What's the deal with Bill and Hill

It's like they're being kept alive by Rasputin magick or have been body snatched.

Can someone explain these 17 photos to me

I stole these from Buzzfeed

They're trying hard to pretend all this shit still matters.

ill and illy

I think they're weird aside the pictures...
Are they still married?

Do they sleep in the same bed? Definitely not..

Do they sleep in the same house?

i'd say prescription drugs
the kind-of uppers the patients at a asylum get every day at noon

I can explain this one.

You see, ...

Is Bill gonna be ok?

He looks like an empty shell

God do they really have to pretend to be amused by some plastic balloons like a bunch of morons?

This guy knows, but no one wants to listen.

hahahah what the fuck are they doing i'm literally laughing out loud this is to fucking funny

Then he takes a balloon with it and snatches it away from a little girl

All the comments are saying he's just so adorable and childlike

>american politics

Meanwhile former swiss president going to work.

here's my contribution

real eyes
realize
real lies

Anyone got that webm of him?

They look high as fuck.

Did you watch the convention? The acts leading up to that were all dark magic incantations. They were high off demonic energy as they could feel the chasms of the universe start to break open so they could ascend to become higher level beasts in Satan's hierarchy of Earthly power.

This

They have to pretend to be incredibly upbeat and happy about a lot of shit, including balloons, all fucking day, live.

Even pro actors would struggle with that. It makes people look really weird. Although yeah, Bill is obviously fucked.

"For his crimes of gross incompetence .... [snip] ... Bill Clinton will not be allowed to die." Evelyn de Rothschild, 1999

Hillary must drain the life force from bill in order to gain the strength to win.
it is known.

Bill seems to be enjoying himself though.

I'm sure he's fine guys

So I met this girl back in 1971...

>they snort powdered lines of my massive penis for vril energy

he has all the dragon balls now

I think Bill is on his way out, Hillary is staying alive by sacraficeing chickens and shit.

He just woke up from a nap and his wife was clinching the presidency. If you only had 3 months left to live and wouldn't you go kick some balloons for fun after waking up from a nap?

BALLOONS!!!1!!

Bill seems really fucked. I cant belive they kept showing him during her speech yesterday. He was clearly very sick, mentally ill drugged, or both. Surprised they didn't get the call to stop panning too him.

>It's like they're being kept alive by Rasputin magick
You realize that they're both younger than Trump right?

Any way in Hillary's case it's bad genes, in Bill's it's cause he went Vegan. I don't what it is about vegan diets that make you look like the fusion of a crackhead and the crypt keeper, but every single vegan I see looks like that.

if she wins he will be Mrs Hillbilly.

>former unimportant president going to work

These behaviors hide her mid sentence strokes. Obscure the symptoms with odd behavior elsewhere.

>tfw you're in too deep and realize there is no turning back now

I agree with you that Bill was the greatest President of all time.

Underrated

bill did tons of drugs and had sex with hundreds of women. He probably has STDs at this point. He also has bad dementia.

hillary has lots of health issues including a chronic cough and concussion--possible brain damage.

trump doesnt smoke, doesnt do drugs, and doesnt drink as well.

and i m o alot of vegans look pale and sickly is because they have anemia; lack of animal protein = low iron = pale skin, thinning hair, weakness

I really can't stand Hillary's open mouthed smiling. it just looks like every photo taken of her doing it can be captioned as maniacal cackling.

Do they even like each other? Or sleep in the same bed?

There's no evidence that they ever consummated the marriage.

They don't even sleep in the same building.

he's so innocent in these

like a sweet child

it's as if all the blood and destruction have leaked from his memories a long time ago

Ok, now we know that Hillary is a woman

Day 1 of DNC: Not a single American Flag to be seen ANYWHERE in the crowd nor on the stage.

Media reports protestors outside were looking for an American Flag to burn... but NO ONE COULD FIND ONE! (fuckin lol)

People all over social media talk about how fucking horrible it was that there were now flags other than gay rainbow/commie flags and Berniw banners at the DNC.

Days 3 and 4???
DECKED OUT IN FLAGS WITH PAID CROWD ACTORS WAVING THEIR PROVIDED FLAGS ON CUE

[clears throat]

We can not allow this harpy to steal it.

i'm sure their marriage a strictly a business partnership and nothing else.
we all know hillary's a dyke who regularly gets service by huma bin laden and bill fucks just about anything with a pulse (except hillary).

Holy shit Kek. I think he stroked out momentarily.

hillary is a lesbian and her lover is Huma

both bill and anthony weiner are well known womanizers who probably dont sleep much with their official spouse, if ever

I don't think he's gonna make it boys

She knows how to get jiggy with it

guys what if the balloon drop is meant to be fun. what if the balloons are released to conclude the ceremony and end the tension that months and years of planning have built up. what if after the most important speech of your life you can take a minute to kick around balloons with the people you love and work with. honestly the first thing my newborn nephew smiled at was a balloon. they are inherently joyful, innocent, and vulnerable creations. stop balloon hating. #endballoonviolence

Yeah, her super villain is showing.

the power of Shillary Clinton reaches the land of shit posting

shillary mural forced to be taken down and painted over by council in australia

aussie graffiti artist who painted it gets his twitter and instragram and facebook accounts banned

>he's so innocent in these
>like a sweet child

Almost makes me sad that he'll be burning in hell for eternity soon.

I hope Bill isn't really dying

Thats some uncanny valley shit right there, looks like an animated corpse. Really looks like an animatronic wax puppet or something top kek.

Billy looks like transcending space and time. To find that particular timeframe in oval office, that sunny afternoon, where Monica gives him the best blow Joey of life time and cumming on that blue robe.

Hillary is not a lesbian

Kek
Shit res, how am I supposed to fap to that?

>their marriage a strictly a business partnership
This. She's kept out going because she's driven and wants to take advantage of her and get husband's connections to become president

Why do I find bill playing with balloons so fucking funny

>Trumpettes only source of sustenance is the belief that two 70-year-olds are near death

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

She fucking is lad.

She's fisted more young pusspuss than even billbo bageyes himself. She's done worse than that too.

possibly because it looks like he's the only one getting into it. most people shuffle through them like they're not there because most people are stiff cunts.

>how do rich people keep young

they buy stuff that is exclusive to rich people

People here massively overstate Hillary's health issues but Bill seems fucked though. Pretty sure he has early signs of dementia.

Every pic, every video, it's just lights on but no one's home.

>square
>not using selfie mode

God. She was sooo beautiful. The most sexy first lady ever

I don't know but I enjoy watching it.
You would know, jews have all those pharmaceutical companies.

And yet this is perfectly fine, freedom of expression.

Wow... These photos really made me think.

Trump will not be President next year.
#CruzWithHer

I dunno, jacki o was breddy hot

because you know his other leisurely, fun-time activities consist of torturing the genitals of small orphans with electric eels and catfish barbs while furiously masturbating high on cocaine deep in the forests during satanic orgies.

the absurd contrast of the reality vs the presented reality makes your mind want to break so you laugh instead as a protection mechanism to retain sanity.

It seemed to make him recover from Maybe it was some sort of power nap technique. Or Pan's blessing finally kicked in.

Yeah, when the whole Bill sex scandal happened, I remembered thinking
>Why would he fuck around on her? She's pretty.
She must be a life sucking horrid cunt.

wow

why can't hilary be my mummy?

bills sax playin days are over i think they are kept alive by somehow reanimating their dead flesh with moloch power