Brit/pol/ Keeping Britain safe from pakis edition

>IMF completely exposed for there Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

>Cat’s out of the bag as Treasury reveals Whitehall arrival Gladstone
standard.co.uk/news/uk/cat-s-out-of-the-bag-as-treasury-reveals-whitehall-arrival-gladstone-a3307456.html

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk&list=FL0-E6ZGiED31MOiYZFBeGIg&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSXCPi-dvWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime

Good edition. Fucking sick of all these irrelevent place editions.

Second for PM Corbyn

I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL

>when you don't regulate it nuclear power is bad
>when you regulate it then it's good

>when you don't regulate it fracking is bad
>when you regulate it then it's still bad

Explain this logic

>hospitalize Larry
>raid No.10
>fuck tha police

Who /palmerston/ here?

they are completely different

When we leave the EU, are we allowed to keep eurobeat?

Anyone notice how now that the temperature has dropped Islamic attacks have paused?

BLAIRITE SCUM

From last thread:

>Lads, I know its europoor muck but what's the best mayonnaise? Sick of people saying Hellman's; it's oily, has no taste and is generally shit-tier. Heinz is the best you can get in a bottle IMO.

Nth for I need a poo

They are different processes but the underlying logic is the same - you're missing the forest for the trees

the doom WAD is coming along pretty well

Chief mouser reporting

Yank fracking is bad because yanks are cunts that ruin everything

REMINDER
Larry chatted shit and got banged

city slicker detected

Explain how you "regulate" fracking whilst:
1. Not just having the companies doing it leave due to excessive regulation.
2. Still having the chemicals work efficiently enough to break rock but not strong enough to poison a well.

Assuming we're still going on from the OT

I need this.

Not really, it's a false equivalence. The fact that nuclear power can be good has nothing to do with whether or not fracking is good.

Hey fellow Brits, I'm back

their aint no black on the union jack so send that kitty back

mayo is wank lad. Get on some proper condiments like Garlic Mayo and Hendersons Relish

You guys must be feeling pretty smug about keeping your own currency.

It's a good feel, but nothing tops that Brexit feel.

Almost as smug as voting to leave the EU

>mayo is wank lad. Get on some proper condiments like Garlic Mayo

at the time, it's been a long while mate. Now we are smug about dodging the EU bullet

we're british, smug/comfy is all we know

you saw right through me

yeah pretty smug

Why won't Nige endorse Trump? He's got nothing to lose now. Shit pisses me off.

You have no idea

Pretty smug about everything desu. Europe is destroying itself and we've got a strong economy and Thatcher 2.0 manning the barricades.

Mommy is like a doll :3

Although... Could you have gotten out without an independent Sterling? I feel like the Remains would have shilled pretty hard about how terrible it would be to have to issue a new currency, and probably something about how changing would be racist.

Somehow.

Who wants some feels?
We did it lads still feels good, god bless are Nige
youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk&list=FL0-E6ZGiED31MOiYZFBeGIg&index=1

>No Schengen
>No Euro
>Voted Leave
>Hold all the cards in the re-negotiations
Couldn't be smugger mate

Yeah having a different currency makes it a lot easier to leave.

He has endorsed him indirectly by calling Hillary a crook. He just doesn't want to be quoted as supporting as guy who supports banning muslims considering the demographics of the uk

> Not just having the companies doing it leave due to excessive regulation.

It's ALREADY being done by the British geological survey, all companies involved with fracking projects knew this already - there would be more happening if not for public opinion

There isn't a chance of the companies leaving it

>Still having the chemicals work efficiently enough to break rock but not strong enough to poison a well.

It's the shale gas they're worried about contaminating the water not the fracking fluid (no documented cases of contamination by fracking fluid even in deregulated cases)

All cases of contamination have been from allowing methane to leak into the groundwater which can be avoided without changing the process

Yes yes, very cute

>Got new bank card
>tfw finally old enough for protruding numbers and letters

Thank you, Farage. Having to deal with those shitty silver things printed on the card was trash.

oh yes

Is this real?
Like doom skin packs?

probably not, Its a direct way for Germany/ the comission to punish countries that don't fall in line. The ECB may as well be completely german run. They would have fucked us over like we will fuck scotland over if they dare to leave the UK :^)

I don't think so, the Eurozone is designed to trap countries and we're lucky we didn't end up in it despite the wishes of Tony Blair&New Labour

He has given tacit support but is staying neutral because when Obama came here and weighed in on Brexit it had the opposite affect to what he expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSXCPi-dvWA

Englishmen have only two modes:
Smug and Comfy with cup of tea.
Lets civilise these savages.
Thankfully most of the time were drinking tea.

feels good man.

>scotland over if they dare to leave the UK

Funny. I though we were the ones doing that, what with all the shale oil we've been selling.

I've had a real debit card since I was about 13. They still haven't turned off the age limit (I'm over 18 mods) despite me asking several times and it gets declined in Bargain Booze.

2008 would have utterly destroyed us were we in the euro

:P keep at it ameribro. Scotts are uppity as fuck and need putting in their place. from the way they talk about the oil you'd think scotland was an arab country. Who knows, maybe soon it will be.

It's real.
I've been planning out a custom campaign for it, too.
>Trapped in London
>The Shores of Calais
>Knee Deep in the Mud

Order your booze from Amazon, mate. No ID needed at the door, it's top.

Because the US could be swayed by constant media voices saying "some damn limey telling us God loving freedom loving heroes who should run our country! he doesn't even own a gun! shill for hillery!"

I guess.

Everytime I've looked on Amazon the booze has been more expensive than real shops.

How the hell do you do that? Is it software?
I had a PS1 growing up and loved that game. Is it a pc version? Also can you put up a download link somewhere so we can download it?

Sorry for so many questions, but shit. The nostalgia would kill me.

Who /Corbynite/ here?

you enjoying living outside the EU with us lads?

Your a long way from home mate.

Software, basically. Doom modding has been around since fucking forever and there's loads of tools out there.

Also it's unfinished but I'll put up a link on brit/pol/ once it's finally done.

are you not part of the EU? are not in the UK? i don't understand manx

Fuck Brexit.
Article 50 must never be activated.

So is the Queen ever going to retire or is she going until she dies? Gotta be longest ruling monarch in history or something?

Who would be king after her? Charles or William?

:^)

Blarites out! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1/10 bait there lad

Seconded, this needs to be real

Was there something that protected France/Germany from that whole affair, or did they get hammered and I just don't remember?

Highly doubt she will retire

Charles comes next but hes very unpopular, wouldn't be surprised if the lefties start agitating for a republic referendum if he doesn't abdicate it to Willy

literally an ardman character

t.Geldof

William.

Fuck the Box.
reeeeeeeee

Yeah. I've looked into it just now. I didn't know any of this
And thanks, I'll be sure to dl it.

>Keeping Britain safe from pakis edition

Get back to Stormfront, arsewipe

Blairites Out, Thatcherites In.

we were never part of the EU, and we aren't in the UK

we just pay a fee to the UK for defence and representation abroad essentially

>feel like playing video games with friend back home
>plug in ps4
>flat white light
>no signal on monitor
>restart just beeps twice and does nothing

Well... that's the end of that. Fuck video games.

Up to her, she is the longest living Monarch and longest living married Monarch too.
King will probably be William as Charles will most likely absdicate

Jezza's gonna make you pay your taxes m8

Never forget

interesting. Could I move there without much hassle or is it a secret club? Have you been hit by a motorbike?

queen would have to live until she's 109 to become longest reigning monarch in world history, she's already the longest in british history

It's a joke Mohammad, liven up.

Why isn't there a shop yet?

if recurring numbers Labour splits

Why is Charles so unpopular anyway?

>who could be behind this post

shoo Mehmet