Turkish government digging mass graves for "coup plotters."

>Turkish government digging mass graves for "coup plotters."

wewwwwwwwwwwww lad

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plotters-cemetery-idUSKCN10922B?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
cnn.com/videos/tech/2016/07/17/turkey-attempted-coup-social-media-burke-pkg.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=-nCAg7JNrPk
internethaber.com/fetonun-kumpas-kurdugu-askerler-acil-koduyla-gorevde-1700599h.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are they so fucking supid? How are they so incompetent that they get caught?

>be effectively a Islamic theocracy
>coup happens to restore democracy and the constitution
>Erdogan urges his supporters (Islamists) to go out in the streets knowing full well they'll start shit and be used as canon fodder
>spin the story that the army is slaughtering poor innocent civilians
>get stamp of approval for from the West
>clean up house

It really isn't all that surprising it didn't work, and that's not even taking into account the coup could have been orchestrated by Erdogan himself.

JUST

It didn't.

Why is this false narrative still being pushed.
Erdogan has already shown to be ok with atleast working together with the secularists in the country(appointed Hulusi Akar)
Ghoulenists are even worse fundamentalists than he is.

>Muslims okay with secularists

wat

Some people here are actually starting to believe Erdoshills conspiracies about how the CIA was actually behind to coup, despite blaming Erdogan for supporting ISIS, seizing more power and turning Turkey full Islamist only about a month or two ago.

>>coup happens to restore democracy and the constitution
dude that's so fucking wrong
people who did coup were islamists

Did I say roaches could post lies in my thread?

I was talking to a buddy of mine about this, normally really smart guy. He asked
>Wats going to happen to all the soldiers and shit who were on the losing side of that?
"What do you think is going to happen? They're all dead."

>50 hizmet points into your account
nice shilling man
you are just butthurt that america-backed islamist coup has failed

Turks are good at genocide...

jesus, that's not good

>muh CIA

What kind of leader urges his citizens to get martyred in the streets?

It was a set up.

>>coup happens to restore democracy and the constitution
kys gulenist scum
t. secular, non-religion, non-affiliated, patriot turk

it was islamists so why the fuck i care? erdoğan is doing one good thing this time

>The Gülen movement is an Islamic transnational religious and social movement led by Turkish Islamic theologian and preacher Fethullah Gülen

non-religious*

Dude you're getting swamped by propaganda right now.
The whole world can see your president is doubling down on massive power grabs.
Good luck being the new middle eastern dictatorship.
So sad really..

I know the soldiers got cold feet about killing their own people. But once they saw a show of force was not working, they should've realized that in this thing they decided to do, it was win, or die. There was no option of
>JK bros!
No, if they didn't want to die, they should've started killing civilians in the streets. Not 10, or 20 of them. Thousands of them. Enough to get people to run. If they wanted to win, they had to die. Well, once they failed to kill the guy they were trying to overthrow.

Top kek. Get the fuck out of here you dumb leaf. G*len is as bad as le Grand Sulta himself.

He is doing it out of desparation. After purging the G*lenists, the military lacks competent officers.

Akar is a worm though.

Would you have us have a cuck president like yours? Shame on you for making me defend Erdoğan out of all people here, you fucking leaf.

Thank Allah and the Prophet (Piss be upon hum) for Taqiyya.

>it's CIA
>it's US government
>it's Gulan

Which is it?

>oh guys look how undemocratic turks are
would you give a shit about the purge if it was against islamist durka burkas in your country?
honest answers

>>it's US government
>>it's Gulan

It's the same thing really

I just read this on Reuters, they said they weren't going to do it anymore because people got pissed off. Only 1 person was buried like this.

It's the thought that counts.

Oh cool, got proofs?

>westerners are butthurt that everyone in turkey is working together to remove their puppets
filth!

You got me there

> lining up self-hating, self-destructive anti-western lefties against the wall

if only

Yes you fucking roach. The west doesn't purge, that was decided after WW2.

>roach purging
>it wasn't genocide!

some things never change

>working together to remove their puppets
>not Sultan Erdogan

top kek

Keep posting historical armour though, it's really the only interesting thing you're posting.

>Let me tell you about your country.
>The Guardian and Huffington Post are good sources to learn about what is going on in Turkey.
>Western media is not biased.

No one denying that Erdoğan is corrupt and getting more and more authoritarian every day. What we are trying to teach you uneducatable retards is that the guys who attempted the coup were worse. G*len is a fucking devil, trust me.

They didn't attempt the coup, they were conscripted privates. They were told that there was an exercise going on.

Did you notice that Turkey flags have been missing for almost 2 weeks and then in floods the TIDF suffocating on their leader's dick. Kind of disgusting really.

>Turkey flags have been missing for almost 2 weeks

Where the fuck have you been hiding? We were present in all of the happening threads.

Do you legitimately think Guhlen is leading a parallel shadow state in your country from some old folks home in the USA?

>not denying he isn't corrupt but let me parrot over and over the rhetoric oozing from his mouth

Can't make this up.

>Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group.
gülen supporters are not included in the same ethnic, national, racial or religious group
also you know purge is about taking people from their jobs, not killing them
what do westerners think about us kek
i never liked erdoğan, just trying to tell you about facts about my country

Seems like some roaches are gonna get got

Nah, a lot of you were because Erdogan was shutting down internet and access to social media. Now why would he do that?

Now we're seeing the purging of literally tens of thousands of people in all fields of work.

>G*len is a fucking devil, trust me.

That is nice and all, but how does that justify the power grabs Erdogan is doing? You are trusting a jew because he sold out another jew.

But you probably believe the CIA is focusing on Turkey of all places right now. Especially when a fight for control of our leadership is underway. The CIA is in a passive mode right now to see what happens with the election.

Seriously go look at past CIA operations. They always lull around the time of heated political elections. All the CIA blaming is a scapegoat that everyone is eating up.

Pretty shitty to watch a "secular" state go down like this.

secularists and kemalists are being brought to the positions vacated by gulenists
two opposition parties are working with erdoğan to try and fix our democracy. both these parties were against the coup from the first moment

bitch all you want westerner, turkey is united in this cause

Hey burgers

I think Erdogan is upset with you for some reason

>Erdogan was shutting down internet and access
sauce?

Well yeah. They start recruiting impoverished young people from elementary school and follow a strict hierarchy going straight up to gulen (or whomever is controlling him).

They are very secretive and follow orders to the letter. Scary brainwashing.

source : was recruited till I recognised they are fucking bonkers back in 2009

Do you believe the CIA was behind the coup? That is a pretty blatant scapegoat attempt and i want to see proof of it. The CIA has no reason to risk operations right now during a heated and controversial presidential election.

>Erdogan was shutting down internet and access to social media.

no.

cnn.com/videos/tech/2016/07/17/turkey-attempted-coup-social-media-burke-pkg.cnn

Some nice proofs.

Yes. G*len is not who you think he is. He does not live in "some old folks home". He is extremely rich, influential, and literally a cult leader. You are brainwashed by your media you fat retard. G*len was absolutely instrumental to the Islamization of this country, and used to be allied to AKP. You have no idea what you are talking about and aren't willing to learn either.

Just because he is corrupt doesn't mean that he can't be right about some things. G*len is a piece of shit and the living proof that karma exists.

>Erdogan was shutting down internet

youtube.com/watch?v=-nCAg7JNrPk

>living proof that karma exists

Okay.

see

Your source is fucking shit. There are literally multiple people witnessed that day telling you otherwise.

If anything it's the opposite since Erdogan was trying to get the message out to people to take to the streets by any means necessary.

>He is extremely rich, influential, and literally a cult leader. You are brainwashed by your media you fat retard. G*len was absolutely instrumental to the Islamization of this country, and used to be allied to AKP
Posts some proofs and I will read

Didn't the coup personnel try and keep people from going out and endangering themselves? Meanwhile the president did the exact opposite?

That is pretty telling from an American perspective. I am not saying to jump in the arms of this Gulen guy or whoever it is, but giving more power and trust to his adversary, who is already in office, is ignorant. It is like watching a espionage movie it is so blatant.

>the man who jails people for making fun of him on Facebook would never shut down the spread of information during a coup

k

Despite the fact there's proof everywhere of blocked website access, you're still wrong buds.

>That is nice and all, but how does that justify the power grabs Erdogan is doing?

Literally no one is tying to justify that. We are only saying that the coupers are getting what they deserve.

>But you probably believe the CIA is focusing on Turkey of all places right now.

No. CIA at worst realized that the coup was about to happen but did nothing to stop it. The US indeed prefers G*len over Erdoğan but they aren't very obsessed about his removal.

The official narrative is that the coupers were about to get purged, and decided to kamikaze themselves. Very stupid indeed, but G*lenists are truly incompetent.

Biriniz şu mallara F*to'nun beddua ettiği videonun altyazılısını atsın. Wollaxi bi tek onunla eğitilebiliyorlar. Ben bulamıyorum.

They never have any. Also notice the

>G*len

Look similar to anything you've seen recently?

I don't think it is worth it, this thread has obviously been infiltrated by Erdogan goons, or atleast his male prostitutes

Should give you some insight. Don't bother telling me with a straight face that a movement with all those assets all across the globe is poor or follow no agenda what so ever.

>inb4 jewpedia

>G*len

Explain in your own words why you're censoring the guys name.

>would never shut down the spread of information during a coup

REMINDER :
THE COUP WAS AGAINST HIM.

>Didn't the coup personnel try and keep people from going out and endangering themselves?
they were the ones who started shooting randomly at people

there is no blocked website access or has been since the coup

internethaber.com/fetonun-kumpas-kurdugu-askerler-acil-koduyla-gorevde-1700599h.htm

anywhere from sacked turkish secularist generals from balyoz&ergenekon cases to opposition party leaders are talking about this
you are just an outsider believing the lies of your government that wants to control turkey but cannot

I just assumed they are using G*len because it is either mass filtered on their internet or they are afraid if they say his name they will be executed as coup supporters

IMO coup attempt was against whole turkish nation, not only one guy

it's a meme you dip!

In late 2015, American conservative news outlet The Daily Caller reported on alleged affiliations with the Clinton family. Gülen's New York liaison Recep Özkan, former president of the Turkish Cultural Center, reportedly served as a national finance co-chair for Clinton's super-PAC Ready for Hillary in 2015, and since gave between US$ 500,001 and 1 million to the Clinton Foundation.[68] Further investigations in mid-2016 revealed that Gülen's Alliance for Shared Values hired D.C. firm Podesta Group to lobby Congress on its behalf, while the organization's president Alp Aslandogan was had repeatedly donated to Clinton’s campaigns.

>no one is saying that Erdogan is doing whatever he pleases and a result of the coup
>but him doing whatever he pleases to anyone linked to the coup is exactly what he should be doing!

Literally what.

How do you have any faith that Erdogan is going to stop expanding the power of his government? You kill one tyrant at the will of another. Very foolish.

Sup Forums meme censoring k*rds

>the coupers are getting what they deserve

A fair trial? Humane treatment in captivity? Same as what everyone deserves?

and merkel just said yesterday that turkey is still a good partner

*starts facetime broadcast to citizens*
HOL UP
*police shoot at helicopter*
SO U BE SAYIN
*pulls television broadcasts*
DAT DA COUP
*blocks access to websites*
IZ LIKE
*palace gets bombed*
UNDER CONTROL N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT?
*urges muslims to jihad and martyr themselves*

nice try mudslime

Can you guys go a century without committing a genocide?

You really are a fucking stain on this earth

>meme

Or just fearful of your internet moderation.

I was literally here shitposting while jets were thundering around bombing stuff you fucking leaf.

>The Gülen movement, also known as Hizmet or Jamaat, has millions of followers in Turkey, as well as many more abroad. Beyond the schools established by Gülen's followers, it is believed that many Gülenists hold positions of power in Turkey's police forces and judiciary.[75][76] Turkish and foreign analysts believe Gülen also has sympathizers in the Turkish parliament and that his movement controls the widely-read Islamic conservative Zaman newspaper, the private Bank Asya bank, the Samanyolu TV television station, and many other media and business organizations, including the Turkish Confederation of Businessmen and Industrialists (TUSKON).[77]
>In 2005, a man affiliated with the Gülen movement approached U.S. Ambassador to Turkey Eric S. Edelman during a party in Istanbul and handed him an envelope containing a document supposedly detailing plans for an imminent coup against the government by the Turkish military. However, the documents were soon found to be forgeries.[76] Gülen affiliates claim the movement is "civic" in nature and that it does not have political aspirations.[77]

Many other sources exist, but they are all in Turkish.

Anyone who lives in this country knows what's up with G*len. They were literally everywhere just a few years ago.

Sup Forums is banned here anyways.

>reddit

Erdogan shills don't even know where they are.

>After the 2013 corruption investigations in Turkey into alleged corrupt practices by several bureaucrats, ministers, mayors, and family members of the ruling AKP of Turkey was uncovered,[10][11] President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan blamed the movement for initiating[12]
>the investigations as a result of a break in previously friendly relations
>The movement is accused of attempting to overthrow the democratically elected Turkish government through a judicial coup by the
>use of corruption investigations.

Holy shit, you can't make this shit up. Your government got exposed for corruption and you became upset with the people that exposed them instead
Are Turks eternally cucked now?

>i completely deny factual and objective wikileaks files because im a gülenist shill

lel

>completely ignoring the content

Why do I feel you're just shitposting?
>leaf

i can assure you that faggot probably doesn't know what the fuck is reddit or 4chin

Good for you, but thousands of other roaches couldn't access a lot of shit. This is a proven and verified fact.

>they started the shooting

Ha, no. I remember clearly the news that was flooding out during the coup. All of it flooding and then it just stopped.

A week later you guys show up with this narrative promoting Erdogan.

Forgive me for questioning the legitimacy of the country with a record of genocide doing more crazy things in regards to "purging" people.

Mudslimes purge people. Secular governments don't.

>completely ignoring content
>from Reddit

Again, are you even sure what website you're on?

Erdogan should really be training you in Sup Forums culture if you want to appear to fit in.

>what do westerners think about us key
I mean this isn't the first genocide you've committed.

>just beacuse its from reddit it means its false

At least bother to check the wikileaks links in there.

im here since /n/ times you megafaggot and content is what matters. i provided you actual proofs but since you are a subhuman canadian mudslime you just deny it as always.

you earned your maklube

you illiterate motherfucker
>Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group.
gülen supporters are not included in the same ethnic, national, racial or religious group
also you know purge is about taking people from their jobs, not killing them

everything is genocide according to megacucked germans

Erdogan hired these shills?

You guys fucking suck at your goddamn jobs.

It does not matter who does what. Everyone gets a their day in court and humane treatment in custody. These are fundamentals which civilised countries understand are essential to a functioning society.

Erdogan is going after all forms of dissent. In 5 years Turkey will be like Syria before Assad went floppy. Do not complain when your government comes for you or your family.

They aren't professional memers, they are just his male prostitutes shitposting inbetween dicksucking sessions

95% of people here think that.. and yes, 95% is result of valid poll's result. You have no idea what Gülen movement, what they do here. How powerful they are.

>if you don't like my imam you are an erd*ğan shill

alright you are just shitposting right now. i posted my proof and got nothing to talk about anymore. it's like trying to communicate with my bird right now.

have fun.

These are for dead American collobrators.

If the family doesn't accept the body of collobrator, they throw his rotten flesh into this dump so they will be an example to next generations.

>we aren't killing them we are just removing them from their jobs!

And doing what with them exactly? This is straight up what Stalin would do when he wanted to remove his political opponents.

see

i've never voted for him in my life
i want to tell you about my country's facts doesn't mean i like erdoğan

>IT DOESN'T FIT MY OPINIONS SO THEY ARE SHILLS
we need to translate some information from internal turkish affairs because your own filthy fucking governments won't
just hold on i will return in a week with the proper translations and whatnot