/éire/

No more mistakes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's the difference
Flushed face and directly touching a lewd zone. Klara isn't really oozing lewdness of "look at how naughty I'm being". Acts as though it is perfectly normal.

>sat in a building for twenty minutes in PUBG
>only seven remaining and circle is right on top of my building
>lying at the top of the stairs in wait, someone finally comes in and I can't even get the jump on them
Well seventh wasn't too bad I assume, really should've taken them out though. No idea how I reacted so slowly.

I stopped playing PUBG a while back. Too frustrating. I always seem to get in fights where I should win but I do something stupid that fucks it up and lets the enemy kill me

>always seem to get in fights
Think I see the problem you are having desu.
>I do something stupid that fucks it up and lets the enemy kill me
Do you not take solace in the fact that you understand where you went wrong and can try and avoid making the same mistake the next time?
>stopped playing PUBG a while back
You should try a round or two on the new map at least. Jumping through windows is incredibly fun.

>Think I see the problem you are having desu.
If I try sniping someone from afar they'll do the same and if I try to get behind cover they'll hide somewhere else and I won't be able to understand where they've gone even when they're shooting at me.
>Do you not take solace in the fact that you understand where you went wrong and can try and avoid making the same mistake the next time?
I generally forget any lesson I should have learned from experience. And there are some things that I just find impossible, like trying to figure out exactly where someone is shooting at me from.
I suppose it wouldn't do me any harm to give the new map a try.

>try sniping someone from afar
I'm still fairly new to the game and competitive shooters aren't exactly my area of expertise in the first place, so I typically avoid long-range affairs when possible.
>trying to figure out exactly where someone is shooting at me from
That can be fairly difficult in this game alright. Apparently the sound in this game is "realistic" and that it is supposed to be somewhat difficult to tell where shots are coming from.
>suppose it wouldn't do me any harm to give the new map a try
That's the spirit user. They also added a replay feature so it records your entire game and you can go back and watch where people were shooting you from etc.
Just looking at it now and it really seems quite cool, though the controls take a bit of getting used to.

Usually if you're in a 1 on 1 shootout, try to rotate. It's easier in first person since they can see less, but you can do it in either mode. Back away and use a slope to reposition. Hopefully you'll get the jump on them; if not, at least they don't know where you are.
Also try to relax when you're shooting and aim for their head if you're using the kar98 especially (remember to zero).

>stoopid 'Ronpa image
You are a mistake

What don't you like about Danganronpa, Luxxy?

Ronpa did nothing wrong.

I'd argue going past 1 was a mistake, but that's like 90% of sequels.

>going past 1 was a mistake
Wasn't that a bit of a cliff-hanger though? Plus think of all the interesting characters we wouldn't have met then.

But both 2 and V3 are better than 1.

Well, I agree, but oops everything didn't actually happen bullshit excuse completely turned me off.

Are you referring to the ending of the third game?
Wasn't the best ending, I think most people agree with that. Ride before that was still enjoyable though.

No, the second one.

There was plenty of foreshadowing for that twist. Besides, it's not like it didn't matter. All the people that died still died, at least until the 3 anime fucked that up.

>the second one
Ah right, I didn't play that one unfortunately.

What? They were just in a coma. It specifically says they didn't die.

I recall it specifically saying that the shock of "dying" convinced their brains to die for real. I could be just remembering wrong, but I thought it didn't get retconned into a coma until 3.

It does say that then later goes "lol jk."

is eire always this boring lmao

No more boring than /brit/.

Was just trying to stir up shit,don't actually dislike it

Have you played or watched it?

I saw a girl reading the manga once and I peeked over her shoulder
Does that count?

>being near females
What a weirdo. Bet you sniffed her too.

>just caught up to speed with New Game manga
Not enough yuri. 4/10.

>saw a girl reading the manga once and I peeked over her shoulder
No, I don't think that counts.

We can't all have social anxiety I'm,afraid

I'm super outgoing and love talking.

Well, you are a yank.

I feel too hot and too cold at the same time. This can't be a good sign.

Hope you aren't bragging about knowing females and being normie.

Are you on any medication? Running a fever?

no, maybe

>yuri
Shouldn't let such things corrupt your mind.

>image
Do not like this character and his constantly pained faces.

>his

>gender
Ah yes, another thing to add to the list.

Played a bit of PUBG. I was finding it somewhat fun until I got unfairly killed by some cunt with a sniper rifle. Fuck this game, I'm uninstalling and not touching it again.

Do you uninstall every game with guns the moment you get shot?

Why do you complain so much?

No, but I do if I'm constantly being killed in unfair ways. I played plenty of PUBG before the update and had the same problems.
Life isn't some perfect amazing happy adventure, everyone has to complain sometimes.

>No, but I do if I'm constantly being killed in unfair ways.
>killed by somebody with a sniper rifle
>unfair
t.AA

>being killed in unfair ways
Are you suggesting that using a sniper rifle is unfair? Would you rather if they were removed?

The game is built on an unfair premise, being that some people will find good gear and others won't. It's basically gambling. I guess some people like that kind of thing, it's just not for me.

>The game is built on an unfair premise
>RNG is unfair
I guess that makes every game that employs RNG unfair (that's most games by the way).

Just because you don't like the premise of a game and are shit at playing it, that doesn't make the game unfair.

RNG has no place in multiplayer games. Imagine if chess was like that- you might get a Queen, or you might just get a pawn.

RNG weapon spawns is a core element of contemporary Battle Royale games; going back to the Day Z mod. If you don't like that, don't play them. But calling them "unfair" is retarded.

Depends on the game and how it's used. Learning to deal with RNG is often a component of playing a game.

>RTÉ News celebrating elves leaving the country
Very intolerant of them.

>game is built on an unfair premise, being that some people will find good gear and others won't
Trying to find loot and making the best use of the loot you have available is like the core idea behind the game.
Why did you buy the game when you knew this was what it was going to be like?
Also were you the guy that made a post about RTÉ this morning?

List of what?

>were you the guy that made a post about RTÉ this morning?
That's a bit stalkerish to ask. Looking through the archive I can see that I didn't use any of the same images. Is my writing style that unique?

Think I've got a fever,must be a sign...
>But calling them "unfair" is retarded
Pay2Win is the only fair game mechanic
>Bragging
Not my style

>Is my writing style that unique
If by writing style you mean complaining about lots of stuff, then sure.
Need to just enjoy life lad, and not be finding fault in everything.

>not answering my question
How rude.

>posting my Chinese knock off shipwife
Speaking of rude.

>my Chinese knock off shipwife
I've posted her a number of times over the past couple of months though and you've never said anything.
How's your day been?

>I've posted her a number of times over the past couple of months though and you've never said anything.
Mostly because I never realised it was her until last time. I don't keep up with Azur Lane much.
>How's your day been?
Full of sleeping, sore throats, slow internet and soon to be wrapping presents. Agus tusa?

>I've posted her a number of times over the past couple of months though and you've never said anything.
Well I've been holding my tongue.

Did you drop off your presents today?

>soon to be wrapping presents
Unironically needed two full hours to wrap everything,what a pain
>Slow internet
Why?
It's usually decent isn't it?

>wrapping presents
Are you good at wrapping them?
>slow internet
Has it been especially bad the last few days?
>Agus tusa
Played PUBG for most of the day. Got in the top ten a number of times but really need to work on my aiming. Had the drop on people a number of times but failed to kill them.

>I've been holding my tongue
>I
>Me
>Me Féin
You have no input on the matter!

No. Stayed in and watched Kizumonogatari instead.

>You have no input on the matter!
What? I don't follow.

Nice pic though. Shall be stealing it.

>Unironically needed two full hours to wrap everything
You bought a lot I take it?
>Why?
Don't know, probably the weather. It's been very slow since I got up and it almost cut out for a bit. If I go missing for the night that's probably why.
>It's usually decent isn't it?
As decent as it gets in this part of the country I suppose.

>Are you good at wrapping them?
Not at all. That's why I get mammy to help me, and my brother helps wrap her present.
>Has it been especially bad the last few days?
No just in the last few hours. Again, probably the weather.
>Got in the top ten a number of times
Leaderboards are always fun. Years and years ago I used to have my initials in the top 300 on a Space Invaders website. Fun times.

>I don't follow
Was stating that you don't have a say in whether I post Prinz v2 or not.
>watched Kizumonogatari
Enjoyable?
>Shall be stealing it
Surely that can't be legal under thread etiquette?

>just in the last few hours
Maybe that terrible operating system called Windows is downloading updates in the background?

>Was stating that you don't have a say in whether I post Prinz v2 or not.
I was referring to your previous posting of Graf V2 though.

>Enjoyable?
Very.

>Surely that can't be legal under thread etiquette?
I'm pretty sure you got your first Poi images from me.

>Surely that can't be legal under thread etiquette?
No,it's completely fine,you ought to study the laws more thoroughly.
>You bought a lot I take it?
10 items but I'm very,very,very bad at wrapping things so I needed at least 3 tries for every object
>this part of the country
So Mayo internet isn't really the best in general?

>referring to your previous posting of Graf V2
Ahh, that makes sense, my bad. She isn't as good as Prinz V2 though, I don't think.

>pretty sure you got your first Poi images from me
I don't honestly remember. Maybe some of them but the first time I ever posted Poi I definitely did so from my own reserves.

>No,it's completely fine
Guess there is no issue with me stealing Erika then right?

>No. Stayed in and watched Kizumonogatari instead.
Well that's not very Christmassy. But I suppose this way you'll have the opportunity to exchange gifts with your parents in person which is more Christmassy.

>Maybe that terrible operating system called Windows is downloading updates in the background?
Well it seems fine now so hopefully Mr. Gates is done stealing images from my folders.

>So Mayo internet isn't really the best in general?
I imagine it's not too far off from other rural areas.

That's a strange image.

It's the secret of the Poi Water.

>Guess there is no issue with me stealing Erika then right?
Well you might offend her current owner who might decide to "whoop your ass",but according to thread etiquette you are free to do so

>according to thread etiquette you are free to do so
Holy shit, I love thread etiquette now!

Have a Merry Christmas, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

As long as it's nobody's flagship girl of course
Wouldn't want bad blood among posters would you?
>inb4 someone gets his ass beat

>Wouldn't want bad blood among posters would you
Of course not. Naturally all those with bad blood should be purged.
>someone gets his ass beat
Are you insinuating that a Gael would beat up or assault another Gael?

>Are you insinuating that a Gael would beat up or assault another Gael?
Considering that petty infighting has been one of our biggest problems throughout history, yes.

Anyvhopes/dreams for the future?
>a Gael would beat up or assault another Gael?
It's been like this for thousands of years hasn't it?
I mean even Brian Mac Cenneidigh got most of his lands by beating up foreigners and fellow Gaels alike and even he knew the importance of thread etiquette

>petty infighting
>petty
I'll have you know all those cattle raids were anything but petty. How dare you look down upon our historic difficulties like that.

That was the past, when the nation was divided. Times have changed.

>when the nation was divided
Not sure how to tell you this but...
Who else /Breifne/ here?

Isn't the nation technically still divided (northern Ireland)?

>I'll have you know all those cattle raids were anything but petty
Indeed, I wouldn't dare mock the sacrifices my ancestors made to attempt to liberate Donn Cuailnge from oppressive Ulsternians. I was moreso talking about the fact that the Normans had no difficulties recruiting Irishmen as mercenaries to fight for them during their reign. Many battles between competing Norman lords were fought entirely with Gaelic recruits.

/bored/

/exhausted/

/prussian/

/wishicouldpostpicturesfrommyphone/

/TopTier/

>phoneposting

/ThiccPrinzAss/
/TryingToGetPeopleToLeave/

Not all of us are physically well and able to leave bed regularly to not phonepost.

/nollaig/

/vistingsantyindublin/

/still2daysleft/

>year of our Lord 2017
>Shilling for "countries" that didn't even make it into the 20th century

But you can?

>/ThiccPrinzAss/
Jesus, you're right.

>Dublin

/meontheleft/

/best/