anyway.

sage

yes, Trump is still beating the globalist shills

>drumpf

correct the record spotted

remember to sage, folks

How can one man be so cucked?

A REAL American is someone who worries about the problems facing normal Americans, not just for the wealthy like Trump does.
Trump doesn't want to give us free college or free healthcare.
He insists on dividing us by wanting to build walls and not allowing people into this country looking for a better life.
Why do we want a known racist and misogynist in the white house?

Being this underage

You're the one underage if you think Trump is going help you.
Is it because he is racist that you like him?

Observe how her voice strains when she says "bernie" after he fails to react at the camera shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCr-dAA_81w

You can see the nervousness in her eyes and throat clearing. She clearly sent a message to him afterwards.

>A REAL American is someone who worries about the problems facing normal Americans
Like illegal immigration, trade with other countries, and bringing jobs back to America. So Trump. Ok got it.
>Trump doesn't want to give us free college or free healthcare.
Because it's inherently a bad idea in the first place. There is a reason why people fly half way across the world to have surgeries done in America, and it's the same with Universities. We have the best ones because of capitalism.
>He insists on dividing us by wanting to build walls and not allowing people into this country looking for a better life.
Illegal aliens have no business being here. They hurt our economy, and lower wages for people that were born in America. In other words Trump is being a REAL AMERICAN by your own definition by building that wall. He has said multiple times he loves Mexicans, and has no problem with them immigrating here legally. Also it's the Democrats that use race baiting, and divisive tactics much more than Republicans (they are guilty too)
>Why do we want a known racist and misogynist in the white house?
There's literally no factual evidence to support either of those statements.

Can't believe I just wasted my time writing all that out. s a g e

>Hurr Durr free college and healthcare is unobtainable
But you trumpfags think a wall is feasible. That's fucking hilarious
>There's literally no factual evidence to support either of those statements.
Really because all over the internet and TV they say he is. God you Trumpfags are delusional

He looked really pissed during Hillary's speech. He didn't smile, just sat there frowning. The Clinton's probably threatened his life or his money.

>Really because all over the internet and TV they say he is. God you Trumpfags are delusional
Give me racist, and misogynist quotes by him. Direct quotes not links to articles.
Youtube links are acceptable though

Never said it's unobtainable. I said it's a bad idea. Ask any Britbong about how much they like their free healthcare. The system is fundamentally flawed.

Got any other easily refutable point, kiddo?

Here you go stormfag trump supporter.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

He's racist? I'm a white nationalist and I'm voting for Darrel Castle. I wouldn't vote for Trump/Clinton due to them being liberals.

>I'm a white nationalist and I'm voting for Darrel Castle.
Well you obviously suck at being a racist then if you won't support Hilter, I mean Trump.
Next thing you'll be telling me is that Black lives don't Matter like a good little racist you are.

>(((Huffintongpost)))
I specifically said no links to articles. Especially articles written by middle aged woman that hate men, and self proclaimed feminist men that hate themselves.

>huffingtonpost

Get the fuck off this website you triple nigger faggot.

>huffingtonpost

>post a heavely biased liberal news site who hates trump and slanders his name.

Trump has never said anything racist and any sources you will cite are bullshit and you're here shilling like the faggot you are kill yourself.

>HURR DURR I don't want you posting facts.
You Trumpfags are so funny. Don't you guys have a cross to burn or a gay person to make fun of, lol.

Here is another fact showing trump is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=GpCvAnPRPs8

I am really getting tired of proving you Trumpfags wrong.

Oh this is your sad attempt at trolling got it.

You got a lot to learn kiddo.

There is nothing factual about what you posted. You said he is racist. The burden of proof is on you. I said I was willing to have this discussion of you posted direct quotes of Donald Trump being racist. You have yet to provide anything, but (((liberal))) media

also
>the young cucks.
>lel

>I said I was willing to have this discussion of you posted direct quotes of Donald Trump being racist.
>1 post by this ID
It's not my fault you Trumpsuckers refuse to believe facts.

Holy shit retards stop taking JAxoS29k's bait. Fuck this is sad.

this

he's a commie jew who wasn't a democrat until 2015

DNC threatened his political fluidity.
>the Red turns red

This

He had his family threatened so he's effectively neutered in his speech for the rest of his days.

Yes. His name is Donald J. Trump.

Also what did the dnc merchandiser mean by this? Looks like they're anti Semitic. Reminds me of Nazi Jew rat propaganda posters. Oi vey!

i love me some auto-hide scripts
pic is what the thread looked like when i first clicked on it