TRUMP GETS SECOND BUMP AFTER DNC!

TRUMP GETS SECOND BUMP AFTER DNC!
AND HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER!

IMO the next leaks will be the death blow to Clinton's campaign, the only way she has left to win is voter fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI&nohtml5=False
bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
lmgtfy.com/?q=ctr hillary
yournewswire.com/stanford-university-confirm-democratic-election-fraud/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdza03XOmTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is Assange releasing the next set of leaks?

Only he/wikileaks knows, my guess is that he's going to wait the perfect time, maybe a couple of weeks before the elections for the most impact.

That's fuckin comfy to see the average leaning over towards trump

Voter fraud is expected.

Still wont affect the final result

Didn't he say he would release after the end of the convention?

Apparently Trump ha a plan for that.

did it just update or something?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Isn't this a drop? I remember him have a larger lead earlier in the week

That's just Hillary vs trump, this adds third party

Trump has actually dropped since yesterday

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>14D
versus
>30D

As far as I can tell during the convention the polls showed them equal.

But after the end Trump started to rise again.

Not in the 4 way

>not posting the real one

LOL DRUMPFAGS BTFO

It affected the primaries, and Hillary will do anything to get it, she wont wait another 4 years, she knows she's running out of "luck".

Nope, he only said there is more.

Yeah some of his advisors are already talking about voter fraud and companies in charge of the machine donating to the foundation.

This is the 2 way slownigger

that's just the view, it doesn't change any of the numbers

Hillary is desperate because everything, including her freedom, is at stake.

Trump will still win if the majority of the public's oppinion sides with him, something he's increasingly achieving

The system is rigged but the establishment must always choose the popular candidate in fear of something worse than him winning.

Johnson & Stein

>Not knowing theres other candiates on the ballot.

Looks like they are already trying to correct the record
"in a presidential campaign notable for its negativity, the option of “Neither” candidate appears to be an appealing alternative, at least to participants in the Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

Many voters on both sides have been ambivalent in their support for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, complicating the task of the pollsters trying to track the race.

That sentiment may help explain an apparent skew that recently emerged in the Reuters/Ipsos poll results. Given the choice, a relatively large group of voters opted for “Neither/Other” candidate compared with other major polls, leading to an underreporting of several percentage points for one or other of the two major contenders at times in the race.

As a result, Reuters/Ipsos is amending the wording of the choice and eliminating the word “Neither,” bringing the option in line with other polls.

The amended Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll will be published later Friday, available at polling.reuters.com."

He said he would release more, before he released the last leaks. They've already been released.

I cant believe none of you dummies looked at the date on that article.

god pol is stupid sometimes

Thats 2 way polling you fucking leaf.

>put a bunch of sob stories up to speak
>muh heroine
>muh illegal immigrant families
>muh alcoholism
>muh im retarded
>muh first woman president
>muh donald is literally hitler

the entire dnc didn't touch on any issues i'm interested in. if anything i see them even less favorably now than before the dnc. rnc actually talked about issues.

>HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER!
When will this meme die? He started on her a long time ago

So Hillary has spent like 200m dollars on ads, rump has spent nothing, and it's basically tied.

Wow. She is one weak ass candidate.

Damage control

>The system is rigged but the establishment must always choose the popular candidate in fear of something worse than him winning.

Nope, he said there is more, nothing else has been released besides the voicemails that were just a re-release.

Posting memes online is only not the main plan, when the elections draw close Trump will go full total war and start spending hundred of millions on ads and verious shit.

There aren't two options on the ballot you fucking idiot.

+ 6 million and counting on CTR online shills, you can see them here on Sup Forums a little trolling is always expected but there has been "troll" posts on the first page of Sup Forums for 2 months now, its too obvious.

La opinion publica es lo unico que importa

Esa es la verdadera democracia, no el voto.

Por ejemplo los resultados de Brexit estaban amañados, pero tanta gente votó irse que ni siquiera manipulando los numeros consiguieron cambiar el resultado

He just get the nomination, How much money has trump even spent on the campaign

Sorry, this is not Sup Forums i can't understand what you are saying.

>Nope, he said there is more, nothing else has been released besides the voicemails that were just a re-release

No, the quote is from before the DNC email leaks

There is nothing more coming. You all fell for shitty stale blogspam

Assange doesn't have shit.

All of the """""leaks"""""" were faked by a sick rapist

Just take your 50 bucks and go home CTR shill.

Reminder that machine voting is actual cancer and you should NEVER trust a computer program with your votes

It's because they spent pretty much the entire convention suppressing and pretending DNC leaks don't exist.

THeir paid shilling news sites also mocked them by calling them Bernie bros that have a problem with strong females.

Maybe Hilary is the plant all along and not Trump. What other reason do they have to axe their own potential support base like this?

Specially a computer progam which the owners have "contributed" to the clinton foundation.

They had no choice, it was either double down and pretend nothing is happening or admit the truth.

Public opinion is the only thing that matters.

That, not the vote, is true democracy.

For example the results of Brexit were to be rigged, but so many people voted leave that they couldn't even change the result by manipulating the numbers.

Do you enjoy the smell of your own farts?

Johnson is polling over 5%. Does this mean the libertarian party will get a bunch of funding from here on out?

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI&nohtml5=False

Absolutely nothing in that video or article cites a source where he says more is coming

You are an idiot. If I was CTR, what exactly would I accomplish by denying more leaks are coming WHEN MORE LEAKS ARE COMING ANYWAYS

Stop being retarded

We need to be honest about the threat of her candidacy and not hope for rumored leaks that aren't coming

Hi CTR

She's been dropping consistently in the polls it's why we have all the pro Hillary shilling on here.

Yeah, but it does change the scaling.

>For example the results of Brexit were to be rigged, but so many people voted leave that they couldn't even change the result by manipulating the numbers.
That's why the final tally was extremely close, right?

>tfw johnsonfags would mostly be trump voters

why are they so autistic

1.3 million votes is extremely close?

I'm just the translator; don't ask me what Spain is thinking.

>johnsonfags would mostly be trump voters
That hasn't been borne out by polls thus far. Johnson's not very appealing to right-leaning libertarians.

Yeah he talks about the issue with the machines itself, but the bigger issue here is the conflict of interests of the machine owners.

LMAO, it was retweeted by Wikileaks, how much mental gymnastics do you have to do CTR employee?

She will keep dropping, nobody likes her, the only voters she has are people that only vote democrat and woman that only vote because she has a vagina, but those people can't convince others of why to vote for her, because there is no reason.

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
Less then 3% difference. Yes, in this context 1.3 million votes is extremely close, and could easily been faked.

>Trump +.6
literally margin of error in any poll. It definitely doesn't mean he is "winning"

This

Johnson is probably taking more from Bernouts

What the fuck is CTR

0.50 cents were deposited in your paypal by your CTR handler, thanks for claiming to miss the point in order to disrupt conversation online.

>Nothing in that video says more leaks are coming

>Why would i deny the leaks when more leaks are coming

Which is it.
Dont get flustered. You do your job poorly when you get flustered.

Help us assange

lmgtfy.com/?q=ctr hillary

0.50 cents were deposited in your paypal by your CTR handler, thanks for claiming to miss the point in order to disrupt conversation online.

yournewswire.com/stanford-university-confirm-democratic-election-fraud/

Could she look any more coked up?

Mustve had a few "lollipops" before the balloon drop.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

>Hillary Clinton's well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of the Internet's worst instincts. Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner.
>In effect, the effort aims to spend a large sum of money to increase the amount of trolling that already exists online.
>The plan comes as Clinton operatives grapple with the reality that her supporters just aren’t as engaged and aggressive online as are her detractors inside and outside the Democratic Party.
>The lack of engagement is one of Clinton’s bigger tactical vulnerabilities, particularly when compared with rivals like Donald Trump, whose viral social media attacks are legion, and Sen. Bernie Sanders, who is backed by a passionate army of media-savvy millennials.
This is done by the company Correct the Record and Hillary has just raised their budget to almost six times what was reported in that article. You can google it, it's an open secret.

I doubt Hillary is able to properly function for more than an hour without her medicine, she always gets those coughing fits.

Johnsons pulling Reps, specifically religious conservatives, #Cruzmissile types that can't stand Trump because of his bombastitism but can't stand Hillary either. I'm waiting for them to realize Johnson is cool with unrestricted Abortions.

>flatlined for months and now she's nose diving

And the Hilary Wikileaks dump haven't even been dropped yet!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdza03XOmTw

But why would Bill Clinton do such a thing?

Most impact would be waiting until Hillary is president. If the leaks are really as damning as he says then she would have to step down

No, that would be disastrous, she could just rule by a proxy.
Trump HAS to win to take the Clintons down for ever.

No that would be horrible. Her VP would become president.

No pro-Trump ads out yet

9/11/16, two weeks before the debate.

>David Brock
that was the one good thing that happened when Carl Rove got W. Bush to drop support for gay marriage so that he could win the Evangelical Christian vote: it pissed David Brock off enough that he switched to being a dem. That guy is cancer.

Kekd n checkd

sorry i don't speak taco nigger, could you translate that to american?

Lol you really don't understand American politics. Once a candidate is in, they're pretty much impossible to remove. Especially one like Clinton, too many connections.

Ameribros.

Remember Brexit. All bookmakers and polls had Remain as clear winner..

That's the 2 way poll, aka the one that doesn't matter. The one that matters is the 4 way polls

yes ma'am i do

lol nigger

BASED URUGUAY CHILEAN BRO HERE!

No they didn't.

>still ahead
Hillshills on suicide watch!

the bern'd dems are still mad as fuck I guess

There is literally no evidence to back this up.

do some research Billy.