HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
How is this acceptable? Dice confirmed Swedish cucks. Disrespecting European heroes with KANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

younggerman.wordpress.com/tag/askari/
germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_image.cfm?image_id=4001&language=german
youtube.com/watch?v=anKqBK_Rxss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Has cuckoldry gone too far? You decide

WE WUZ GERMANZ IN SHIT

WHITBOIZ BTFO

looks realistic to me

White bois on suicide watch. When are you going to stand up to this, whitey?

>Cottonfield 1

This was Verdun to my sides.

>Kaiser Niggerstein and his negro army goes on a rampage across Europe to make it Africa again after a frenchman knocked over a watermelon cart

WE WUZ KAISERS AN SHIEEEET

Never forget black men fought in ww1 so you can have your freedom today white boy

The fact that you react to this is exactly why we need more black representation in media and entertainment. More and more, until you get over it!

its a video game

That's how it starts, user.

Seriously, there's several modern African wars they could use if they want to use blacks so much

Hell, some were like WW1

Kek

So Serbian white nationalist assassinated the watermelon duke of Australia

all there games are SHIT. fuck dice. fuck faggotfield.

But what's the point of going the extra mile to include a black fighting for Germany?
I assume whites where the standard model, so they had to make an effort to put him in there.
Note that blacks where pretty much zoo animals in Germany back then.

At least post the update Version

Welcome to like two months ago OP

Finally the white mans revisionist history has been torn asunder. The truth of the heroes of the great war will finally be seen and heard.

DELET THIS

>Note that blacks where pretty much zoo animals in Germany back then.

Not every pavement monkey , the Askari in Deutsch Südwest under Lettow von Voorbeck were highly praised and some of them were even in Germany in 1919/1920 fighting against the communist/jewish revolution

Why did Hollywood take extra effort into making Jesus a white in every film

IIRC you'll be able to change your appearance ingame when the full game comes out, so the nigger problem will probaby not be too big.

>nazi niggers

pathetic

the levant was whie

Current Year
>Playing a Battlefield game after Bad Company 2: Vietnam

You deserve what you get

>attempts historical accuracy by not including women, femenzis get angry
>Replaces Tjaden with Trayvon and everyone is silent.
Hope it's just generated from the game engine and not the final product

never speak to me or my somme again

>WW I
>Nazis

I would have expected that from a Burger...

OOO FUG

If this is a preamble to Battlefield 2 where niggers are Nazis i am 100% okay with it. Dice would butt blast millions and could just point to this game as a defence.

Somebody shop this. I need it in my life.

Literally killing black people,

>somehow this is a problem

pic related
I'm exaggerating of course but the point is apart from some colonial forces there wasn't any blacks fighting for Germany. Certainly not in the European theater...afaik.
Jesus has been whitewashed for centuries to pander to Europeans. Are you saying Dice is blackwashing German soldiers to pander to...nignogs playing Battlefield? You think there is a demand among nignogs to belong to Kaiser-Wilhelm-Germany?

forgoth mah pic

How has someone not told this joke before?
It's fucking great

>Jesus has been whitewashed

ITT Jews are black.

WE WUZ KAISERS AND SCHEISSE !

its a video game made for console gamers

Tbqh I would care more about Jesus' shitskin if I was actually religious. Go and argue with a fellow burger.

Point taken.

it's not acceptable, it's worse than that one nigger in star wars 7 but Sup Forums won't do anything about it for some reason, not even a hashtag or something...

btw notice how star wars 7 was made by a kike and battlefield 1 is being made by swedes? it's just coincidence i'm sure...

>blacks where pretty much zoo animals in Germany back then
Not jsut Germany but all of Europe and the west
There were human circuses that would go around letting westerners see what the rest of the world was like without actually having to go there and die of malaria
>some of them were even in Germany in 1919/1920 fighting against the communist/jewish revolution
No they weren't
All of the Askari stayed in Africa after the war going only to Germany once in order for Vorbeck to formally disarm and relieve himself of command. None of them were insane enough to stay in Germany since
a)They're blacks not Germans
b)Germany was literally worse than living in the african tribes they were from after the Versailles Treaty
>Dice Vietnam game
Yeah nah get fucked. Bad Company two was the last game
You want to play a good Vietnam game play Conflict:Vietnam

That makes it far worse you idiot
Consol gamers are tha majority
They are filled to the brim with normies
Normies see shit like this and they take it as the truth cuz lol why would they make stuff up when they do research n shiz?
Don't be a fucking faggot you know how propaganda and revision history works

>There were human circuses that would go around letting westerners see what the rest of the world was like without actually having to go there and die of malaria

Your post was mainly coherent but I'm pretty sure you just made this up. This sounds like a fact made up to make White People look evil. I grew up in the 80's and spoke to my ww1 granddaddy quite a bit, though my memory is quite thin. I did ask him 'if it was racist back then' and he said people knew black people existed but just didn't see many, it's one of my clearer memories since that kinda redpilled me when I was young. Your post makes it seem like Europe was in the dark ages. Upper class Brits would frequently visit the Raj and Egypt on Railroad holidays and just saw the Blacks and Indians as the local people, many believed they weren't as intelligent as they were totally dominated by Europeans.

Please Mr Burger educate me about the History of my Country.....

" Allerdings gab es auch Askari, die mit dem Deutschen Reich nicht abschließen konnten. So siedelten insgesamt mehrere Hundert Askari ins Deutsche Reich über und gingen dort entweder normaler Arbeit nach oder schlossen sich militärischen Verbänden an. Die Fähigkeit Deutsch zu sprechen, verhalf ihnen in Deutschland meist auch zu verhältnismäßig guter Arbeit. Die Askari nach 1918 sind das wahrscheinlich am wenigsten beleuchtete Kapitel der Geschichte. Es ist jedoch bekannt, dass viele von ihnen sich im Rheingebiet und in Berlin und Hamburg ansiedelten. Manche kämpften sogar für verschiedene Freikorps während der unruhigen Weimarer Zeit. So gibt es verbuchte farbige Freikorps-Soldaten im Freikorps Lettow-Vorbeck. "

younggerman.wordpress.com/tag/askari/

" Das Foto wurde im Mai 1919 in München aufgenommen, was darauf schließen lässt, dass der Freikorps Lettow-Vorbeck an der Niederschlagung der Bayrischen Räterepublik beteiligt war. "

germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_image.cfm?image_id=4001&language=german

/thread

The Askari didn't fight in Europe. They barely fought in Africa. Their whole role was home defense in Namibia until the end of WW1 when it was all given over to the British. They did very little except await the outcome of the war in Europe.

Read again.
It was never about the true fact that the common Askari fought only in East Africa but also that some of them joined Lettow-Vorbeck after the War, fought against the communist revolution in 1919/20 and after that stayed in Germany.

WE

From mypost above:

>several hundred Askari moved to the german Reich and eitehr worked their at normal jobs or joined militaristic groups
>because tehy spoke german they got relatively good jobs
>many settled in the Rurhgebiet, Hamburg and Berlin
>some of them even fought for different Freikorps during the unrest times of the Weimar republic
>known black Freikorps soldiers in the Korps of Lettow Vorbeck
>picture was made in may 1919 in Munich, were the Freikorps Lettow-Vorbeck was part of defeating the bavarian Bavarian Soviet Republic

WUZ

KANGZ

This is so retarded, if we sat down these cuck developers in front of a historian or bring a WWI veteran from back in time, how could they with a straight face justify adding and overrepresenting niggers on the western front of a European War like this?

Did Dice actually say that? because they never let people change the appearance of the class in any of the other games.

>how could they with a straight face justify adding and overrepresenting niggers on the western front of a European War like this?
Money and the fear of being run out of business or killed if they did not comply

>overrepresenting

Don't you just mean representing? Negroes only fouht in East African colonies under German command.

Fuck off the with the conspiracy bullshit. They did it because they're techie liberal faggots who think it's so progressive to have a niggerful WW1 game.

>most negroes

Forgot about the hhf but even they hardly did any fighting.

Just dont buy the game and quit bitching

This. Not buying it sends a bigger message than bitching about it.

Haven't Battlefield sales been in freefall since the series got revitalized, anyway? I could see this underperforming.

I mean there was some niggers in WWI but their numbers are fucking irrelevant to what the Euros sacrificed.

>Buying BF 1
Don't do this.

Fucking Swedes man.. just nuke that fucking country.. jesus christ

Blacking our history is disgusting, next thing you know hans und gretel are portrayed black

I'm not buying this bag of dicks. I don't use their stupid fucking EA-steam platform either. Fuck EA, fuck their nigger loving developers.

>Germans are KANGZ
>Can't even play as France

Holy fuck

There were plenty Afrikan soldiers in WWI, mostly support troops.

How bad is it in BF1?

Is that a black NAZI?? bahahaha

This confirmed I'm not buying this game is all.

Germany had African colonies before WWI took them all away.

Nobody fucking plays BFBC2: Nam edition

I bought the DLC like 4 years ago and still have yet to find a match with more than 1 person in it

>le germans wore pickelhaubes into battle

FUCK

OFF

REEEEEEEEEE

>Nazi

AMERICAN
EDUCATION

>its just entertainment media that young impressionable minds consume man why do you care?

>There were plenty Afrikan soldiers in WWI,
No there weren't you stupid leafcuck. they were way less than 1% of all participants ane an even smaller percentage of them saw combat.

The only ones who did any fighting were in Africa.

>how bad is bf1
It goes out of its way to depict european soldiers as negroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=anKqBK_Rxss

AFTER THE WAR
BF1 is set DURING the war

It's like that damn nigger comparing Moorish Spain to 15th century Bohemia

I think this game is going to bomb really hard, and the result will be DICE doubling down on modern warfare shooters again,

Its not even the fact that there black soldiers for germany etc, its the fact that a game about WORLD WAR ONE has a black man on the cover. Its so forced and such blatant pandering to appear progressive its almost cringeworthy. If i was black i would legit be offended by this.

Well, unless you spend the entire game getting disease in the trench and gassed, before throwing yourself at a firing squad of machine guns, it's not like BF1 is concerned with realistic depiction of WW1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what did you mean by this?

he means he's a communist cuck spreading communist propaganda to convince the goyim that militarism is bad

Only campaign I'm interested in is the Italian front. They have any video of black Italians running around?

The devs spexifically stated that it isn't an alternate take on WW1

Also, you do know that the Eastern Front incorporated a lot of more modern combat and didn't really resort to fighting only in Trenches, right?

of course there were many Sicillians in the Italian armee

Can't wait to see a Sicilian with a turban

>Eastern Front
>fighting
If it's not a Visual Novel about a political clusterfuck, it's shit.

>The devs spexifically stated that it isn't an alternate take on WW1
FUCK'S SAKE

SIDES IN ORBIT

underrated

>le eastern front had no battles meme

Google.

Eastern Front in WWI is the same as the Western front in WW2 - less about the battles, more about the politics.

>Italians and Americans are represented in game
>French and Russian Armies are not
>Russian Empire Combat Deaths: 1,700,000
>French Combat Deaths: 1,150,000

Yes you stupid Moron i know that.
But the uneducated Burger claimed that there were no former Nigger soldiers in Germany AFTER WW I at all.
And that is simply not true when you look at the Askari. That was teh whole point and not that of course none of them fought on an european battlefield.