Finally watched it expecting some momcest plot after seeing this gif so many times on reddit

finally watched it expecting some momcest plot after seeing this gif so many times on reddit.

it turned out be a major red pill on having children

Man, you're just the pinnacle of mental health.

>it turned out be a major red pill on having children

But the daughter turned out fine.

suggest me some momcest core

nah we can tell she is also retarded by how she roleplays with a fucking teddy bear abour murder

this. kevin was just a mental abomination. an 8 year old child that still shits its pants is seriously mentally retarded.

Ive seen many, dont remember the names of any

What kino is this?

The Flash

ok

Agostino

this film fucked me up. i'll never have kids. never. fuck that shit. let all the refugees boost up the birthrates. i don't give a fuck anymore. kids nowadays are just too fucked up. maybe it's the fluoride in our water but the youngest generation that will all grow up with ipads and iphones is beyond saving.

any eva green movie

We need to talk about kevin.
mind this: if you want to have children someday, don't watch this movie. seriously, it will change the way you think about it...

gimme some titles

woah
I literally watched that Mrs. Pergrine house for pecular children just to see Eva Green smoke a pipe. Why is she so goddamn cute?

Womb (2010)
russian cover because the amerisofties one has the right part cropped out

Yes goy if you're white don't have children

why the fucl did he killed his dad. he was very cool to him from the start

I don't think he really care for his dad at all.

UNO FLASHO 3:17

>red pill on having children
I really thought it was more about unconditional love. She doesn't really ever stop loving him even as horrible as he is.

Adoration (2013)
Taboo (1980)

the fluoride just means their teeth will rot less quickly

>Why is she so goddamn cute?
Makeup.

assuming I would be grosses out by this

pretending like you wouldnt let her peg your ass hole while you jerk off to her tits
fucking gays on this board

>tfw you will never cum on that forehead

4PEBO sounds cool

No, I'm just answering your question.